Can someone explain this to me, please?

Can someone explain this to me, please?

no

Manipulation and bot accumulation. Learn how to read order books.

WHAT TEH FUCK IS THIS PIECE OFIDSUFDSSDHIT EVEN DOING

I JUST KEEP LOSING MORE MONEY
ISAJDFASHDAOUIHSJA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

FUCK

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

GOOKED

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

FUCKIGN GOOKED IOSAHDJSAHJDA8OISDA943832JSJSDJA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

WE ARE CHANGING THE WORLD AS WE KNOW IT

reading is gay
so I keep my ICONs?

correcto

we low

we goin lower

eventually it will stop

but when it does its going to moon hard

YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO TIME THIS

15 FUCKING ICOS IN APRIL

COIN SWAP SOON

you're retarded if you're selling and not buying right now

yes

Your future self will thank you.

WELL IT JUST KEEPS FUCKING DROPPING

I THOUGHT I BOUGHT THE DIP AT LOW 40K'S

MM MM NO NO NO

I THOUGHT I BOUGHT THE DIP AT 36K

MM MM NO NO NO

WHAT THE FUCK, WHAT IN THE NAME OF FUCK IS THIS PIECE OF FUCKING GOD DAMN SHIT DOING

FUCK! GOOKED! FUCKING GOOKED!

No sell them, this is going to wither into nonexistence.

Done

no shit. I'm telling you ICX is going to be one of the first alts to moon hard this year. The beginning of its use will begin, mainnet will start being used, 15 fuckign ICOs, it will be on its own blockchain

don't fucking sell. Screencap this. print out the screen cap. Hang it in your room. Jerk off to it when ICX is $40 come may

not happening, this coin is a meme

TOKEN IS WORTHLESS ABSOLUTELY FUCKING WORTHLESS YOU DELUDED CUNTS DO THE RESEARCH BEFORE INVESTING YOUR MONEY DO YOU THINK THIS IS A FUCKING GAME?

Explain what? Ridiculously overvalued coin there is no reason why this vaporwave should be worth even $1 atm.

I can't decide wheter to dump or buy more. Probably gonna do a little of both

cool story bro thanks for the input, it really changed my mind

not here to change your mind senpai, just looks massively overrated to me, the korean TRON

there is no possible way you're this retarded

like i said overrated, nothing about it is a very big deal, ICO hype ended 6 months ago, korea isn't a very big market, maybe it can 2x or oversell at 3x, this isn't going top 5 or whatever you retards believe

>korea isnt big market
>2nd biggest volume in crypto

being THIS much of a brainlet

Been buying daily for the past week. Such an easy bet for 2018...

according to what? the won accounts for a sliver of valuable fiat trading, it sits 3rd but a very distant 3rd

I would stay away from investing. Try bonds. You're way too fucking retarded to be here.

Any publicity is good publicity and this coin has multiple organic threads every day. I feel good about it, gonna chill until next year.

How can you be so sure? Tired of this false hope no one can predict this market senpai

don't get so emotional user, 14x on 15 ICOs is what is retarded. i understand you guys want a next neo but why would that happen? this coin already mooned, if you missed you're on the last crumbs