Congrats on this, seriously

congrats on this, seriously

This shape is called spaghetti falling out of pocket, it's a very strong bearish signal.

fucking lol

If you really dont think walties arent going to double down and smart people are going to buy this back up you are deluded. pic related is somewhat of a bottom forming on binance

Only because people that haven't heard the news still have their WTC. Shit is going nowhere but to pink wojak land

>Being this delusional

Korea and China are extremely big on honor and respect, when this is translated and reported to them they are gonna dump their bags so fast.

I'm sure at some point it will go up, I don't want to touch it. I don't even want to try to draw 1 line.

yes double down now, put even more money in so once it hits 10 dollars they have even more of a reason to kill themselves.

LMFAOOOO MY SIDES

The flaccid dick formation

lmao good one

I don't hold WTC, but I was thinking: No way it will dump this fucking hard and not come back up somewhat. Should I try to buy it at the bottom and make some gains? Or is it gonna be permanently toast?

pff thats nothing. Check this out

Someone put a pink wojak at the bottom of that thing.

the difference is that shit was totally priced in after the snapshot.
There are people with tens of thousands of dollars on cold wallets sweating right now, this was not expected.

Unironically, it's probably a great buy now since chinks and bots will pump it back up.

user I agree this fucking vile abomination is going nowhere but not because of this
> Korea and China are extremely big on honor and respect, when this is translated and reported to them they are gonna dump their bags so fast.
well not sure about korea, but I worked in china and chinks have no concept of honour or respect or anything even faintly resembling any of it. all of that is long lost since the great leap forward.

I gambled on it after the first lump sell off slowed down. its got 24 of my hours to die or win

Thanks for this, seriously.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE why hasn't bittrex implemented margin trading yet. This was a no brainer short

unironically buying the dip

this

who knows this is not logical

it could free fall and continue bleeding for weeks or it could be over by tomorrow before +10% pump.

no one has legitimate risk-free answer for you.

>it will recover r-r-riiighht?

keked loudly. Thanks fag

anybody have the tweet pic?

This is going to bleed out for a couple of days....and looking at the chart it could be enough to take Walton down to goblin town.

If you’re looking to buy the dip wait for a strong and decisive reversal on a half hour interval

Well since confido pumped after they exit scammed you may be right

WHAT THE FUCK? HAHAHAHAHAHA. THAT SOYJACK

How is this still a thing? In all honesty, stop using it, it's so fucking cringe. Seriously stop, you're ruining wojak.

Come on user, nobody is ruining Wojak.

sh..should i buy more

>buy it at the bottom
user but where is the bottom, that is the question. dont get stuck catching a knife especially with btc going down

>drops nearly 20% over a Tweet
>fundamentals haven't changed
Guess I'll take the free 20%

Good fuck wtc piece of shit mooned so hard in one day i missed out on like 20k extra

>thinks that a project, who scams customers over $50 has any fundamentals
I thought you faggots learned after bitconnect

fundamentals haven't changed but it was always an overpriced piece of chink shit to begin with

authenticity is the only "fundamental" that matters here retard

what is this

Kek no, that's an American meme they don't give a shit, look at jihan wu

>China
>extremely big on honor and respect

i have 250k what do i do?

Did they partner with BMW aswell?

Its just funny cause a lot of people.here might be VEN bagholders themselves. It got way harder.