user, your dubs is my reply

Islam is a cancer to society

Good enough for you to suck my dick

Send help

I run the local bible study at my church actually, idk what blockchain is

Shut your whore mouth cunt

Better than your addiction to plastic surgery obviously

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY!
HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

sold 100k

I just found out the 6 gorillion holocaust is a meme made by the jews to get infinite shekel

your eyes too far apart nigger

Close your eyes, try to clear any thoughts you are having
Take long, slow, deep breathes and put all your focus and attention onto your breathing
iiiiiiiinnnn.................... ooooooooooooouuuut

good. Do this for a few minutes, then -
VISUALIZE yourself becoming rich through your LINK investment
ANTICIPATE the things you will buy with your new found abundance of wealth
IMAGINE as though it is all happening now in the present moment, for the present moment is all that truly exists
MOST IMPORTANTLY
FEEL the way you will FEEL when that moment comes and you make it!
FEELING THE EMOTION IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN JUST VISUALIZING THE IMAGES!

Now open your eyes, look in a mirror, and recite these affirmations (use/add your own that is relevant to the reality you want to create once you make it)
I AM RICH
I AM WEALTHY
I AM A MILLIONAIRE
LINK HAS GIVEN ME INFINITE ABUNDANCE
It's important to do this when you wake up and before you go to bed, but do it as often as possible. Also hold the image and idea of us making it and LINK being worth $1,000 or more in your mind as you fall to sleep.

WHEN WE DO THIS COLLECTIVELY MY LINK BROTHERS, THE UNIVERSE WILL SEE TO IT THAT CERTAIN EVENTS, PEOPLE AND CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ALIGN AND BE ATTRACTED TO US - THAT WILL ALLOW OUR DESIRE TO MANIFEST INTO REALITY!
I love you

not good :(

I am training my blockchain, following Satoshis legacy for the most epic blockchain battle ever.

BRAAAAAAAAPPP

Umm Idk. I just invest on scams. Wanna watch though?

It is getting bigger as my dick

Winrar, OP deliver

Are you into big black cocks? I have some niggers in my basement and we could share some...

Winner winner chicken dinner

What an absolute waste of dubs

fucking PATHETIC

Cunt begone

Good, just got enough to hire a hooker to spit in my mouth.

winner

More like DICKchain lmaooo

DUBS DUBS DUBSDUBSDUBS

Stop doubleposting dubs nigers

Really well. Get that pussy nice and wet for me and maybe you'll see how much I've got ;)

Holocau$t is fake history.

the blockchain is shorter than my dick tbqh

FUCK NIGGERS

EVERYTHING IS ENERGY AND VIBRATION
ATTUNE YOUR VIBRATIONS TO MATCH THAT OF MONEY AND IT WILL FLOW TO YOU

MEDITATE DAILY AND VISUALIZE LINK REACHING $1000 IN THE PRESENT MOMENT FROM YOUR HEART CENTER

WE WILL ALL MAKE IT

Are you into big black cock? I have a nigger friend and we could share his shaft maybe...

Do you want to get blockchained? ;)

BITCONNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEC

kek

Do it faggot

send her this cute pic and tell her to let u put ur nose up her butthole

Nogers stop

I'll pay you 0.05 btc for anal.

Honestly I posted this conversation on a website and I'm getting random individuals on the internet to pick my replies for me. Nothing I've said so far has been from my own head, not even this. You know nothing about me. I am so sorry for deceiving you. I love you profoundly.

I have gotten into child sex tourism lately it's meh LOL

Wtf my dumb little brother was on my phone, disregard all that. You want a date or no

show me your BRAAPPP hole

me and my niggas gonna run a blockchain on you

please respond

My name is OP and I am a faggot

pls respond

です

It puts the lotion on it's skin, or else it gets the hose again

ill suck your cock for a bitcoin

You're sweet btw:)

