Salam alaykum brother, your pizza has arrived. That will be €19.99 plus tip, plus jizya

>Salam alaykum brother, your pizza has arrived. That will be €19.99 plus tip, plus jizya.

What is your response?

Beards in restaurant workers gross me out. Just say no.

Jizya all over the pizza and send it back

I'd be wondering why the prices are in Euros if I was living in San Francisco, I guess

Also there is literally nothing wrong with Muslims, Indians, or any other non-white, non-christian group. Your time is over, the less you struggle, the less painful it will be for you.

I don't know about you but I don't want my pizza handled by halal fuckers who wipe with their left hands.

Well lucily for you the OP used a picture of an Indian pizzeria, so those guys are very unlikely to be Muslim.

>white people being surprised that other races clean themselves after using the toilet
Too much information, cumface

Thank you for reminding me of their designated shitting streets.

Shut it, Pajeet.

>the less you struggle, the less painful it will be for you
That's usually what they tell their child brides

As someone who had a long terror beard can confirm they malt like a sick dog and will easily get into your food

>white people being surprised that other races clean themselves after using the toilet

No they don't. It's why they're brown.

Why is an Indian dude in a ballcap babbling at me in Turban-Islamese?

Hello Rakesh my old buddy, how is Abjula and your son Sanjei? That's very ghood ghood ghood, you know Rakesh my frehnd Pudoo would like to invest in your fine establishment.
Ok Rakesh buddy, I will give Pudoo your numbeehr when he comes home from the loo. Have a good day...
And before I hang up has everything been satisfactory about your call today? My name is Johnny btw

>when he comes home from the loo
Wanna tell me where Pudoo really was?

ZING

You jizzed on my pizza? FUCK OFF.

>eating pizza made someone who isn't Lebanese
do Americans actually do this?

I'll jizz ya alright

>Also there is literally nothing wrong with Muslims, Indians, or any other non-white, non-christian group

>Living in white christian society

evrytim

*teleports behind you*
*grabs dick*
Got your jizya right here, kid.

>tfw turk muslim living in italy fucking white girls
feels good man

There's no need to be upset. You should be proud for cleaning yourself, shitskin, it's almost as if you're white.

>white girls
>Italy
I've got bad news for you.

Muslim's are the second largest majority in India tho

They look more Sikh than Muslim desu.

You know they were campaigning at a rally the other day, right? So you can use a photo of them together, if you'd like.

at the loo.

Same thing, 9/11 never forget
t.Flyover Land

Fuck off, we're full.

t. G. Khan

What did he mean by this?

Double pepperoni and bacon right?