Anons please tell me why I shouldn't sell this piece of shit?

Anons please tell me why I shouldn't sell this piece of shit?

No real world use.
No smart contracts that are being used.
Github is as dead as my sex life.
Hyped as a china coin but even actually it's only the westerners hyping this shit.

Please tell me something positive and keep me from selling.

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/neo-project/neo/commits/master
github.com/CityOfZion
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Buy litecoin

it's got about as much real world use as stupid ass eth

Retard

$1000 EOY

Check these digits

ETH already has a whole ecosystem around it. What is NEO supporting?

you are dumb as fuck. pull out of crypto and kys.

Literally one of only a handful of coins likely to survive the next year, OP wants to dump it. Just lol.

better hold than most of the shit in the top 20 honestly

I just rode the wave and sold it yesterday. This is the most overvalued crypto in top 10. Getting gas rewards is nice, but it's the only thing this is doing. It's extremely centralized and new dapps must be approved/you gotta pay $50k+ in gas to publish something. It will never compete with Ethereum.

This desu. Not to mention all the problems with it that people are finally paying attention to. Kek.

Fucking kill yourself senpai

Checked user

Er, it's got a bonus coin (ONT? or something) and gives you Gas I guess.

I don't know.
NEO network shuts down at BTC's level of transactions per second, not to mention eth.
1000tps is a flat out lie.

i am very salty that NEO has a broken ecosystem yet the dumbfolk that FOMOd in received a moon. yes it's still way overvalued compared to the current use case.
(at some point price will catch up to tech, is what i keep telling myself)

Something something security delist imminent. Chinese scam coin just like WTC. Sell now buy eth or nano.

Just made a quick 25% in the last couple of days on it will buy back after this ONT drop but if you want to compare it to ETH and getting projects approved than you would know it's not going to pump out massive shit coins like ETH does and has new products being released on the platform 2 of them by April and both are solid ideas with real white papers

its probably the only coin to have any shot at competing with ethereum in chinkland though.

eos, tezos, and cardano are DOA, qtum has lost all momentum. neo's definitely a chinkcoin but its basically impossible for anything to compete with ethereum at this point.

github.com/neo-project/neo/commits/master

Is NEO so perfect is doesn’t have to be developed anymore?

The Ontology airdrop is tomorrow you dumb fucking pajeet

It's not doing 1000tx/s because blocks are softcapped at 500 txs now during development. 1000 tx/s works just fine on the testnet as of now, but you are correct in that the main net is slow now.

Other way around. NEO is the utility that the existing economy will use to transition to the next phase. Eth is meant to give rise to disruption that will make the world burn. Those of us who don't want to shrug and throw out trillions of dollars in business models, will instead join NEO and turn those trillions into more trillions.

I do hope Eth banks the unbanked and keeps the low overheads so hackers can make things happen with it, but I do think NEO will appropriate those inventions and innovate on them to make them valuable to enterprise.

Eth is going to be Linux to NEO's Windows.

DOA?

dead on arrival

don't teach Pajeets slang, it'll be harder to distinguish them in the future

The only reason you shouldn't dump this piece of garbage is because you believe there are a lot more people who are more stupid than you are and are going to pump it to the moon for absolutely no reason at all.

You'll be able to get passive income.
Oh wait, you need people to be using it.
Only burgers who think 'wow this is going to be so popular in China' are buying it.

Get out of all chinkcoins you stupid fucking burger.

This. Im a long term hodlr and neo is only one of my two holds right now along with eos. As crypto becomes more mainstream, low mc moon missions will become rare and institutional money will pour into the few top 20 coins that are already established and have reliable, well paid teams behind them. Investing in neo is investing in the Chinese governments adoption of blockchain tech.

When you look closer at NEO and realize its just a database that's slow. Centralized and uses IPFS. Oh, and it's non divisible.

Well NEO is starting to branch out with some innovating ICOs such as Concierge, Bridge Protocol, and Nex.

Currently in terms of tech, NEO is much more cutting edge offering a staking like system (not truly staking), and GAS dividends.

Also you should really take into consideration that NEO is less than 10% of ETH's market cap right now.

Neo will be decentralized eventually. And gas is divisible. You don't use the neo token as a currency.

>Github is as dead as my sex life.

The coding is really done at the open source end and next to ETH, XMR, EOS, this is actually the most active project

github.com/CityOfZion

I only hold 100 NEO but its such a comfy hold in this bloodbath. If and when the altcoins gain some traction I will be transferring some profits into NEO for the long term hold.

yeah, i have no real delusions about the long term prospects of neo, but mid-term it seems like a pretty decent hold

Swing and a miss, that shit is going to be $1500.

All his chink bullshit needs to leave Veeky Forums now.

No more wtc no more ven and definitely no more NEO.

Chinese bullshit like tron caused his crash. I hope they all crash to nothing. And Neo is a load of chinese shit as well. No one uses the piece of shit. I certainly am not interested

As long as NEO stays solid, I have the same plans.

You are going to miss out on wealth that you can't even comprehend. This is maybe the worst financial advice I have ever seen on biz. You are an idiot if you cannot see the Chinese chess pieces being put into place right now. Nepotism will always lead the way in China. Wake your ass up and follow the bread crumbs. They are all there.

Who fucking cares, NEO is one of the few coins that actually GENERATES YOU MORE COINS. If you wanna FUD this baby back to $20 I will eat up your coins and buy your mom with the generated GAS I receive daily.

Neo isn’t in a position to capitalise on fuck all. Ethereum is in a better position to capitalise on RAPING THE SHIT OUT OF YOUR CHINKY SHITCOIN

Why would I invest in a blockchain centrally controlled by a nepotistic communist kleptocracy you hollow headed oriental fuckwit.

See you at 2000$ eoy you salty faggot