Reroll

Buy chainlink. Thank me later

and I like to take it strap on chained by you

YOU MUST BE CERTAIN THAT THAT YOU WILL RECEIVE WHAT YOU DESIRE
CERTAINTY CREATES INTENTION
INTENTION CREATES BELIEF
BELIEF CREATES UNDOUBTEDNESS
WHEN THERE IS NO DOUBT THERE WILL BE NO CHOICE BUT FOR IT TO MANIFEST INTO REALITY
NOW WE ARE CERTAIN, IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO FAIL
DON'T JUST THINK ABOUT IT WITH YOUR CONSCIOUS MIND
FEEL IT - FEEL WHAT IT'S LIKE TO MAKE IT
FEEL THE EMOTIONS YOU WILL FEEL WHEN LINK HITS $1,000
FEEL THE EMOTIONS OF YOU BUYING YOUR DREAM HOUSE AND CAR
FEEL THEM ALL AS THOUGH IT IS HAPPENING RIGHT NOW IN THE PRESENT MOMENT
IF YOU CAN FEEL IT BEFORE YOU CAN SPEAK IT, THEN THE MANIFESTATION IS WELL ON IT'S WAY!

Stop larping Satan

bro im dead

GOOKED

Dubs

sorry my tourettes is playing up fucking kike nigger

nigers u wont get me laid like this

You are a Maniac

Blockchain is going to fund the building of the Trump wall.

up your asss

thank you OP

i ded

to go

;looks like my nigrobrotherhood

She looks alright for 39

lots of blockchains in my basement

the fuck is this bitch on about?

I am going to blockchain you in my basement.

>obsessed with watching silence of the lambs
Oh no

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY!
HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

The conference yesterday revealed to the world the stuttering potheads that run this scam. Price has already tanked 10%. Once it breaks through the $1.50 resistance the panic will begin and small holders and speculators will begin to offload, with the whales already long gone. Once it shoots through the $1 mark, unabated FEAR will ripe through all linkies. With all those who dumped their current accounts into this scam twitching at their arsehole continuously while refreshing bittrex. The $0.50 mark will be met, the largest panic in history will ensue. The final deluded Nodes will begin to go offline, and wagecuckers with their engineering salaries loaded up in link will be left with it stuck in their wallet, unable to move it to bittrex to salvage some self respect. The price WILL tank at this point to sub $0.10, and most probably sub ICO levels. From that day forward the deluded linkie wagecucking engineering nerds who bought this coin thinking it had fundamentals will go back to their jobs, with no money in their current accounts, to be made redundant by the next wave of pajeets arriving to undercut their wages. Deluded linkies will hold bags FOREVER, with no job, no money, and no crypto. I warned you linkies. There’s still time to get out. Sell NOW. Don’t be deluded, don’t be an linkie.

I've noticed you around. I find you very attractive. Would you teabag my balls?

somewhere on another imageboard shes asking femanons for replies

bitch lasagna

what
the
fuck

i'll flick ur bitbean

I will use my gains from XLM to buy you a greencard.

stinky linky $1000 EOY faggot

the jews did 9/11

it's a bot, retard

> he doesn't know tinder has thousands of bots

Would you like some AIDS? Mine is about ready to spray all up in your grille. Yeah I'm street like that.

When did you transition?

EVERYTHING IS ENERGY AND VIBRATION
ATTUNE YOUR VIBRATIONS TO MATCH THAT OF MONEY AND IT WILL FLOW TO YOU

MEDITATE DAILY AND VISUALIZE LINK REACHING $1000 IN THE PRESENT MOMENT FROM YOUR HEART CENTER

WE WILL ALL MAKE IT

Did you ever hear the tragedy of Darth Plagueis The Wise? I thought not. It’s not a story the Jedi would tell you. It’s a Sith legend. Darth Plagueis was a Dark Lord of the Sith, so powerful and so wise he could use the Force to influence the midichlorians to create life… He had such a knowledge of the dark side that he could even keep the ones he cared about from dying. The dark side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural. He became so powerful… the only thing he was afraid of was losing his power, which eventually, of course, he did. Unfortunately, he taught his apprentice everything he knew, then his apprentice killed him in his sleep. Ironic. He could save others from death, but not himself.

OP you actually not a faggot

make the bot buy WTC

i'm so sorry haha my friend took my phone haha. wyd? lmao

>WHEN THERE IS NO DOUBT THERE WILL BE NO CHOICE BUT FOR IT TO MANIFEST INTO REALITY
that's stupid