MCDONALDS ON SUICIDE WATCH!

MCDONALDS ON SUICIDE WATCH!
abc13.com/news/worms-found-in-burgers-at-2-mcdonalds-restaurants/1486631/

Other urls found in this thread:

cavemanforum.com/diet-and-nutrition/no-transglutaminase-in-trader-joes-beef/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Shills BTFO

that's the most real meat that's been in McD burgers in ages!

>Kentucky

You guys moved up from worms to full bugs?

Very likely staged by customers so they can get $$$

I eat there all the time and nothing should be live by the time it's ready and packaged

McDicks Veeky Forums damage control team coming in 3...2...1....

yeah go eat some fuckin worms ya cunt

For me it is the McWorm. The best fast food sandwich.

Fuck I spit out my drink at that one.

that mcdonalds picture has A-S-T-H-E-T-I-C-S

*aesthetics

*ascetics

*aspic

willing to bet it's a scam

If this is true, this makes sense to me. One of my roommates worked at McDonald's in Murray and I'm pretty sure she talked about the owner of the franchise in the area being a shithead.

The MCD in Murray got renovated recently and is pretty nice though.

*autism

Fake. The worm would probably die eating mcdonald according to Veeky Forums

>according to Veeky Forums
Guilty fatass detected.

Nah mcdonald is too expensive for me lmao

I'm a poor skeleton scum with no money for food atm

this is now a shitty food source thread. I just bought this steak a few days ago its advertised as ribeye but I have never seen a ribeye lik this in my life. I have a sneaking suspision that this is one of those infamous meat glue steaks I have a few pictures I'm going to dump.

side views 2/3. according to law you dont have to divulge if it is a meat glue steak.

guess I was holding the phone the wrong way when I too that one. 3/3

well shit they look right side up on my computer. sorry for this.

where exactly did you buy the steak?

oh forgot to upload that pic

Trader Joes. its folded under on the label didnt notice that.

here it is cooked I can see lines going diagonally. this just doesnt seem right also the triangle piece of fat on the top view of the raw steak. fat doesnt come like that.

never seen anything like this in a steak.

heres my gripes.

side view gripe.

well here's what you do, emails trader joes and include pictures of your steak. tell them you didn't like the quality and didn't know/trust if they're using meat glue in their steaks. they will probably email you with information and maybe even a coupon or a free steak

I'll just not buy steak from that place. Trader joes isnt really known for quality meat. I'm almost positive this is a meat glue "rib eye"

cavemanforum.com/diet-and-nutrition/no-transglutaminase-in-trader-joes-beef/
apparently they don't

well then its a scandal. call fox news. if you notice here its not even the same color of meat. I've seen at least 500 steaks in my life never have I seen something like this.

want me to email or call trader joes for you? just let me know it sucks and looks fucked. that post was made in 2011 anyways.

I'm not surprised at all and mcdonalds will no doubt survive this and continue leading the fast food industry in america

legally they dont have to divulge if it is a meat glue steak. what really irks me is they can sell this as a ribeye. but this is no rib eye. whatever happened to false advertising. this is definitely rib eye prices. if you want to to email them go for it. I cant be asked.

want a better picture of the label with their logo in full view?

most people dont even remember the chicken nugget sore scandal. They just ended up saying the sores are not dangerous. there used to be pictures all over the place of nasty looking discolorations in the nuggets and they just said they are not dangerous enjoy.

mcdonalds is getting a little too big for their britches. if you haven't been to one in a year or so, they have table service like a restaurant now. its still the same old shit but they come to your table and serve it to you. they even remodeled to look more like a restaurant. Judge dread was right all along.

yeah sure. I wanna know if I'll get something free in compensation for your loss

I stand by my original statement. You and I will not see McDonald's toppled in our lifetimes

>Judge dread was right all along.

We should just stick with fortified munce and Justice Department rations?

I was talking about the 90's movie where taco bell was the only restaurant to survive the literal fast food wars and turned into a gourmet restaurant for the normies.

then that picture I provided should be sufficient. it has the barcode and enough of the logo to be recognizable. go for it you might get a bottle of wine.

that's Demolition Man with sly stallone and Wesley snipes my man.

>Mayfield resident Madison Stephens tells WPSD-TV that she visited the local McDonald's on Sunday and purchased food for her and her 1-year-old son.

>Giving McDonald's to a 1-year-old
Should social services take the boy away for child abuse Veeky Forums?

shit I always mix those two up. my bad.

like you never enjoyed a big mac in your life.

As the other person said that was demolition man and it wasn't turned into a gourmet restaurant but rather became pretty much the only restaurant. There were all kinds of taco bells from gourmet to typical fast food.

citation needed.

No, parents should be allowed to parent their children how they wish. They are not the state's responsibility. If we were talking about actual abuse that's one thing but this isn't even close to that.

dude 1 year olds can barely eat anything at mc Donald's. she probably got him a milk/juice or gogurt. maybe a clementine. I doubt he had a mc double

>worms in the meat.
>she deserves to have her kids taken away.
>I couldnt be more of a mcnigger shill.

Literally the movie Demolition Man

I dont remember there being any references to taco bell covering the gambit of all restaurants.I dont think it got that deep. All I remember is taco bell being the only restaurant and then the scene where taco bell was alarmingly a gourmet restaurant.

You see different types of taco bell restaurants in the background a lot during the film. There are a few offhand comments about it as well.

if you say so.

This is mcdonalds, their food should not be as expensive.

If they continue with this then i do hope they fail.

Mcdonalds isnt THAT good.

You arent that good mcdonalds! Stop being so greedy.

mcdonalds is shit tier frozen patties. no better than school food.

Is there even anything worthwhile to eat there? I mean, when I was a child it was for some reason exciting to go to mc donalds but now.. the food just seems to be so disappointing.

These tmp_... image-names.. is that a new mobile browsing meme?

I'd be happy to find a worm in my burger from McDonald's.

Frankly, I need the cash.

For me it is the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich.

That sucks, man. Can you get food stamps? There is no shame in asking for something you need for survival.

I like this new step that Mc donals is taking to ensure equal eating opportunities for the avian otherkin. It's good to see that mcDonalds really does care about diversity and equality

>nothing should be live by the time it's ready and packaged

says the man who has eaten many cooked worms

The casuals and normies have ruined 4chin forever

would u eat it? (also is that picture from gone to the snow dogs? )

its that husky that """"speaks"""" i didnt know gone to the snow dogs was so well known

the exact line is "now all restaurants are Taco Bell."

Taco Bell was the only company to survive the "Franchise Wars," which implied that all other restaurants had become Taco Bell Franchises.

Chipotle gets its E. coli problem completely taken care of and still they're suffering, McDonald's won't do jackshit for this and millions of people a day will still eat here. Fuck fatass Americans.

It's posting a picture from a link, instead of saving it to your computer and renaming it.

Well, objectively lets talk about the difference between finding worms in food and MURDERING PEOPLE WITH E. COLI.

One is gross, and the other is FUCKING MURDER.

Also, this article is bullshit, nothing has been proven, and is probably based off a failed attempt at a cashgrab by some welfare queen in Kentucky.

As an afterthought, I'd like to point out that Chipotle is a shitty fast food restaurant.

Can we go one day without vegans screaming about murder?

Just for you I'm going to have steak for dinner tonight.

The fuck you talking about? Learn to read, fuckwit.

Go take your B12, hippie

Yeah I'm a hippie for defending McDonalds.

Who even accuses people of being hippies anymore? Go watch more Southpark you trailertrash fuck.

Would a vegan really characterize someone as a "welfare queen"