Its the ass signal

Other urls found in this thread:

chain.com/docs/1.2/protocol/papers/whitepaper
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

lies! is some shadowlink blaster master fake signal. pic related is real one, faggot.

Either or - be great if he made an appearance and spread an enormous amount of info regarding whats to come. AKA Hair brushing.

I agree

too bad sherlocklink has gone dark. He was all about IC3, Ari Juels, and Andrew Miller, but I ran into nothing but dead ends when looking at the IC3 'partners' like he recommended.

I looked at their site - shows partners as IBM and Microsoft among others but the one that stands out the most is "Chain". Appears they specialize in the design and development of block chains in the financial sector. Clearly would think there is a connection of some type - and likely has been discussed in here before.

Hey guys,
why do you still fall for link?
not even top 50 coin

its just a meme to get newfags to lose their money

In case you were wondering if Sherlocklink is a fraud. He’s too retarded to know how to work a trip. You’re just retarded. You thought I wouldn’t find you but guess what. Autism always wins

Busted

Thinking he could keep up a larp against the autistic marines. Wew

Off evening for fellow linksters - figured they would be all over this one.

I looked at Chain.. it looks more like a competitor to LINK then something that would be utilizing LINK.

chain.com/docs/1.2/protocol/papers/whitepaper
>Chain Protocol: a design for a shared, multi-asset, cryptographic ledger that can underpin modern financial networks.

None of this shit is clever or funny. Maybe I'm getting old.

thanks for your blog post, keep us updated on how you feel or what triggers you at any time please, everyone here at Veeky Forums is interested.

honestly that's way too much carrot and celery for a soup/stew, way out of proportion with the protein and onion

That’s ok. There’s proof now so just shut it down whenever you see him. If we ever see him again

Everyone called him a faggot larper anyway. All he ever did was point out obvious clues. Doesn't make much of a difference.

i agree, once you skin and debone that rabbit, you're not looking at much meat at all.

Your meme sucks. Get over it.

i have autism

another insightful post from your blog, thanks again user! keep up the good content and keep contributing!

Crybaby bitch having a meltdown.

Bye Felicia