Redpill general

Hi

I want to start BTFO out of liberals with philosophical arguments about the following:

That men are spiritually, existentially, and morally on a higher level than women

Same with whites over non whites and blacks in particular

That we are controlled by a Jewish cabal of satanists

That Marxism is wrong

That equality does not apply because of the above

That the deus vult movement is correct

Recommend me books, philosophical treatises, and arguments for all of those.

Note that this is not about politics, it's book recommendations. SJWs can take that other shit to /pol/

Just help me with book recommendations and leave the truth of it alone.

Thank you

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/MightIsRightByRagnarRedbeard
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

archive.org/details/MightIsRightByRagnarRedbeard

this is what you want, now go away

>going into philosophy looking for arguments that affirms an already held belief

fuck off to /pol/ and come back when you want to actually gain some knowledge and not just masturbate in your echo chamber

this

Philosophy is a tool to open your mind, not close others.

wew
look at this socrates tier dork right here

why so insecure? worried you can't stand on your own feet without hiding amongst other men?

> Beat the fuck out out

stopped reading right there

Deus vult literally means insh'allah

No it doesn't because it refers to real God.

Absurdism is the true redpill

>all these butt shattered liberal feminist cucks who get all triggered at the redpill

How does it feel to be brainwashed, fucking sheep

They're the same god, dipshit. Read a book some time.

read Heidegger

You need to find Jesus

all these comments are about how going into philosophy to enforce your own opinions is stupid, it's not about how redpill is stupid

Is this what Veeky Forums actually believes? Some easy-tier nonsense how philosophy will inevitably bring you to agree with dominant 21st century ideologies?

If anything, the history of philosophy demonstrates its linked to state power and the acquisition thereof.
It's no coincidence the presocratics emerged as the aristocratic order was challenged by a new class that enriched itself through the colonisation of the mediterranean.
A new outlook was required and philosophers provided it.

The bible already contains the True Word of God. We just need to convince people to follow it.

You're fucking retarded, by almost all christian denominations the trinity is one being, but allah is just a singlular existance. They are not the same god at all, thats something that ignorant muslims and christians say to somehow feel like their can be a tolerance between the two religions

>implying the so-called "redpill" is not another form of brainwash

Fuck off already.

>i already have formed my opinions without reading any books
>please tell me some books to namedrop when someone outs me as an illiterate ideologically spooked retard

>its linked to state power and the acquisition thereof.

>all these librul idiots saying he just wants to confirm his bias and needs to open his mind to other opinions
>only read marxist thinkers and discard right wing philosophers

Ok dudes.

Otto Weininger- Sex and Character

"I don't know the history of Buddhism": The Post.

Oh, fuck off. They both worship YAHWEH the Levantine storm god. Learn some history.

nope you are thinking of Jews

Jews, Christians and Muslims all worship the same god. That's why they are grouped together as Abrahamic religions.

According to Jewish scholars

>I know theyre WRONG and I AM RIGHT!!
>h-help Veeky Forums I don't actually know I'm right, I just feel like it
>help validate my own beliefs because FUCK LIBERALS

You just want a handbook which is a script so you know what to say when Liberals start horking their shit.

Get out.

This is right for most of /pol/. They are pretty stupid. They sound to me like impressionable children who will stick to whatever contrarian bullshit is spouted on Veeky Forums at the moment without any real research about the subject.
Sadly quality posters left /pol/ long ago, probably on /new/ era and now we are stuck with this stupid leaking children who spout DEUS VULT UR LE CUC K UR LE LEFTIST all day everyday and circlejerk on their safespace endlessly.
Anything that isn't retarded /pol/ ramblings is sepulted with memes and shitposting until they are able to continue the circlejerking

>hello Veeky Forums, I'd like to know more leftist philosophers
>fantastic idea for a thread, allow me to list a bunch of Sorbonne and Frankfurter charlatans

>hello Veeky Forums, I'd like to know some more traditionalist thinkers
>fascist new age crap, back to /pol/, fedora neckbeard faggots need2go, autism altert
>#endthehate, #absolutelyharam, #triggerwarning

Except OP didn't post that.
He said I WANT TO KNOW WHY THE 'DEUS VULT' IS REAL TO PWN LIBRULS !

