Enigma (ENG)

How you guys been doing, anything happening or are we still going on the down trend for the foreseeable future.

Why are ENG threads always dead?

enigma is to LINK what monero is to BTC IMO

not many people know about the project

and plus it is ran by a bunch of shady Israelis milking the MIT name possible exit scam

They released a beta of their CATALYST trading bot, seems like more work than you would want to do for an exit scam.

100 eniglet here
Still holding... believe in the project but don't want to invest more for now. Market is acting funny

replace link with ether, what kind of tard are you ?

Anyone gonna get in on NapoleonX? Looks promising as fuck and theyre partnered with Enigma

It's single-handedly the best project in crypto. Scalable, secret contracts. Brilliant team with steady updates, always ahead of roadmap.

Problem is, the coin has low volume now.. Itll never go up until more people start buying...

soon, tho.

I'm a burger so ICOs are not available to me ;-;

ICO ended today. Tokens released in 8 days. Gonna be on IDEX

Is there no other coin that is working on secret contracts to add to other block chains in the way Enigma is? There has to be, what seperates Enigma from them? I do like how it isn't a chink run project, so thats bonus points for Enigma.

Nice, how much were they going for?

1 ether got you 1000 tokens. Looks to be a massive token burn and there will be about 20-25 million tokens in circulation.

no his statement stands
enigma(GOOD ) is to LINK(BAD) what monero(GOOD) is to BTC(BAD) IMO

eniggas staying enigmatic

>There has to be, what separates Enigma from them?
Nope, from what I know they are the only ones doing it.

Shit nibba even Monero threads are more easy to find.

Dero but it's a scam

theres just not much too say, it's a pure tech coin. one of those projects that appeals to certain investors who don't care for hype. one day it's value become clearer (and hopefully go up) as the tech improves and sees application.

1500 eng here, hoping that we can continue trending sideways so that I can accumulate my way to 2,000 then sit back and relax

Yeah Veeky Forums only cares for memes, but what else if new. What's your EOY price? Mine is around 30-50.

I'm at 1k, you think I should do the same or just relax as is? I know this thing is gonna moon eventually but I don't know If I can afford it right now.

yeah that sounds fair. the absolute upper limit is 300 i think, but things would have to go crazy, like i think this coin would survive a shitcoin holocaust type scenario that might change the landscape

>i think this coin would survive a shitcoin holocaust type scenario that might change the landscape
In the case of that happening I could see it, it's basically one of the few non-meme coins on this board that's shilled regularly.

THIS PIECE OF FUCKING SHIT IS DUMPING

ASUHDAUIO8JHSDASUIO8DHASOUHDU89I7OYHR3FWIUOGHDFSIUJFHDBGNISUKFHS;OIUDFHJSOIDFJHS PIOUFDHNVMDO IXMUDYF NVGZFDXILYLUV GNFMHDUXZYSILBVM ZXICL;KUVKH,MZKLDFSVBXZLDSFXJNGKVFZDS

FUCKING KIKED

Everything is dumping, BTC is down-trending again. You really should not be holding alts when BTC goes sideways because it makes alts dump no matter where it goes.

Are you that sperg who was fudding in that last RLC thread? ENG is not some sekrit coin you have plenty of time

So should we dump all alts as soon as bitcorn tanks, then buy back in as it is recovering?

Yes, but some alts also tank when BTC moons. ETH has been doing this recently. BTC has to be slowly growing for most alts to see continued upwards movement.

Feels quite comfy.

Eng has been tanking too all the time, at least in dollar value. I only have 100, can't be bothered to check.

partnership with link will be announced soon

Fuck I hope not, linkies will take over every ENG thread if they do

Source?

Yeah if all I stood to lose was 2 dollars and some bits of pocket lint I'd be comfy too user lol

We all started somewhere