Starcucks with campus girl. What's good there?

Girl asked me if I wanted to get coffee with her sometime on campus. I said sure.

I've never had any interest in starbucks, let alone really coffee. I'm just not a coffee guy.

What the fuck is good there? Like I can tolerate sweet coffees, but I'm just not one for the coffee bean taste.

nothing, is pure diluted trash.

get a mocha frappe vanilla caramel pumpkin spice latte

she'll think you're a man's man

Order anything and add something special like coconut milk or soy milk instead of regular milk and with some other special instruction like on the rocks

Get a hot chai latte, it's delicious.
t. starbucks barista

Americano with double espresso if you must do the Starbucks thing, but little coffee shops are much better. Can be a gamble because of fucking hipsters so scope it beforehand.

Orange mocha frappachino

Be a normie, order a latte. If you want to sound more interesting order a hazelnut latte. Other than that its either just super sweet shit or stronger coffee flavors

Have a tea user.

Instead of asking, on the way there use this to talk to her about something and get to know her a little, lett her to guide you, dont be an autist.

Ask for a Tall Drip. Anything more convoluted and she'll start judging you.

chai

Order hot water and tell her it helps your digestion.

Flat white

If she's asking you out for coffee, you have to be autistic to not get laid this weekend

Wait.... OP said he liked sweet and not a fan of the coffee bean taste...

Starbucks is really popular for their Tazo Teas. The Tazo Passion tea (shaken) is really really succulent, and not too sweet, the bitterness from the tea is actually really nice.

Hey, it might be something she's never tried, its kind of girly since its red (passion tea) and maybe you could offer to let her taste and be all cute.

>succulent
Faggot

This guy knows what's up.

Get some hot cocoa

This

Or chai tea latte with vanilla. If you don't like coffee, don't get coffee. Also, you can buy a pastry and offer to share it with her. It'll be nice, good luck op

get that frappuccino senpai, its pleb tier but they're basically milkshakes

>hot cocoa in the middle of summer

I get those with a raspberry pump in 'em. yummy.