You have 1 hour to make a dish that will impress him

You have 1 hour to make a dish that will impress him.

What do you go with?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JLqfechd_qQ
ask.metafilter.com/193719/kitchen-nightmares-UK-and-US-version-why-is-there-such-a-huge-difference-in-quality
targetmap.com/viewer.aspx?reportId=3073
youtube.com/watch?v=g5MlJ3Us10k#t=2m30s
msmarmitelover.com/2014/12/giant-yorkshire-pudding-in-truffle-oil.html
msmarmitelover.com/p/about-me.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

My splattered brains, served tastefully on the wall

AH SHIET

IS THAT SUM

60' 24'???

watery undercooked risotto

dont you just hate it when the skull takes up more then half the plate?

chicken on the barby

Noddles with grated parmesan and lemon juice.

If he doesn't like it, then he's a hack fraud because he suggests that shit himself.

Raw deer hearts and green beans on the side. Cooked with olive oil and garlic.

steamed steak

Can he even be impressed? Isn't he just a massive prick, or is that just for the cameras?

He liked the dessert made by that stereotypical kike woman in that one KN episode.

He loved the soul food from some restaurant on one of his episodes of kitchen nightmare.
It's mostly for cameras, especially on the American version of hell's kitchen.

american television
>wow what a fucking asshole

british television
>wow what an intelligent and straight to the point guy

I cum in the dish
He will be surprised for sure

/Thread

Try to make a perfect egg
I should have a few tries

why is something that has been around as long as and is exactly as stupid as "lol" "xD" "epic!" and other various stupid shit still posted so often

because nigger tongue my anus

>Try to make a perfect egg
But Ramsey likes them runny, and cooked on super high heat both, with no concept of carryover cooking. That video floating around would be something I'd send back in a restaurant. He doesn't know a good pizza. He has no clue that butter chicken doesn't exist in India, and so forth. He's stupid, I think.

Probably do a sous vide steak, with hash browns or something on the side.

Simple, tasty, hard too fuck up.

He is a prick on TV and off regardless of where he is. He took a camera crew to Marco Pierre White's wedding without being invited just to fuck around and piss him off. He is cocky, always has an attitude, massive prick. Even in interviews he bragged about screwing his bosses wife and constantly scoffs. He is a massive cunt. Jacques Pepin is by far better. Hell even Jamie Oliver is more personable than him.

>Hell even Jamie Oliver is more personable than him.

You may hate the man but there's NO EXCUSE to ever say these words.

The reference you are going for is false. You are trying to imply America has no good chefs so he treats them like crap while British is nothing but good so he isn't so extreme with them. That is false. The reason it's two entirely different shows is because America loves drama. We are all babies and feed off drama and confrontation. A TV show cannot survive in the US without it. So he plays the part and makes it happen to get good ratings, not because every one sucks so badly. He is about his income first. Higher ratings = higher income. Just like calories in = calories out.

but you have to agree chris evans is more charismatic than jeremy clarkson

Do we eat cars now?

You wasted your time correcting someone with the same point of view.

Fuck you fag. Jamie Oliver is nice, helpful, often cooks recipes ordinary people can make at home and he always has an upbeat happy personality. I genuinely enjoy watching Oliver over Ramsay.

Who's gonna watch his show, if he doesn't act like a prick on TV (or off TV)? Whether or not he's a real prick, *shrug* ... ...

Nobody. And he doesn't deserve any shows.

His old show, Boiling Point, shows how much of a prick he truly is

Ditto, user.

#wifeymaterial

i would make him a peenut buttter and jely sandwitch with hole grain bred

Some botox soup to iron out his forehead ridges.

Nothing

Is that a doggo?

Apparently a bunch of shit made in an air fryer.

I couldn't care less about impressing him.

>Hell even Jamie Oliver is more personable than him.
Fucking this, and JO annoys the fuck out of me.

I thought he was Implying that Americans are a bunch babies who see him as a prick because of it. Can poster confirm or deny?

youtu.be/JLqfechd_qQ

ask.metafilter.com/193719/kitchen-nightmares-UK-and-US-version-why-is-there-such-a-huge-difference-in-quality

looks like a goat to me

eggs on toast

I love a woman that knows how to sous vide

eels and fucking beans and some beefwater because that's what a fucking british shithead chef would love

pick a recipe of Ja/ck/'s at random
Follow his video exactly, down to how long he cooks the food

does the little button pop out to let you know they're done?

