Homosapiens-Neanderthal interbreeding

if neanderthals didn’t go extinct but simply interbred with homosapiens until they were absorbed into a single species, then why didn't we inherit their natural strength?

Other urls found in this thread:

ironman.com/triathlon/events/americas/ironman/world-championship/results.aspx#axzz46ySZAISf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World's_Strongest_Man#Official_results_.E2.80.93_top_three_places
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World's_Strongest_Man
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_world_records_in_Olympic_weightlifting
youtube.com/watch?t=110&v=eGf8NRVYdTM
youtube.com/watch?t=141&v=grC6yBck4v0
youtube.com/watch?t=163&v=mHUs1ChHRXY
youtube.com/watch?t=1&v=UM_cW1aY0Fw
youtube.com/watch?v=17ptVrk4vo8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what for?
It needlessly increases power consumption.

In before black people.

Whites have the most neanderthal blood in them and they DID inherit their natural strength. Whites have the strongest natural, physical strength and they dominate strength competitions worldwide. Being physically fit to utilize their inherent strength just isnt focused on in white culture as much as others who need it to keep up.

>Whites have the strongest natural, physical strength and they dominate strength competitions worldwide.

i thought africans were faster and stronger

Africans are faster sprinters but worse long-distance runners, and they have lower max strength than whites. I don't know if they have greater average strength, though.

>worse long-distance runners

is this why kenyans and ethiopians are winning all long distance races ?

>we
>everyone is equal

I'm pretty sure the % of neanderthal DNA is on average higher in east Asian populations.

You can't just explain single traits or other things like this with Neanderthal DNA, genetics is complex as hell.

Human populations have max 4% DNA from neanderthals. There wasn't a huge amount of mixing taking place.

Neanderthals were already going extinct, climate change and competition from humans ensured this. Homo sapiens were more successful and adaptable in neanderthal environments and eventually replaced them. What few neanderthals did interbreed were diluted by sheer numbers of humans coming in.

Humans kept coming into the gene pool, neanderthals didn't and eventually vanished completely, it's amazing there's any neanderthal DNA left.

Do ethiopians and kenyans win those Ironman competitions? You know, those ~100 mile races.

> 4% DNA
>Not Huge

yes

ironman.com/triathlon/events/americas/ironman/world-championship/results.aspx#axzz46ySZAISf
Looks like almost all of them are white people.

It's huge considering the amount of time that has passed since interbreeding but nothing too significant.

The only identifiable traits that's supposedly been passed along are the genes for red hair and maybe extra hair growth.

because only white people like to ride bikes and swim

people generally like to do things they're good at.

Not stronger. Whites dominate strength sports.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World's_Strongest_Man#Official_results_.E2.80.93_top_three_places

>implying football, basketball and track/field arent strength sports

strength is force applied in burst to move fast lol

whites dominate at curling and billiards tho

>if neanderthals didn’t go extinct but simply interbred with homosapiens until they were absorbed into a single species, then why didn't we inherit their natural strength?

>assuming we didn't

>not doing literature search

Upper body, and it only exists in certain freaks of nature.

>Calm down, my partly-African friend.

Kenyans just won both US marathons, it was a blow out

One time was 2:12.

I checked it, thats sustaining an average 11mph for over 2 hours!

Nah europeans have stronger muscles and more muscle mass but africans have faster twitch muscles

I have 1/2 fast twitch genes

no african DNA on 23andme

come at me

Poor bait.

>hurrr itz only uppr body i swear!

Why in the fuck would genetics be like that fucking only making the upper body stronger but just forgetting about the entire rest of the body

Basketball really isnt a strength sport at all. africans have faster twitch muscles hence why they are better at track and field. Europeans have more strength in their muscles and increased muscle mass. It is a part of blacks culture to work out partly because they feel that they look similar to other blacks and so they work out to stand out and also because its healthy as well as having bigger muscles being more dominant and masculine.

Football and basketball are levels of "contact sports" that american blacks mostly dominant in because they were bottleneck by centuries of labor that put emphasis on all around endurance.

African blacks haven't necessary been bottleneck to such a degree for endurance on such a level. Basketball is feasible, but American Football? Nope.

Does anyone else think this is why Egyptians are so much different than Africans maybe?

So where's the science in this shitty pol thread?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World's_Strongest_Man

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_world_records_in_Olympic_weightlifting

youtube.com/watch?t=110&v=eGf8NRVYdTM

youtube.com/watch?t=141&v=grC6yBck4v0

youtube.com/watch?t=163&v=mHUs1ChHRXY

youtube.com/watch?t=1&v=UM_cW1aY0Fw

youtube.com/watch?v=17ptVrk4vo8

Probably because Alexander conquered the Egyptian empire and what a lot of people think of as Ancient Egypt is the Ptolemeic dynasty established after Alexanders death?

>unanalyzed statistics = science

you realize the strongest raw natural squat is by a black dude right

black people are busy dominating sports that actually pay money while inferior whiteys put up geared totals that mean nothing and make them no money

So youre saying 1 example of someone performing outside of their peoples usual ability completely trumps every other piece of data goddamn you gay ass black boys are weak white people were born knowing how to make money ho why would you even bring up some counter-intuitive money argument in this situation

If you saw me in public youd shift your eyes down as i walked by weak pussy ass black boy hahaha suck that big white cock

That's less about strength than height/body size. Historically, Northern Europeans are some of the largest people on Earth, but there's no way to know if that's a Neanderthal thing or a high latitude thing or nutrition/epigenetic thing or even a socioeconomic/cultural thing..

Ancient egyptians were the proto - americans, part of their civilization's mystique comes from the culmination of every other culture/region/people around them.

That's why everyone gets into an argument over who the ancient egyptians were because they were basically a mix whites, middle easterners and blacks.

You can't really say any one of the groups weren't a part of it because they all had ruling dynasties of their own depicted in statues and art.