It never ends does it... I'm losing hope

It never ends does it... I'm losing hope
I'm just gonna pretend it's already at 0 because that's where it's heading

Shut the fuck up and neck yourself already.

faggot who bought at ATH i see. Most of Veeky Forums bought around $.06

I just used coinbase commerce and was smooth as fuck, nobody is going to "pay with request" lol

why pay huge fees to cuckbase when you could make your own payment system on the REQ PLATFORM u fuckin retard?

this

took me 5 seconds simple
this request network is creepy and using tokens to pay is just weird

Sell pussy and make a whale happy

REQ is much more than just a button you dumb pajeets. Enjoy FOMOing in after mainnet

Its over. Sell everything and dump the price asap.

lets just hope req doesnt pull a WTC

Yeah I bought 590 of these shitcoins at $.46. Glad it was only 590 and not 59000

is this a larpfolio?

>centralized

Wow, how many cheeseburgers can you buy with that shitfolio? No one cares you lost a few dollars faggot.

>being this much of a poorfag
>unironically posting about it
Fucking kys, you're not going to make it anyway.

please do not anger him, we dont want him to crash the market

Guys, uh, some pajeets advised me to buy these coins so I went for it

People don't give a fuck if it's centralized or not. Most people don't even know what it means.

You can't have been stupid enough to buy TRTL and think you are clever enough to make money in crypto.

>People don't give a fuck if it's centralized or not
>invests in crypto

Well I mined that, bought the rest. Still, I could have mined XMR and done better

"Hey Stacey, want anything from Starbucks?"
>"Yeah, I want a mocha roastie supreme! But can you go get it for both of us, I don't want to stop watching Netflix!"
"Sure, can you send me some money though? My credit card is almost empty, I spent everything on Chad!"
>"Yeah, I just go this new app "Request Network". Download it and send me a request!"
"Wow, I just got it too! I'll put in a request. Hmm, that's weird Stace, it's saying I need "REQ tokens". Wtf is that?"
>"Uh, this app is so fucking weird. WEIRD AND CREEPY. Why do I need a token to send money? How do I even get them?"
"Just delete it Stace and use venmo. That app was made by virgins and creepy ugly losers."

3 weeks later...

"Stace, remember that Request Network app?"
>"Ugh. that ugly looking one that was obviously made by no life virgins?"
"Yep, that's the one. Well I GUESS I had to use it to send money because it has lower fees, but it's such a shit app and you can tell that ugly virgins made it. Guess what the app MAKES you do Stace."
>"Lay it on me girl, I can only imagine what the neckbeards that made that app make you do to use it."
"Get this Stace, I wanted to send 10 grand to Chad, and instead of just being NORMAL like Venmo and Paypal and entering Chad's name to send it to him, I had to enter his "wallet address". LOL!"
>"Holy shit, that is the nerdiest thing I've ever heard! I'm drier than the Sahara just hearing such nerdy, gay words."
"It's unbelievable, if you want to send money, you have to enter a 40 character string of letters and numbers. If you screw up, and of course what normal, non autistic person wouldn't under those circumstances, no refunds, because the app uses a "blockchain". Imagine the autistic spergs that made that app Stacey, they're so fucking creepy and their app is shit! Let's use Venmo only from now on!"

Im more than happy to use PayPal. Anybody who went in heavily on Request doesnt deserve to make it.

You actually bought turtle LMAO

But you never have to buy Req tokens to use it. You can exchange fiat and not know how it works, that's the beauty of it.