How legit is him?

How legit is him?
I'm amazed he can actually make food by boiling flour and water paste with an apple inside but when he bites into it and says it's delicious I can't take that seriously

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GsyjNef2ydQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

you clearly have missed the point of the show

Okay I'll bite, who is he?

from what backwater shithole do you hail to have such a poor understanding of the colonial era?

Good soothing neutral voice, comfy background music, nice aesthetically pleasing kitchens and forest areas and history facts are the perfect mix to fall asleep to when I take my afternoon nap?

18 century cooking, he does 18 century cooking

this guy gets it

I like this channel and I discovered Food Wishes from the related videos. His daughter is cute too.

Interesting never seen this before.

Fried chicken looks awesome
youtube.com/watch?v=GsyjNef2ydQ

His name is Jas. Townsend and Son, he does 18th century reenactment and sells period costumes online.
The cooking channel is an extension of that.

I like his friend chicken vids tbqh familia.

>napping

I made the fried chicken. It was okay. Things to keep from the recipe: the batter, the marinade, the fried parsley

Don't bother trying to deep fry it though. Just way too big of a pain in the ass, UNLESS you own one of those deep frier appliances. Just pan fry it and turn it. Way easier.

Deep frying in a pot is really pretty easy. Especially with a light oil that's easy to clean up even when fully cooled.

yeah but all that oil is a pain in the Ass I find. I mean you have to put in enough to submerge the chicken or can you use less? and are you able to reuse the oil?

You can reuse it but a lot of people prefer to keep it done up by meat. So fish oil for fish, chicken oil for chicken, etc.

Food Wishes has some good recipes but I can't stand his singsonging voice. I skip his videos when I see them now

Napping is objectively the best way of rest

The oil does not rot bit the little bits of burned batter left from using it does.
As long as you filter oil it should remain reusable for a very long time

Anyone ever visit the store? It's not too far of a drive for me.

can I just pour it through a regular fine sieve (like you'd use for flour) or do you need to filter it some other way?

>Fried chicken looks awesome
It's delicious. I've made it twice now. He's right about the lemon flavor, it's almost like a deep-fried francese.

I'm not an expert but you probably need something better. Remember to actually bottle it or keep it with a lid or cloth in top tho

he reminds me of my dad desu