Crypto is slowly starting to feel like one giant ponzi scheme

Crypto is slowly starting to feel like one giant ponzi scheme...

>slowly

>feel like

Blame the whales, pumpy dumpies, and bots.

>starting to

>Crypto is slowly starting to feel like one giant ponzi scheme...

you're finally figuring this out? it's just a way for early bagholders to dump on new bag holders, get a grip user

the whole world is a ponzi scheme if you think about it

If your coin does not have a real life use but only has "muh tech", then yes, it's a giant ponzi scheme basically.

Make sure you have coins YOU can actually use for something that's better than what already exists.

I've been trying to tell you retards this for months. The only way you make money through crypto is if other people lose it. That's a ponzi scheme. But NOOOOOOOOOO you NEETs want to turn your pocket money into millions. I hope you lose it all.

London is a ponzi. I am not paying extra just because other people are! Apartment is worth 10 000$ not 1 000 000$!!
When will babbel pop? Pls pop.

>slowly
>starting to

Were you in a coma user? Welcome to the 2018!

So all in on ripple?

Technically speaking, something like Bitcoin or Ethereum are not Ponzi schemes so much as they are greater fool investment schemes.

To be a Ponzi scheme, you have to pay out a dividend and trick all investors into thinking that the money used to pay the dividend was earned through something other than new investor money.

In an "honest" crypto currency, there is no promise of interest or dividends and, to a somewhat knowledgeable or seasoned investor, it is clear that money is only made if someone else buys the crypto coin from you at a higher price than what you paid for it.

>it's just a way for early bagholders to dump on new bag holders
isn't that how stock markets work also ? Pretty much the whole economy is a ponzi scheme

Being born into this world without land is a ponzi scheme

>slowly
>starting

>being this retarded

>greater fool investment schemes

In other words, a mania. Like tulips, housing, stocks, Beanie Babies.

"It's not a mania!" - even though it looks, talks, walks and quacks like one.

Remember the movie Boiler Room, with Vin Diesel larping that he had a brain? That was the tail end of the stock mania, when the bottom feeders were at their greediest.

Now, convince me Bitmex, or any of the other trading sites, aren't boiler rooms.

You don't know what a ponzi scheme is, if you're this fucking retarded. Go back to /pol and larp as Antifa, faggot.

Xrp, syscoin, maybe florin and any of the payment coins you think will survive.

Shut the fuck up fucking retard.

>In other words, a mania. Like tulips, housing, stocks, Beanie Babies.

Yeah man, exactly like that. Cryptocurrencies is exactly like Beanie Babies. You've figured it out.

go back to sleep

Take the time to refute his well based argument you cretin

No such coin exists dumbass. Nobody uses any of this shit for anything, it's all just one huge Ponzi