I have doubt

so yeah I found something on the flat earth that make me thing. let me explain to you :
-the earth spin at +/- 1600 km/h at the equator
-a plane fly at +/- 450 km/h-500 km/h
-you can buy a fly from Quito(equator) to Macapâ (bresil)

How can you reach your destinations if the earth is spinning faster than the plane?

the law of corialis tell us that a bullet is not moving with the earth so we need to apply this rule to plane.

after I made some research on the flat earth the only thing I saw is that the math are correct (let me post the file) but you cannot show than the earth is moving, you cannot show the curvature of the earth WITHOUT a fisheye lens. (let me post the file)

I'm not and idiot I just need to understand.

BONUS : if you really want to make some research :

military operation in this order : 1-DEEP FREEZE 2-PAPERCLIP 3-FISHBOWL
NASA lying again : youtube.com/watch?v=HF00ZCfd8Do

and I have maybe 5 files to share with you before you go angry at me.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hlJmBe1eeQA
youtube.com/watch?v=afsb39_6QF0
south-pole.com/p0000071.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=Lc_hZ3jmHG8
home.cern/about/physics/standard-model
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shadow_zone
youtube.com/watch?v=8S-TaSZMFJA
youtube.com/watch?v=n3bhnzo-xeA
youtube.com/watch?v=Xesof4hR22c
youtube.com/watch?v=lmRLPu95xX4
youtube.com/watch?v=ErohcrzuySc
youtube.com/watch?v=OfwkD_OEwOY
mega.nz/#F!AE5yjIqB!y7Vdxdb5pbNsi2O3zyq9KQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

pic from this video at 2:20
youtube.com/watch?v=hlJmBe1eeQA

yeah and the sun ray make me thing how the fuck the sun can be 149 000 000 km from earth and we see this?

youtube.com/watch?v=afsb39_6QF0

A plane flies at some 900 km/h *relative to the rotating earth*, not relative to space.

>the law of corialis tell us that a bullet is not moving with the earth so we need to apply this rule to plane.
No, it does not tell us that. The earth's atmosphere moves with the earth and anything in that atmosphere also moves with it. Any speed the aircraft engines can manage are relative to that baseline of the atmosphere.

This thread is fucking gold
More please !

you want something to think more or you are just
sarcastic?
*I'm not the one who write on the picture.

Keep going OP, I like where this is going

>How can you reach your destinations if the earth is spinning faster than the plane?

I'll answer this question if you can answer mine first:

>a plane flies at 450 km/h-500 km/h
>a person walks at 5 km/h
>While in flight, you can walk from the bathroom at the back of the plane to your seat at the front

How can you reach your destination if the seat is moving faster than you?

are you le serious ?
just keep posting

>The earth's atmosphere moves with the earth and anything in that atmosphere also moves with it.
can you share a video so I can understand this?

>How can you reach your destination if the seat is moving faster than you?
it's not the same thing : the person is walking IN the plane / the plane is not ON the earth.

yeah I'm serious you cannot say that NASA is not full of shit

Q1) Where are the edges of the earth and why has nobody documented them ?

Q2) How do you explain day-night cycle where the sun goes behind the horizon and at the same time it comes up on the other side of the world ?

Q3) Globe earth explains central gravity. Howcome gravity works the same in everywhere on earth if its flat ? Where is the source of gravity ? How does it work ?

>can you share a video so I can understand this?
No. If you cannot understand ideas in the form of words only, there is no hope for you.

>it's not the same thing : the person is walking IN the plane / the plane is not ON the earth.
But the plane IS on the earth. The air around the earth is very much part of the earth in this sense, in that it can impact a force on you (they call this "wind").
Not only can the air impact a force on you, it can also impact a force on things that are on the ground, such as a tree (ever see a tree flailing in the wind?). As a consequence, the things on the ground also impact a force on the air. Which causes the air surrounding the earth to move at the same speed as the surface of the earth. Which in turn is the medium that aircraft fly in, and thus move relative to.

