Greetings

Greetings.

We are 404Trojans.

We are are currently searching for excessively experienced Hacker, Crackers, and or Coders to help our cause.

We are a Hacktivist group that is closely related to Anonymous, and agree with their cause.

We are an anti-cyberbullying group, and we will not stop until the internet is a safe place for everyone again, even though this may be very difficult.

We highly disagree with Lizard Squad, so do not mistake us for these pathetic adolescents.

If you are not an experienced Hacker, Cracker, or Coder, it does not matter, we will take anyone, and train them if needed. In 404Trojans, we need experienced Crackers/Coders/Hackers, but we will take just about anyone, experienced or not.

If you are interested in being recruited, email me, at [email protected], or contact jason1337420 on KIK.

shut the fuck up, your dirty briton, bin that assault brown penis.

fuck off fucking reddit shithead

This is Veeky Forums a board full of low IQ dumbasses. Check /g/

anti-cyberbullying group is a type of bully group itself.
group + force/intimidation = bully

But Veeky Forums is arguably the board with the most intelligent people, as scary as that is.

Veeky Forums is not a place for looking for Smart people

This
Go to /g/ let me know here once you make a thread, I wanna watch.

>anonymous

get out of here fbi

Goddamn internet Pinkertons

>We are 404Trojans.
What a stupid name

Get fucked you hacker wannabes

Go ask /b/ or reddit you fag

>If you are not an experienced Hacker, Cracker, or Coder, it does not matter, we will take anyone, and train them if needed. In 404Trojans, we need experienced Crackers/Coders/Hackers, but we will take just about anyone, experienced or not.

Nice try FBI

Hello fellow anonymous!

>kill youself
>youself
>you
>self

bitch cant even spell

when i see people like this i thank god im an atheist

being intellectually superior is a wonderful feeling

the internet is by design - not safe

im surprised that even experienced programmers would be autistic enough for this shit

is this b8 or is this meta b8

lol is a couple blocks down from here

Comp sci makes you autistic.
It's not as bad as what engineering does to you, but