twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's a superb book my patrician user friend

As a second generation German-American,
I find it offensive.

I prefer the ebook version:

youtube.com/watch?v=wkPbyjyMR1E
youtube.com/watch?v=Il1XSPG5j6M

I got it in both format.
>But I like physical books better. Sorry user.

Perspective.
Read everything. If you want to read Marx and Engles, you had better read smith. If you want to read Holocaust literature or other books that oppose the third reich, read mein kamph too.
Absorb everything, form an opinion from there

What if your opinion comes out to be that the holocaust never happened?

Historical relevancy?

It's always good to get inside the opposition's head to see what motivates and drives them.

Then you would belong in a mental institution.

Then thats your opinion. Make sure to gather as much evidence on both sides as possible. Dont get trapped in a circlejerk, those /pol/ threads spout so much BS, but then again the event was greatly exaggerated for political reasons.
But thats just what I came to after looking into it.

Well, you cannot deny its historical value. It is a glimpse inside the mind of one of the main characters of the 20th century.

Many books in the Bible have only historical value, and not actual literary worth. So you can read Hitler’s work in the same way: as the portrait of a time in history and the thoughts of a group of people on that particular time.

I see your point and I respect it.

That would at least be preferable to believing the Holocaust never happened just because that's what you've heard repeated ad infinitum on /pol/.

Because cancerous /pol/ memes.

Isn't this an argument to moderation?

One side of the "argument" could be completely mistaken and you would be wasting your time reading their opinions. I've heard that Mein Kampf isn't even that good by nazi standards and is only a bestseller because every married couple got a free copy as a wedding gift.

WTF are you even talking about desu?

He's saying Mein Kampf is too mainstream by Nazi standards.

How can you have an opinion about the reality of a historical event?

It happened or it didn't, you can have opinions on the nature of it but saying it didn't happen is not an opinion, it's a fact statement.

>if we allow people to think they might think things I don't like.

I audiobooked this one. after knowing it's going to be shite (meaning propaganda), I just didn't need to give it my full attention.

>the most influential man of the 20th century explains his motivations

Why wouldn't you read it?

Veeky Forums and /pol/ are essentially one board now.

Because it turns out that once you actually open the book and start reading it its basically Hitler talking about his life story, fighting in WWI, explaining late 1800s and early 1900s politics, and explaining how Germany needs to get rid of all the cancerous liberal/democratic/capitalistic garbage that was killing the country at the time.

Literally 0 talk of genocide or wanting to start wars, he writes in a way that is easy to follow and down to Earth, and everything he says makes sense.

that's still pretty boring mate

If you think that's boring, there's no hope for you. That's not our problem but yours.

Its not about boring vs not boring, its about the media lying about everything as usual.

Hitler was right about everything.

Oh come on. There had to be at least one thing he was wrong about. How about this; why don't you think about it real hard, and get back to me when you find something, okay?

don't worry op, cucks will never understand masculine logic

I'm not playing your shitty passive agressive games.

Watch this if you actually wanna learn, it should shatter your belief that our government is any good, then hopefully that will open you up to other stuff.

youtube.com/watch?v=5hfEBupAeo4

>Literally 0 talk of genocide

He talks down on the jews the entire time. he calls them the eternal mushroom of humanity or something

Calling out a bunch of people who are proven to fuck people over financially is not equal to saying lets kill them all.

I can say that inner city blacks are trash without saying that we need to go genocide on them.

>inb4 sauce on parasites

you could read it in a historic context. imagine if some dictator from Roman times wrote it

Sorry, did I hurt your feelings? I'll try to be more encouraging.

I agree with you on everything. I think you're really great. Your posts are very enlightening. Time and time again, they make me reconsider everything I've ever believed. I can tell that you're a very smart man who can't stand the idea of the truth not getting out. You are truly a warrior for rationality in a world where everyone else but you is a brain-dead sheep. You go get em', user. And next time one of the kids on the park makes fun of you for what they ignorantly believe is a fedora, inform them that the piece incredibly fashionable hatwear sat upon your head is actually a bowler hat, and that the brain that it protects holds one of the greatest minds of the 21st century. God bless you, user. God bless you.

They were some of the only people allowed to handle money for a thousand years practically, of course people hated them.

Usury wasn't allowed to be practiced by christians.

Because we're not all gifted with the superpower of knowing historic truths or any truths for that matter.

But he's not even Jewish.

Why the dino tho?

I never said he was.

Yeah but racist views mixed with transhumanism isn't great. Obviously.

Inner city blacks objectively have shit culture and commit loads of crimes.

Leftism is blinding you to it and other truths.

I think it's pretty much the same girls who pick up Bridget Jones' Diary and David Copperfield and dedicate their life to it. Unity Mitford would probably be #teamdamon and an Austen scholar if she was born today.

No.
We see examples of this ALL the time even in contemporary living. Where the "greater good" would have the facts obscured.
History's history, but unless you were front and center, it only takes a few generations to become Legend, then Myth.

All politics aside, it's a good read.

It's a terrible read, user. His political shit, all politics aside or not, is often a good read. Mein Kampf is just fifty million pages of art school, my mum and dog like me even if you don't, and whining. Don't get me wrong; whining can become art, like Proust or any of the existentialists would argue, but Hitler's early diary is not art in the way ISoLT or My Twisted world are art. It would benefit from more politics if Hitler's other works are any indication, but your post indicates you are either ignorant and haven't read it, or tasteless and have. If you'll follow me to the shower room, we can help.