March will be the last boring month

Pajeet Teeka also said that btc would start its recovery in April 12nd
And now a lot of people are saying the same but with a slightly different date (end of march)
What are your predictions?
Let's talk about this

Other urls found in this thread:

pbcbot.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No BTC will start going up in March, it will have a bullrun in March. Your altcoins will get rekt.

Im not holding any alts rn

same, only alt I'm holding is POA Network.
I've been in Bitcoin for over a month now, knew that altcoins was gonna bleed hard

that's good and all but where is the bottom? are we going to 6k again before we truly rally up?

Unless you bought the ico doesn't make too much sense to hold that now...

It has room to run, there's a strong reason why its not dumping like other ICOs. Watch tommorow, you'll see a run on POA Network.

Hmm.....
also checked

the same thing was said about ncash a few days ago and look where it is now.

G20 meeting 18-20 of March... So probably one last round of FUD --> dip --> "oh we can't ban cryptos so let's embrace it lulz"

Mark my words, I'll be there to buy the dip while the market goes into headless chicken mode again

this, they wont bann crypto and the great bullrun will start

>pajeet

>pbcbot.com/
>ref my ID lads

What's the reasoning for April?

why march? why not now? im tired of this bs

safe move but kind of dumb. When BTC went from 8k to 13k in that first bulltrap after the crashing, alts recovered extremely quickly, and with BTC dominance getting lower every year and so many promising projects, I wouldn't be surprised if alts go up with BTC this time around

This.

Nah, alts will moon once btc finishes its moon and stabilizes

holy FUCK I love her character design

Until a certain treshold. When Btc rallies too hard everybody sells alts and fomos into Btc so he can buy for lower sat value.

no its not dumb, being in Alts since the middle of last month and now is dumb, btc is going to moon soon, your alts will go down even more

you're thinking like its 2016 and shitcoins don't matter anymore. I would really agree with you but seeing moon missions happen from BTC going from 8k to 13k was new and could be a future trend as the market expands

Its not new, its happened before, specific coins with some sort of news moons while 95% rest of the altcoins tanks. Being in BTC is where most of the smart traders are while going in and out quickly in specific coins.