Just bought 2 heads of Cauliflower but have never cooked it before. What should I make?

Just bought 2 heads of Cauliflower but have never cooked it before. What should I make?

just roast it in a pan

Dip it in buttermilk and coat it in seasoned flour. Deep fry it for about 5-10 minutes, or until golden brown. Slice it in half, drizzle some butter on it, and salt to taste. Garnish with lime.

If all fail, go for soup

add it to a stir-fry

chop that shit with some broccoli and make a casserole

picalilli

Imo cauliflower tastes just fine steamed by itself

Cauliflower casserole. Just use it in place of pasta and it tastes great.

Cauliflower cheese

First add it to a waste disposal vessel, and surround it with garbage to marinade. Dispose at convenience.

Enjoy!

You're so cool dude. How can I be more like you and shit post nonstop about people who like things you don't?

>Just bought 2 heads of Cauliflower but have never cooked it before. What should I make?
I like cauliflower raw in crudite plate, with some kind of yummy dip. Right now I'm loving avocado-ranch kind of dressings, whether yogurt based Bolthouse, or Maries. A green goddess would be nice, and that's the closest you can buy.

My second favorite thing is roasting it, whether tossed in olive oil and baked with onion, broccoli, mushrooms, peppers, whatever else you like in the oven (or all by itself). Sprinkle with pepper or herbs if you want. It's done when it has a little browning, but it's nearly impossible to burn. Let err go! It's also has affinity with cheese, whether you put it in sauce, or tuck it inside a baked casserole, like mac n cheese.

> take that mom

it this even good for you aside from a bit of fiber?

That's a lot.

The first one I'd cut up into chunks, put them in a canning jar, add vinegar water, seal, and boil for 15 minutes. Goes great with cold cuts or cheese.

The other I'd steam for 20 minutes and prepare a bacon cheese sauce and a potato to go with it.

Then why did you spent money on it?

Extremely high in Vitamin C, high in Vitamin B-6 & Calcium.

cream of cauliflower soup is great.
cauliheads, a big potato, chicken stock. finish off with a little cream after you mix it up. it's a nice meal

Cauliflower bhaji.

>toast cumin seeds
>brown three onions in butter
>couple sliced cloves of garlic
>salt, tumeric, chilli flakes
>add some water, enough to steam dat chopped cauliflower, as you add it
>simmer until cauliflower is tender

Cauliflower with tahini

Since you have a lot
>raw in dips
> cauliflower bahji
>cauliflower soup
>roasted as a side
>cauliflower cheese finished with breadcrumbs and baked
>rice it for a rice substitute

advanced autism

we usually boil them in water and garnish them with a bit of butter (let it melt over it) and a bit of salt. Cauliflower is usually eaten as a side dish here.

*In Austria

Pickle it.

Steam that shit for a simple and delish side

>Not sure if want

Healthiest recipe is to remove the florets and discard, and spiralize the stalk.

Serve your raw caulighetti with a light vinaigrette and edemame for the perfect vegan brunch

Buffalo cauliflower

Cauliflower pizza crust

it contains a chemical called DIM which helps the male body remove estrogen via the liver. has a great balance of nutrients. you can eat it every day and not get sick of it because it's so versatile in recipes. It's a great food for trying to lose weight or get more /fit (sub a junk food meal a night for a veg like cauliflower or broccoli cooked however you like, I usually saute in a little coconut oil with salt and pepper but I also make buffalo wings with battered cauliflower (fried in 100% refined unflavored coconut oil for healthy saturated fat and richer mouth feel) tossed in franks redhot mixed with a little of the fryer grease from the undrained "wings" fresh out the oil.

If you're trying to lose weight replace a meal and if you're trying to get fit add one of these into your rotation for an easy way to get the benefits of cauliflower.

IIRC I also heard it has a lot of sulfur

Pickled Cauliflower is bretty good.

Remove the leaves, separate the florets, and cut the stalk into chunks. Microwave the remains of each head uncovered with no liquid for 12-15 minutes, or until singnificantly reduced in volume and shriveled looking- a little bit of brown won't hurt, but don't go past that point.
Meanwhile, cook a few crushed cloves of garlic in 4 tablespoons olive oil or browned butter on low heat, flipping occasionally, until browned on all sides and completely soft inside. Transfer garlic/fat and dehydrated cauliflower to a food processor (depending on the size, you may have to do it in batches), season generously with salt (black pepper is fine too, but there's a really wonderful roasty sweetness that the garlic develops that the pepper will obscure) and puree, scraping down the sides as needed until fully smooth.
Perfect cauliflower puree.

cauliflower cheese

for speed, get yourself a pack of kraft mac, sift out the mac, trim you florets into mac size, and add an equal amount of your cauli mac to the mix.

follow pack instructions.

wala

Cut a head into florets, chuck them into boiling water until they're tender, cook two tablespoons of butter and four or more cloves of garlic over a low heat for a few minutes, then chuck everything in a blender with salt and pepper and half a cup of milk.

More milk makes it more like a sauce, less milk makes it more like a mash.

This, only use a potatoe masher instead of a blender, and don't add the flour, it is bad for crohns