Flat Earth

Ayy Veeky Forums whats up with all these flat earth videos, a huge elaborate troll?

They seem pretty convinced, myself I have done 0 research.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AoS3pe94qMk
youtube.com/watch?v=87M2i61N1cU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

forgot vedeo

youtube.com/watch?v=AoS3pe94qMk

no it's legit the earth is actually flat, I know it sounds incredible but it's true.

the earth is flat you moron.
Have you ever tried walking on a big ball? It's really not as easy as on a flat surface.

Airy's Failure proves the earth is stationary.

youtube.com/watch?v=87M2i61N1cU

They're all religious imbeciles who want to hide from the undeniable truth that the earth is, indeed, a globe. There is far too much evidence for the round earth to rebuke it.

The earth is round, everyone, get over it.

>2016
>not believing the earth is flat

Why haven't you converted yet?

the steps to not be an asshole

1 hear something new
2. Do research
3. Form conversations

Bro, if you skip step two your gonna have a bad time

>This

Surely, if the earth were flat, someone must've reached the edge.

It absolutely started as a troll, but quickly became a way for celebrities and public figures to stay relevant, and they have most definitely tricked some uninformed people into believing it.

Still stating the year

Get raped by the turtle out universe rides on

It started as a way for people to practice their debate skills by arguing for this on a website and practicing their multi layered irony.
People got so good at arguing this, that some people eventually started believing in it.

That filename

It's not that, when we look at the earth from space, we're seeing a sphere. It's that the Space Between Worlds is tube-shaped.

Fact.

Source?

Sounds interesting

I get the impression that it's a type of backlash against climate change deniers; analogous to the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster towards Christianity.

The disc-earth theory can obviously explain climate change very well.

if the earth wasn't flat, how did this guy draw such a good picture of it?

black science man: 0
ptolemy: 1

Yeah if the earth was flat someone would have fallen off in the last 100s of years yet nobody ever did.

Explain that

The earth is double-sided and at the edge it is infinitely thin, so you wouldn't realize you've gone over the edge to the other side.

Congratulations on contradicting every single assumption that flat-Earthers make.

Yeah, but mainstream flatearthers are delusional, they're all idiots.
I'll present my revolutionary double-sided flat earth theory soon.

sounds legit

don't bother, this is clearly what's going on
this theory is way better than yours could ever be

This does not contradict the double-side theory at all.

there is no other side
the other side is the earth's core

The earth's core is a disc, dear.