How much will 10,000 LINK be worth next year?

How much will 10,000 LINK be worth next year?

250 dollars. Check em.

$8,000.00 if BTC doesn't tank

Link won't hit terminal moon phase until late 2019 into 2022

$10 million

about 50,000,000

Wrong

Checked. FUDers BTFO

Unironically $5,000

JESUS

WHAT THE FUCK

That pink ID..
How deep in Mobius ?

Welp

PRAISE HIM

OH SHIT NIGGA

I have 50k link unironically

Eo2k18 $50k
Eo2k19 $250k
Eo2k20 $600k
Eo2k21 $1.3m
Eo2k22 $2m
Eo2k23 $3m

That would be good news for this poor fag

kek is not with you

$0.05

How much did that cost you?

>$10 million
The market cap would literally be higher than the GDP of the entire Earth at that point.

Bought most at $0.18 but have bought all the way to $1. Average prob around $0.40.

is that the riddle fag tripcode

why you change ur name

You have to believe in moon then.
It is not an option.

are you stupid?

10mill from 10k link is 1k USD each, which would put CL market cap at 1trillion (with all coins in circulation) or 350billion with actual coins circulating

i own a few (2500), and I'm leaning toward like $.12 per LINK. I just can't see BTC recovering enough to inject enough new $ into crypto for survival in current form. The tech will morph into government run/owned chains. THEY will never allow it to flourish to reach a 10 Tri market. I'm 90% certain it will be kill this time next year. The 10% is a decent enough hedge to leave a couple thousand in though.

CHECKED

>the tech will morph into government run/owned chains
what is this, fucking power rangers?

also,
>what is decentralization

kys

Do you feel it, user?

Ah, I posted without thinking. You're right, I'm retarded. Although 10 million per link would be fantastic.

Lol yes. He’s a confirmed retard

Hi sherlocklink you said you’d lose your trip which you didn’t. You’re a fraud

o boy

just checking.

wow. LINK really is magic

what did kek mean by this

less than you bought it for

400 dollar check em

$1000

And again, the prophecy is well confirmed

what the fuck sherlock confirmed larper
SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL

Kek

HE FORGOT TO TAKE OFF HIS TRIP

HE'S A FUCKING FAGGOT LARPER

$1000. EOY

65 EOY

uh oh
it's one of those Walton moments

Hahahahahahahahahaha

Fag me in the fagcap fags

I have finally joined the link marines, feels so much better to be a part of this. I legitimately think this project has huge potential, but besides that I was getting fomo every time I visited to biz so I can finally feel more at ease.

TL;DR I am a nolinker no more

Oh boy how your life is about to change

a weight lifted. they don't call it suicide insuance for nothing

Please kek I've never had dubs. Help me out

Here ya go fren

Nothing personnel

this thread contains an absurd amount of digits

lol

thanks for buying my bags.

now, back to shilling

lol now this is some quality FUD.

That’s “Sherlocklink” absolute larper. Pay him no attention

That's what makes the FUD so intricate.

What makes you say this?

Not entirely. It just shows he’s nothing special. He’s just one of us that tried to feel important

it's not fud. he said in his first thread, before he started using a trip, that he had a pajeet tier position. now he has more or maybe he doesn't. he's obviously referencing the WTC twitter post today with this trip posting "accident". what faggot using a trip isn't an attention whore?

about $2k

Ok Sherlock

Trip sevens 777 eoy

9000 dollars , nolie

Eoy 2018 50 cents
Eoy 2019 50 dollars
Eoy 2020 5k

Check my 3

personal*

>being this new

Why is Link so fucking difficult to buy? Why is it so inaccessible? You can't buy it without registering on an exchange and giving ID etc. And no wallets support it. So it needs to be left on said exchange sites.

Why doesn't "instant" no-registration exchanges like Evercoin or Shapeshift have it? So annoying.

use forkdelta faggot

are you retarded

7999999 followed by 8000000

Don't you understand what that means? Remove 7999999 from 8000000 and the result is the EOY price.

Kys

Close your eyes

A few years back I saw Veeky Forums break the trip of a Veeky Forums fag who was trolling them about the nature of knowledge.

Really hoping this is a similar situation because it would be a bummer if he turned out to be fake.

some fresh weaponry for the upcoming battles

forkdelta is such a fucking hassle, it requires first connecting an ETH account to forkdelta, then you must buy ETH / convert some of your coins to ETH, to top up that ETH account, so it then can finally be used on forkdelta, and also if you wanna withdraw everything from forkdelta; you can't, they take a small portion of your coins and force that portion to remain in their control.

I believe

HAHAHAHA oh jesus christ

He's right you know.

Could I get just that Saudi Arabia image please?

Milikes for the Linkies

why do you keep deleting your post bro
trying to make the top upvotes or something?

Thanks lieutenant dan

never used forkdelta before
is this pretty much the same as etherdelta or is there something better about it?

I have 30k link but I could buy up to 50k today. Is 50k enough to make it for sure?

yes.

Make it to the poorhouse, sure. Enjoy your bags.

10k LINK will be worth $0.88 EOY

If that's the case then crypto must be dying this year.

10,000,000 USD EOY

20% less than it is worth now.

if we see another genuine bull market again, which im confident we will, i think LINK will see a meteoric rise in price

at the end of the day its all just speculation, and we're gambling on the fact the crypto market continues to rise as a whole. i think its pretty obvious that it will, but who knows

easily $100,000. Probably around $250,000 - 1 million though.