>the subtext I made up is really there

Proof liberals are hysterical oversensitive fanatics and can't read.

This.
Liberals are mad we are here with logic, facts and truth. The redpill ideology will someday finally crush all those jew satanic cults of SJWs. Remember my brother to respect your european heritage and do not involve yourself with any degeneracy. PRAISE KEK my friend, meme magic IS real. Donald Trump will make America great again.
This fucking liberal board can't discuss REDPILL books without crying about it ? Such fucking marxists!

BTFO
T
F
O

>>>hello Veeky Forums, I'd like to know some more traditionalist thinkers

is not

>>I want to start BTFO out of liberals with philosophical arguments about the following:

Yes that is actual shit posting from the OP and not green text

>liberal/conservative dichotomy

Fuck you got me

Im outta here

To actually answer the question, if you're looking for shit like this you might try Julius Evola, if you can actually read.

It's funny, OP is so stupid he doesn't understand that debating with liberals is pointless, specially coming from a fedora like himself (muh logic and hard facts!)

OP will feel like he won the discussion since he had the most 'logical' argument (even though he really doesn't know anything about his own ideology without being spoonfed by Veeky Forums), at the same time his liberal oppositor will also feel like he won the discussion based on his own logic and emotions.
Sadly OP will probably still waste his time trying to 'convert' and 'btfo' people on the internet to jerk off his own ego. Such a stupid goal to pursue specially because you'll never win and in the worst case just will look like an asshole.

>Is this what Veeky Forums actually believes?
>one post

>debating with liberals is pointless

And a doff of the hat to you too, sir.

Alexander Dugin is literally right about everything. gas liberals. WWIII now
> Death is the way to immortality. Love will begin when the world ends. We must long for it, like true Christians. . . . We are uprooting the accursed Tree of Knowledge. With it will perish the Universe.

He sounds like a lunatic.

They don't.

Underrated toast.

Op is a faggot, this is the true redpill

Yeah they do. They all worship YAHWEH - the Levantine storm god.

how fucking stupid do you have to be to think that OP is for real
I mean "the deus vult movement" jfc

>anything that isn't libcuck hug box muh equality is 'satire'

Liberal brainwashing, everyone. Can only argue with muh feels.

Face it, we're here to stay. Deus vult!

>It's ok to have a thread that isn't fucking lit at all as long as it's about redpills or some other dumb shit to let you alt right faggots let off steam

I believe this thread was made by tumblr falseflagging

Of course you do, you don't want anyone !making your idealogy look bad do you?

Mein Kampf I guess? I mean I don't even know what you're asking. It sounds like you already have your philosophy and opinions on these subjects down, why the need to find authors that validate your ideas if you won't be swayed one way or the other?

I mean do you really need to read anything? It's an ideology by retards, for retards. If you're going to commit to that then just go all out. Have fun. You don't go the /pol/ route for any kind of intellectual reasons lmao

I'm writing a novel following a ragtag gang of skinheads as they prepare for the Deus Vult Uprising. Their plan involves driving an armored bulldozer straight through a gay pride parade before colliding kamikaze-style with a synagogue that's next door to a black church setting off demolition charges that destroy the whole neighborhood (mainly blacks and jews, plus a few gentrifying gays and hipster degenerates).

The Crew:

Dylann Ziolkowski: Leader of the pack. He is also a minor youtube bodybuilding celebrity and occasionally the frontman of a really shitty nazi hardcore band.

Ivor Ziolkowski: Alex' zit-faced weeaboo kid brother. Thinks referencing racist memes irl is the height of comedy. nobody likes him.

Crystal McAllister: Alex' gf. Works as junior manager at Dairy Queen.

Fritz Dunkelheit: An overweight 'European' Nazi with a dark and mysterious past that sounds like it's probably made up.

Liam 'Knuckles' O'Hara: despite being only 5'3 he's the gang's most vicious streetfighter fighter. His secret: he is a gay ftm transgender and deeply in love with Dylann

You are correct. It's still largely a Jewish faith.

Christianity did not come destroy the temple until he actually did.

Damn. Veeky Forums just got baited the fuck out.