Tfw 160 IQ but too nihilistic and apathetic to make use of it

>tfw 160 IQ but too nihilistic and apathetic to make use of it

Sigh. Why couldn't I have just been born dumb and hard working instead of intelligent and lazy?

People with high IQs are rarely narcissistic and histrionic.
They definitely don't come to Veeky Forums and bait for attention.
Quick test to prove if you're actually intelligent:
Who was the smartest person to ever exist and why?

Newton: He invented gravity

Me because I can't prove that anyone other than myself exists therefore it's unscientific to assume they do.

>160 IQ
>Being a Gorilla Poster

Choose one.

Stop making these threads.

That's called solipsism.
It's anti-philosophy and anti-science.
Stupid people often incorrectly attribute it to philosophy to discredit it when philosophers are the one's that named it and used it to describe the anti-thesis of philosophy.

The smartest person to ever exist is myself (I'm not delusional, or pretending to be delusional. I am literally the most intelligent person who currently exists, will ever exist, or who has ever existed). The second smartest person to ever exist is most likely some Li Wong nobody from China, not some Einstein / Newton who simply fits the stereotype of 'intelligent' just because DUDE SCIENCE IS DIFFICULT LMAO.

>I'm the smartest person ever
>Uses the argument from ignorance
>Can't comprehend what fallacies are
>Isn't aware of self-serving biases
>Equate ignorant narcissism with intelligence

Stop lyin'

I don't I see genius women gather about like this.

Thread should've ended here

Define "intelligence"

Cure you depression user

The reason why geniuses are rare is because the majority of people are either 'dumb', which means they have common sense and don't dwell on things in an inefficient manner which means they get things done or they are thoughtful which means they worry and ponder so get nothing done

The rare few are really self-aware without being crippled by anxieties

I have an IQ of 143 which I know doesn't put me in genius territory but I could definitely be doing a lot more with my life

I need to cure my depression

>Solipsism
>Scientific
You don't even know what science is
It is a philosophy, but it's called a bankrupt one.

this guy is Australian

>People with high IQs are rarely narcissistic and histrionic.

Not histrionic, but frequently narcissistic. And if not narcissistic, they exhibit schizoid and bipolar traits.

>Who was the smartest person to ever exist and why?

I thought this board went over this already. It's John von Neumann.

I'm not OP btw. OP is definitely not at 160...

Enough with the Von Neumann meme'ing already

Was he really fucking smart? Yes but he's not far and away the smartest man to ever live

Aristotle, Newton, Leibniz, Gauss, Euler, da Vinci, Tesla, Archimedes, Kant, Coulomb, Beethoven, Mozart, Lemâitre, and Einstein are all up there with Von Neumann

>listing off the people i mentioned in another thread on Veeky Forums

They were only suggestions for individuals who *might* match von Neumann. I still think he's likely up there alone by himself.

Compare his leaps in understanding to those of Newton and Newton will come out the victor

Depression is caused by inflammation triggered by the immune system. Take advil, acetylcysteine and antihistamines every day for a month.

That assumes the argument over whether breadth or depth is more impressive has been concluded with the answer being depth. That is not the case, yet.