What are some good drinks I could make at home or buy as a soft drink substitute? Doesn't need to be sweet...

What are some good drinks I could make at home or buy as a soft drink substitute? Doesn't need to be sweet, I need to stop drinking coke and would prefer to not just drink tea or water all the time.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Squash_(drink)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Milk and banana shake.

what I do is fill a glass with ice water and then top it off with a little juice, like grapefruit juice, maybe 2 tablespoons worth, then add 2-3 packets of aspartame. tastes great.

skim milk, vanilla extract (cheap imitation stuff works fine) and aspartame = tastes like liquid vanilla ice cream.

Mango lassi. Equal parts yoghurt, water and frozen mango cubes. Spice it up with some freshly ground cardamom seeds or rosewater.

flavored seltzer.

Flavored sparkling water, I just got turned onto coconut, it's fantastic.

Tea and water's your best bet, actually.
You're never going to wean yourself off of sugary beverages if you just switch soda for juice or whatever.

get fizzy water and some cordial

You could try watered-down juice.

I drink a mix of like 20% lemonade 80% water a lot. Would recommend.

That sounds gross. May as well just drink your own piss, loser

Pretty much this. I used to drink about six cans of pop a day, I worked for coke so it was there.

Cold turkey is your best bet, also there's coffee.

Drink ice water during the day and alcohol at night.

you guys have this bullshit where you live?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Squash_(drink)

water + concentrated juice

has like 20 cals a glass or something

I only drink tea, coffee, water, and beer.

Soda water when I want to be fancy. Sugary sweet drinks are for faggots. Don't be a faggot OP

Sparkling Ice

Also, start blending fruits and vegetables with water. Blended peeled cucumber water is fucking delicious.

Great with a teaspoon of peanut butter

Blended blackberries and water

Or boil water and blackberries (any diced up fruit really) and strain, cool in the fridge

No sugar Iced Lemonade Tea.

Look up how to make fermented ginger beer if you like carbonated soda

Pressed apple juice ("cider" for you Americunts). I'll sometimes kill like a gallon of the shit a day and piss out of my ass but it's totally worth it. Make sure to get the real shit; frozen not pasteurized. Pasteurization kills the vitamin C in it. I grew up in an orchard town and used to fill my freezer with jugs for the year. I worked on farms and got apples for free, so I pressed them myself half the time, but it was easy to buy if I couldn't do it myself. Health food stores often carry good frozen juice if you aren't anywhere near an orchard.

Kotikalja or kvas is also damn good and healthy and hits the same sort of buttons as coke if you make it sweet enough.

Calories should not be drunk. Water, tea, coffee are the only liquids you should be putting in your body.

Cold brew tea with equivalent fruit juice and aspartame reduce the sugar gradually. So if you have a peach tea get some peach juice and add it in.

>alcohol
>no calories

Nice try, dum dum.

Dumbfag who isn't OP here

I know zero sugar coke is not good for your health, but will it still make you fat? and why?

Diet soda, obviously. All the disgusting sweetness of a regular soda without the calories.
>inb4 muh aspartame, muh cancer
Also water spiked with lemon's juice is pretty good.

there are about five zillion flavours of herbal tea out there. some of them are pretty good. maybe get some of those assortment packs.

This.

What I've learned is that it won't make you fat, that's based on calories. However the sweetener aspartane will still trigger an insuline release so you'll become addicted to it. Or something along those lines.

For some reason I had it in mind that it made your body react to it, and then that makes your body less good at calorie thing happen