What's the best way to shut down idiots who think smoking weed is medicine?

What's the best way to shut down idiots who think smoking weed is medicine?

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/ronniescholarship
twitter.com/AnonBabble

it treats diseases there for it is a medicine

i would of smoked all my life if i could

and it has no side affects

whatmore could you want?

You should look up the pier reviewed documents about the effects of marijuana on the human body

Also you're a fucking idiot
You're just as wrong as a stoner

Someone on my facebook posted a status a while back saying their mother had cancer, and some new age faggot commented saying not to let her get chemo or radiation and just have her smoke a bunch of weed because it's more effective.

peer*************************************************************************************************************

There are positive effects, there are negative effects. Just like every other drug ever. Dumb stoners think there are no negatives. People like you think there are no positives.

>pier review

treats my IBS, orchialgia, and chronic compartment syndrome in my calves, and premature trauma induced arthritis in my wrist and hand.

So Fuck you OP. My docs say there is no pain relief for my orchialgia, but suggest opiates. i was just "no". weed it is.

kek

>Someone on my facebook...

Step 1: delete fb
??????????????
No more cancer

Not sure OP, but using scientific literature is not the way to go as it overwhelmingly stands in favor of its medicinal use.

allow me to redpill you:

have you ever cleaned a bong?

imagine resin in your lungs

There are ways to consume cannabis that don't involve smoking it.

Also lungs clean themselves, and weed actually prevents cancer.

Did you read the thread? I'm sure cannabidiol as an extract is useful, and more useful at that, medicinally. You don't need to be a degenerate and sit around getting high.

>shut down
If that were possible it would still be illegal. Blame the government for being so inefficient at meeting people's needs and desires that the only way to make it legal was to come at it from a medical angle.

You'd be a bit more credible if you could spell.

It is medicine though you ignoramus. Do you know anything about weed?

Glaucoma, epilepsy, chemo/cancer pain and MS can all be fixed for the most part by weed.

>pier reviewed

wew led

At the very least, that comic doesn't contain any reason to keep it illegal.

>redpill
piss off, you pill-popping /pol/esmoker

weed is literally Soma.

>muh /pol/ boogeyman
fuck off commie

Why do all idiots on the internet type every sentences as its own paragraph without capitalization or punctuation? Whenever I see a post like this I know it's from a retard without even reading it.

>Glaucoma, epilepsy, chemo/cancer pain and MS can all be fixed for the most part by weed.
[citation required]

Cannabis has been recognized as a medicine for at least two thousand years we have it in writing.

So back to the op question: how to shut down the weed as a med. argument in favour to an anti-weed debate, you should ask if weed has passed the standard double blinde testing ask all medical drugs must pass to be considered as a therapy.

Cough syrup is medicine but only fucking idiots take it recreationally

You might say the same thing about weed, except for the fact that it's dope

woo party! yeeeaaah! smoke weed! smoke cigarettes cause i'm so cool! yeaaah YOLO. drugs and party and SEX and yeah wooooooo

It certainly has the side effect of making people illiterate.

>be me
>break leg horribly
>wont be able to walk for a few years
>horrible pain every day
>friend gets me weed with very low thc and high cbd
>dont get high from smoking it
>pain stops
>continue smoking til leg gets better

fuck off its medicine all right

Just some some weeed dude chill

it maybe a medicine
but is on par with all those other "naturopathic remedies"

mainly the therapeutic compound found in marijuana is mainly CBD, THC has some benefits, but CBD is the main thing that help reduce tumors, and support the metabolic processes.

however,
even if the weed is tested
is just a sample of one plant

the amount of CBD present in an dose of cannabis is ultimately unknown , so you really don't know how therapeutic that bowl your smoking actually is. And unless you are growing it yourselves, you don't know what else is in the weed plants either.

So if they want to use the weed as medicine route, they are better off getting prescribed marinol, or when they actually isolate CBD and can synthesize that.

Also smoking, even if it isn't cancerous, is still a combustible material and you are inhaling smoke into your lungs.
Which may not be too bad if you smoke on the weekend, but if you are smoking at least once a day, it will have some long lasting effects further down the line.

no serious
but definitely a decrease in lung power.

>analgesic
>medicine

It cures cancer

it's just a plant man. Plants are natural. Go green LOL

VAPE NATION

>the pier reviewed
Calls guy and idiot

You just against it cause they told you it was bad and your such a sheep you just repeat what you were told
Lol
Check out my cousins music
soundcloud.com/ronniescholarship

>being said on fb makes it untrue
The drug Azt aka chemo kills all cell indiscriminately

That's why people get even sicker

Dat wall mailbox
Very lazy propaganda meme

Explain that while there are uses in medicine, such as reducing pain, treating lack of appetite, and treating a particular condition of the brain (that is treated with a different compound than THC), it does not 'cure' cancer or anything like that.

It has some effects that are useful, but you can't treat it like it solves everything.

If they still don't understand, beat them.

Freebase Instead.

I ain't never seen no bong get no cancer before.

Who care seriously
let Darwin do his job

You honestly didn't see any results on your first bit of research using those keywords?

>And unless you are growing it yourselves, you don't know what else is in the weed plants either.
By that logic, weed is the only medicine you can know anything about for sure since modern pharmacology is too complex, expensive, and patented for the average person to just make their own.

the interior of the body is not made of glass though.. but yea thats some nasty shit mate i cough up greyish black shit like everyday. there are things called vaporizers and space cakes though.. i thought it was pretty common knowledge that inhaling burnt plant material isnt good for your lungs...

SMOKING it is bad for you because burning plant matter isn't fucking good for your lungs.
vaping and oil extracts are actual treatments tho.
so say that.