I'M DRUNK AS FUCK. WHAT IS THEE BEST WAY TO SOBER UP SO I AM NOT IN PAIN AND CAN SLEEP

I'M DRUNK AS FUCK. WHAT IS THEE BEST WAY TO SOBER UP SO I AM NOT IN PAIN AND CAN SLEEP

make urself puke

then drink some turkey grease

then drink a shitload of ice water

drink more till you puke eat mad tomatos just cause

I've been puking for awhile and I have no turkey grease

Try to have sex with a midget, they are funny as fuck.

Drink a bottle of bleach

Run around a bunch. Drink a lot of water. The water won't do anything about you being drunk but I don't want you to get overheated and die.

I saw one earlier
I have none
Thank you kind user

follow joggers

did you laugh?

I DID

Disclaimer: I have no idea if running will help either. It's possible I gave you bad advice. You should drink a lot of water anyway though.

Eat lots of bread, it counteracts alcohol.

I feel so full. I don't feel like drinking more. Should I force it?
I think i have bread

You probably shouldn't force yourself to eat or drink anything unless you want to throw up more.

I've thrown up a few times. Not sure if I am done though. Might be

MOOO

I don't have anything to help you right now but learn your limit and always remember that being even more drunk won't make social situations better

suck a dick

This. Being drunk sucks anyway. Only marginally better than the "high" you get from nicotine, which, by the way, is garbage.

I had to stop myself pretty quickly. I had lost weight recently so my tolerance went down so I definitely need to find it now
But I am noy gay

You're too far gone m8.
The only thing that sobers you up is Time. Your body needs to process all the alcohol and that takes time. The best you can do is vomit to get all the booze in your stomach out, and drink a shit ton of water so you don't get a hangover or at least have a less bad one. Booze causes dehydration, which causes hangovers so drink a lot. Eating wont make you sober but the carbs and protean are good for your body so eat anyway.
But most of all you need time

Nobody likes you btw

Alcohol will dehydrate. So you will lack water but also minerals and shit like that.

Running around will only further dehydrate you, so don't do that and it will only get you more drunk sweating out the water that was diluting the alcohol.

Drinking water is good but that will dilute all the minerals you also need to replenish like sodium, potassium, magnesium, zinc, calcium etc...

That's why meme sports drinks have this shit in them.

So if you don't have like some powerade, gaterade powder and drink a small glass of that. Just take a couple of mineral and multi vitamin tablets.

OP said I was kind.

Go out and live a little without criticizing who you're around

I might have some vitamins or Gatorade.
I am gonna drink some more water but I'm just waiting for my stomach to stop being full or feel full

I didn't criticize anyone around me. I criticized the concept of drinking alcohol. Cannabis is way better. MDMA is way better. Psylocibin is way better. There are tons of better drugs than alcohol.

>Cannabis is way better. MDMA is way better. Psylocibin is way better

I can't do any of those in a bar though

You can easily take some MDMA or eat some mushrooms in a bar. Also they make these neat gummies with THC in them now.

Hmyvyvyycyctc

>You can easily take some MDMA or eat some mushrooms in a bar.

Yeah ok you can but its not a good idea.

Because you'd realize that you could be having more fun if you weren't in some shitty bar? Yeah, good point.

>fun
>around other people

Umm what?

Lol ok i get you don't like enjoy alcohol.

But set and setting does mean a lot and taking psychadelics in a bar may not be good advice for people who haven't ever taken those sorts of drugs.

What

That's true, but MDMA is guaranteed good times no matter where you are, even a bar.

Bars suck is the point I'm making here.

Coffee, ideally black

Coffee is a stimulant while alcohol I a depressant, so they dance each other out

Ah of course

Not true. Depends on your personality.

Does coffee have a stronger effect over alcohol?

I guess I've got the personality for it. I honestly didn't know it was possible to have a bad time on molly.

Especially if you use narcotics while reading the communist manifesto

Just don't do it every weekend mate.

coffee will dehydrate you and wont help you at all it will also keep you up

>while alcohol I a depressant

not true alcohol is a stimulant and a depressant.

Okay so water is the only thing I should really drink?

Keep puking and then ride it out. Have plenty of water handy.

Water and gaterade powder + multi vitamin tablets to supplement the minerals and vitamins your body has lost.

Man thank you. You're very helpful
Thanks man

I'm fucking drunk too but its my first time being this fucked up and I am fucking scared. How do I over come this and beat it?

Throw up and pray to Eugene you don't have to drive tonight

Drink bleach to balance out your pH levels

Just know it will pass. You won't feel like this forever. Try and get comfy and maybe eat something to sponge up the alcohol.

Watch a movie or something to distract you and take your mind off what your feeling.

Avoid doing anything to physical.

I am home so I am good on that
Nooo I don't wanna die user
Does something carb like help?

Yeah anything bready will help. Like pizza or a burger or whatever. But any meal is good for it.

MEME

I think i still got pizza

>NOT IN PAIN
>CAN SLEEP
I thought that was WHY you get drunk? A-Am I doing something wrong?

Your liver is your liver is your liver. You can't force it.

Never change Veeky Forums

Are pain killers a bad idea?