Q1: actually if you check a little bit about flat earth they said we live in a glass dome with the antartic who is a big wall of ice around the earth. actually I read that captain cook try to find a road to cross the south pole : ''The voyage lasted three years and eight days covering more than 60,000 miles. Cook had proved there was no southern continent unless it was at the pole itself.'' south-pole.com/p0000071.htm

Q2 : the horizon = vanishing point
>the other side of the world
they said the plane is like a plate with a glass dome and the sun is orbiting around the north pole and moving with on latitude

Q3:
>How does it work ?
they said gravity is a misconception it's made with the law of density and buoyancy
the water is always flat

>No. If you cannot understand ideas in the form of words only, there is no hope for you.
I understand without going into detail but I can't believe this with all I know about freemasonry / jesuit and their influence in society

here it's a video of François Hollande saying he have no choice but to go in freemasonry : youtube.com/watch?v=Lc_hZ3jmHG8

about the space station

>I understand without going into detail but I can't believe this with all I know about freemasonry / jesuit and their influence in society
Oh? You think they have influence even on the way physics works?

But luckily for particle physics, when it comes to the minuscule scale of particles, the effect of gravity is so weak as to be negligible. Only when matter is in bulk, at the scale of the human body or of the planets for example, does the effect of gravity dominate. So the Standard Model still works well despite its reluctant exclusion of one of the fundamental forces.

home.cern/about/physics/standard-model

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shadow_zone

oh? you like book? keep that in the back of your mind...
from 1984 :
"What are the stars?" said O'Brien indifferently. "They are bits of fire a few kilometers away. We could reach them if we wanted to. Or we could blot them out. The earth is the center of the universe. The sun and the stars go round it."

Winston made another convulsive movement. This time he did not say anything. O'Brien continued as though answering a spoken objection:

"For certain purposes, of course, that is not true. When we navigate the ocean, or when we predict an eclipse, we often find it convenient to assume that the earth goes round the sun and that the stars are millions upon millions of kilometers away. But what of it? Do you suppose it is beyond us to produce a dual system of astronomy? The stars can be near or distant, according as we need them. Do you suppose our mathematicians are unequal to that? Have you forgotten doublethink?"

>ylyl Veeky Forums edition

Q1) Well I guess the answer means nobody documented this and you have no proof. And neither does the people living in the south pole coz nobody saw the edge of the earth.

Q2) Sun never goes below the horizon line on a flat plane, it only does it if its globe.

Q3) Again, you didn't respond to any of the questions. Read Q3 again.

Not at all. These flat earth redditors are serious as fuck about their claims

>...
>it's not the same thing : the person is walking IN the plane / the plane is not ON the earth.

Okay, fine: I take a running jump and carreen through the air all the way to my seat.

Now I'm not even touching the airplane.

Nonetheless, I will reach my seat.

you want to go into spooky thing?
they hide the flat earth map in movies :
back to the future : youtube.com/watch?v=8S-TaSZMFJA

compilation : youtube.com/watch?v=n3bhnzo-xeA

catwomen : youtube.com/watch?v=Xesof4hR22c

gods of egypt : youtube.com/watch?v=lmRLPu95xX4

compilation : youtube.com/watch?v=ErohcrzuySc

lmao its the old earth model that was drawn like a few hundred years ago. The flat earth model you post are not something flat cucks came up with, they took it from old ass maps.

The Coriolis effect also known as the Fictitious force is a lie it is an illusion of perspective

in song now?
youtube.com/watch?v=OfwkD_OEwOY

pic for you

answer :

if you take time to read first post to last post I NEVER said I have all the answer it's a discussion board I'm here to exchange I answer what I can about you want some book about freemason I can share this with you :

mega.nz/#F!AE5yjIqB!y7Vdxdb5pbNsi2O3zyq9KQ

the reality is strangers than fiction

you saw the movies intersellar? bufget : 165 000 000$
you saw all the fake CGI of NASA? : 18 500 000 000$ only for 2016

freemason have swear a oath to never tell the truth

> make flat earth thread
> get questions about flat earth
> lol lemme tell you about freemasons
You are the worse flat earther redditard ever. Atleast the others attempted to answer questions.

I try like I said I don't have all the answer I wanted to talk about it
math are great and work fine only on paper.

nice CGI bro