You can't cook that within an hour bubbo.

what the fuck are those supposed to be normal sized condoms for humans

time to hang myself

Yup, if you're dick isn't AT LEAST that long+thick you should kill yourself. No woman will ever want you

Grilled prawns and scallops. Some kind of fru fru salad on the side - watercress, radish sprouts, lemon and lime zest, and curly parsley with a vinaigrette dressing.

My dick, chopped off and marinated in oyster juice before a nice deep-frying. Because even cooking for the man is so emasculating already I might as well just do it right.

Chicken noodle pork chops

homemade whopperito

Yeah, Oliver is actaully fun to watch, and I enjoy most of his Youtube channel's cooks, too.

A really good hamburger would be easy as fuck.

A Philips Airfryer recipe, cooked in a Philips Airfryer.

Wal-mart steaks made with a Philips Airfryer.

beef ramen noodles and a glass of ice water

I'd just know he would disagree about the species of bat.

Cook something Indian. He loves his Indian

Daniel Hardcastle's Tortilla Lasagne with Mexican ingredients and actual tortillias
Dry on the outside, Wet on the inside, and glued together with mature cheddar cheese.

no shit, americans are so arrogant

Rubber stretches and expands when air is put into it, see: balloons.

Average size, if you're an American, is 5.5 in length and 4.8 girth.

targetmap.com/viewer.aspx?reportId=3073

I promise there are people that have lived with much, much smaller dicks than yours. Don't be a child. Learn to give good head, if you really have a small dick.

>hard to fuck up
nigger if u make tuna pasta bake he'll like it but he wont be impressed

he was better on the episode he appeared in

>with no concept of carryover cooking

he specifically mentions carryover cooking in that famous video.

>That video floating around would be something I'd send back in a restaurant

who the fuck cares about your autistic preferences?

> He has no clue that butter chicken doesn't exist in India

butter chicken was invented in india you anus.

fucking americans

>Americans

Maybe 2 hours but not 1 hour

Is this american? What even is it?

my favourite frozen pizza :3

Imagine being the person that wrote this post with the same world view you have now. How disgusting

>I tried to troll but failed: The post

Why doesnt this board have flags...

it's a yorkshire pudding or toad in the hole or summat with some kind of red winey onion gravy. just clearly an american blogger taking a brit food and fucking with the recipe/putting it in a weird context. and the fucking gastropub enamelled pie tin. fucking americans.

the finest, none other

Burrito with ground beef, cilantro lime rice, black beans and shredded cheese

>> He has no clue that butter chicken doesn't exist in India
>butter chicken was invented in india you anus.
I guess you are of equal intelligence as Ramsey. It's urban myth.

whether its precise origin is known or not, it does come from india and it is, in fact, available in india right fucking now you mong.

youtube.com/watch?v=g5MlJ3Us10k#t=2m30s

hm, lets reverse google image search and see what we get
msmarmitelover.com/2014/12/giant-yorkshire-pudding-in-truffle-oil.html

>msmarmitelover.com/p/about-me.html

>Kerstin Rodgers aka MsMarmitelover launched the supper club/pop up/underground restaurant movement in the UK

>UK

GET FUCKED

that bitch needs to be deported

I'd go with something simple like a chicken fried steak or something. I mean if he's not a total cunt in real life then he would probably prefer something simple but good to something fancy but mediocre

Buttered bread.

You have 24 hours to make a dish that will impress him.

What do you go with?

Because it would then turn into shit

nigga posted 2 videos on his youtube about the fucking philips airshit but they were both unavailable in my country and had thousands of negative votes, half an hour later they were both gone.

>appetizer
Soft shell crab souffle with blue cheese beurre blanc and licorice vapor, to be eaten while listening to a sine wave sweeping across the audible frequency range.

>entree
Venison roasted over hay with a coffee demi glace, chili-lime potato profiteroles, pickled mustard greens. Served on a rotated lazy susan mounted on a hovering drone.

>dessert
Freeze-dried chocolate mousse discs layered with hot and cold pistachio nitro ice cream made tableside, drenched in grand marnier and set ablaze.

Fuck, I forgot the reconstituted bone marrow croutons on my main. Absolutely knackered

>lazy suzan on a drone

kek

no they're still up. which country are you in? i'll laugh if he's too embarrassed to show them in england