If i stick my dick in virgin olive oil is it still a virgin

If i stick my dick in virgin olive oil is it still a virgin

Yes, and so will you.

Only if you say no homo

That's how Roman boy's would lose their virginity

It becomes extra virgin

Really makes you think..

Cheeky

When I first learned to masturbate I used olive oil as lube, until I realized I didn't need to use lube

Posh cunt

Is it safe to use olive oil as masturbation lube?

No, too low of smoke point.

I first masturbated at 11 or 12 but when I did it I would only do it when I took a bath and since my dick was so small back then I would put it in shampoo bottles. after that I would only use those cardboard things toilet paper was on. I simply couldn't touch my dick for a long time

Apply a small amount of oil to your partner's skin first to make sure he doesn't have an adverse reaction to it.

americans need lube because of the jew cut

not true. cut (brit) fag here, i very rarely need to spit on my dick.

i mean i never need to, but i sometimes do. usually when i'm gonna finger myself - it's gonna get messy anyway so why not.

i lik'e misuse'd apostrophe's, to'o.

I tried it once and my dick itched really badly then went all leathery the next day and the skin peeled off over the course of a week.

Same.

Though i would use the power of suction from the bottle

I've always used olive oil to masturbate. It's the only thing in my household that won't tear my dick in half and the mellow scent of the olives helps to get me off at times.

Tried it once and my dick fell off. Would not recommend.

Not only do I enjoy eating food, I also use it for masturbation.
I like using extra virgin olive oil as lube sexually pleasuring myself with cucumbers or zucchinis.
Also I enjoy using rubbing it on my penis (even though I'm uncut) and my chest, too. Feels good. I like it more than babby oil.
Furthermore, I deepthroat bananas. I do it with the peel on, just slice off the tip and shape it so it doesn't have rough edges and put a condom on it. Good to go.
I also fucked a watermelon once, but it wasn't as good as I expected. Haven't found a good food item which I could use in place of a fleshlight yet.
All in all, you could say I'm really into my food.

when sexually pleasuring myself*

When I finish cooking a meal, I always have the urge to stick my dick into it. Do you have something similar or am I the only one that wants to fuck cooked foods?

Only certain dishes. Lasagnas, pies and mushy stuff, like something of a consistency similar to mashed potatoes.

>masturbation lube

This is a foreign concept to me. Is pre-cum not enough for you faggots?

Cut them some slack, they're American. Dr. Goldberg took away their foreskins.
I'm uncut and leak tons of precum and still choose to use lube from time to time, it feels good.