Ask a guy who has never tried mustard or mayonnaise anything

Ask a guy who has never tried mustard or mayonnaise anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mRntutn8udw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why haven't you tried mustard or mayonnaise?

Mustard stinks and mayo looks like cum.

Have you seen a doctor about your apparently mayo looking semen?

What is your favorite album?

where the fuck do you live?

My cum is pretty thick and white.

Led zeppelin II

The United States of America

what fucking state do you live in where youve never had these? maine?

Tx

What condiments do you like on your sandwiches instead

Have you seen a doctor about your apparently mayo looking semen?

None...just meat, lettuce and tomato....sometimes ill have cheese.

No, but i did stay at a holiday in express last night

>not III
II is probably their 2nd-best, but goddamn, why isn't pink floyd's "animals" your #1 if you're so into the zep?

You are definitely missing out man

How Black and/or Asian are you?

Im a white dude

Because i like the zep?

Thus spake a liar and a charlatan.

>How Black and/or Asian are you?
W-what are you basing this on? Jesus fuck.

Black people universally despise mayonnaise and Asians won't touch yellow mustard with a ten foot pole.

What does it taste like?
I bet it tastes like mayo

Don't know anything about asians and mustard but the black thing is completely untrue to the point of being stupid. I'm sure some user who is a Subway sandwich artist can confirm this.

Whatever you do don't try French's boring ass yellow mustard it'll put you off mustard forever. I hated it for years until I had a good spicy mustard or a good dijon that was much more flavorful. Same for mayo, don't ruin mayo by eating Miracle Whip

Does Miracle Whip even pretend to be mayo? I thought they tried to be the better mayo or something

That sounds dry as fuck.

Enjoy missing on good food because you're afraid it looks like cum.

I'm sure you have eaten something with white icing before you faggot.

No. It doesn't say mayo anywhere on the packaging, nor do they claim it to be such in advertisements.

Post pics. Preferably videos.

Your jizzum is not strong. You're killing your future children. Eat as much as you can RIGHT NOW.

what color are you?

I thought it was originally a mayo substitute from back when there was an egg shotage

What has given you such confidence to say that you've never eaten these condiments?

A good juicy tomato has plenty moisture.

Were you molested?

You're not missing out, mustard is just sour with a shitty flavor and mayo is cream with a shitty flavor.

plebe opinion

I feel you, both suck ketchup is king of condiments

mayo is a good compliment to some sandwiches, mustard is patrician AF, opens up ya taste buds n shite, makes food taste better. also mustard mixes well with other sauces: ranch, barbecue, salad dressings, goes well in chili. no question other than-- do you know how much you are missing out?

Am I the only one who likes miracle whip better? I see it as a different thing, but i like how light it is compared to the heavy fatty mayo. both have applications but I enjoy miracle whip on tuna especially.

No

Then what third would shithole did you grow up in then? Otherwise, I find it hard to believe you never had a dish that included either of these ingredients before you even knew what semen was.

What do you have to get out of lying to anonymous strangers on the internet?

I love miracle whip

Im not lieing. Ive literally never intentionally tasted either of these shit condiments before. maybe someone snuck mustard into a bbq rub or something. But ive never ever put them anywhere near my own food.

Me either bro, legit I have never had em. They don't look appealing. I have never eaten ketchup either

Have you ever had this then?
youtube.com/watch?v=mRntutn8udw

What's up dude

dijon mustard/mayo combined is easily the best sandwich condiment on the planet..

a good sandwich is composed of 4 things (in order of importance):

>bread
>cheese
>condiments
>vegetables
>protein

you're fucking up bigtime if you don't use condiments (i count pickled things as a condiment as well)

how did you know what cum was like as a young kid?

I also have never had either of these things.

I'm a fussy-ass eater who pretty much only likes eating shit, and doesn't like trying anything new.

The fuck? Asians love mustard.
T. Asian

Are you black?

Im just waking up atm. Hungover as shit. Thinking about going to the beach and fishing maybe. My life is spiraling downhill....but you or me cant stop it.

I didnt start busting nuts until like ....10-11? I remember being so stoked to get pubes.....im an idiot

Answered this already

how flyover can you get

Nigga azns love mayo.

ITT: picky kids brag about being picky

I hate this fucking board

>I hate this fucking board
There should be a board for people that despise their home board and keep going back to it. Like 20% of the posts on Veeky Forums and other places like /tv/ are about how bad the board is now.

I support this idea, if the new board has flags.

Exactly. It's a retarded millennial thing despite millenials being the "foodie" generation.

You're pretty dumb, user.

Whats wrong with being picky?.....am i supposed to like everything?

/tv/ is so bad it also ruined /co/

do you feel like you are superior to everyone else because you didn't "fall for the condiment meme"? if so have you seen a therapist about your warped world view?

Why do people insist a specific trait is only part of one age group they arbitrarily don't like
My father will not eat garlic. That's in like almost any restaurant dish. Can't go to Italian places at all, generally hates european food.
It has nothing to do with millenials, some people are just fucking retarded

t. man assblasted because He Fell For The Condiment Meme