He bought Payfair

>he bought Payfair
HAHAHA THE DEVS JUST EXIT SCAMMED, NICE SHILL YOU HAD GOING PAJEETS

what happened

They made a second crowdsale "for exchanges" and now they just ran away with that money + the money from the first crowdsale
fucking kek

i dont own this shitcoin but wheres the fuckin proof? 5 threads on this shit and no juicy proof

fuckin jews

suuure, a fuckin "exchange crowdsale". A real project would have exchange funding thought out beforehand. pajeets played Veeky Forums yet again.

Russian pajeets that haven't updated the project in weeks now with no sign of any admins in the telegram and people are still buying this, lmao at ur lives

Can't wait till the shilling that will take place in 2 weeks with whitepaper update. kek

No exit scam. Nice FUD with your butt buddies, low life. Kys!

exactly. I can't believe they even hired paid shills to respond in this thread

they did a confido?

confido + minereum to be exactly

more like paid FUDers, you guys have pajeets making new threads just to fud without proof

Did I lose my life savings user?!!

Yep, it's all gone user :(

See you at 1 doll hair user

Here's a hint for you dumb niggers. If any thread starts with "Why the fuck" or "Why aren't you", it's some ugly Indian motherfucker copy pasting shit to try and "sound American".

WHY THE FUCK AREN'T YOU GUYS IN ON THIS EPIC PFR MOON MISSION XD six times every hour for a month should have given you a hint.

deluded fairies

B-b-but, my money user:(

again? they just did that last week and the week before

and they probably will next week too

Lmao do you mean 1 cent? SCAM COIN DON'T BUY :)

1 cent? This dogshit is going to 1 peso. Thanks for the tip user just dumped my bags, you're truly a saint