HOW TO GET PUBLISHED IN 2016:

HOW TO GET PUBLISHED IN 2016:

1. Read everything in sight- the classics, post modernism, poetry, etc.
2. Now, work on your writing. Practice, practice practice. Develop a style.
3. Organize your ideas... Begin writing.
4. Make sure your story involves romance, elements of Greek tragedy, somewhere a Byronic hero, and most importantly- something of political significance...tie in Marxism, and be sensational about it.
5. Now, you're ready for the final step. You will transition to female- mtf trans.

There is no way that you wouldn't get published or at least get attention and scholarship offers from ivy league universities. Just an idea for you impoverished and desperate anons.

this is million dollar info.

Is it ok if I skipped straight to step five?

yes- you can get accepted to any university

Good idea, gotta give it a shot.

For real though:

1. Dress up as qt grill.
2. Post pics
3. Do whatever; I don't really care after those first two

i don't recall a single prominent tranny author

now, taking a pen name of the opposite gender might be a good idea :^) i mean it will give you additional attention

Exactly. If you are a semi attractive trap, and you peddle your written nonsense, doors will open. Finally get into Yale or Harvard. Finally get published. Establish social media and followers.

i dont get how your 'exactly' follows from my post whatsoever

Precisely. The first person to actually try this would probably get pretty far. Imagine if line trap had some sort of art or novel written when she was blowing up. If it had any artistic merit, it would be a smooth ride to the bank.

>finished revised first novel half a year ago.
>sudden unknown illness won't let me visit publishers.
>I don't have a clear idea of what to do or where to go.
This just went from extremely easy to holy shitballs what do?

>The protagonist, Thelonious "Monk" Ellison, a professor of English literature, is repeatedly criticized for not writing "black enough". Ellison is angered by the success of an Oprah-like book club's selection of a novel reflecting what is supposedly contemporary black experience, but which presents a stereotypical story. He composes a satirical response based on Richard Wright's Native Son and Sapphire's novel Push, which he first entitles My Pafology before changing it to Fuck. The talk show host, a Hollywood producer, and a panel of famous novelists, all prove more willing to accept the brutal, dehumanized black man of the novel than a middle-class intellectual like Ellison.

give it to me- I got this.

now that's kafkaesque

It is. I had a part time job, now I'm a NEET but can't play vidya. Shit's sad.

i hope you get better and publish your novel, user. best of luck.

You mean an actual physical illness? If its that then have a family member try to submit it for you, if at all possible. If its a mental illness, then have a family member or friend come with you or get over your Aut-I mean NEETism and visit the publisher. Get published fuck boy.

>HOW TO GET PUBLISHED IN 2016:

1. Have a buddy/family in the top brass of a publishing house.
2. That's it.

Having an illness is great for publishing because the marketing department will love you.

Transexualism is so 2003. Transspeciesism is the new shit. Why was I born a human, when I'm actually a bear?

Salmon beware.

>Be a non binary asexual aromantic queer femme other kin woman
>Write post modern prose
>To pretend, I actually do the thing: I have therefore only pretended to pretend.

>>I don't have a clear idea of what to do or where to go.

A doctor?

Been there 8 months. Currrently being tested. I spent 10 hours there today. No results so far.

furries are so 90ss

now, i wish i had robot cat ears

I wasn't talking about dressing up as other animals you mung, I was talking about becoming a different animal via genetic modification.

that's what some of them dream of...

Absolutely. 99.9999% of what gets published is due to nepotism

>looking for agents to query to
>some are woman looking for romance novels
>most are woman who ask for things like non-binary non-white protagonists. Most of the novels they rep are just 'generic fantasy/sci-fi but with black lesbians'
step 5 is looking pretty good.

>not putting your manuscript in an empty pizza box and delivering it to a publishing house

Fuck outta here with this normie shit OP

>he thinks writing is about getting published

It's not. But if you get dosh for doing something you like... that's nice.

But going out of your way to change your craft is not nice

t. penniless but happy poet

Tbh I don't mind. I just write stories I would like to read. Not high lit, but good enough for me.

How do you survive?
Legitimate question.

1. Done.
2. See Pic
3. Can I publish now?

Ok, so what's the name of your successful novel? Or are you just pretending to know shit and in fact you're just a pretentious theorists?

split apartment cost with gf. she gets $20 an hour as a massage therapist. I get $8 an hour at Starbucks lel. we both live very cheap

so do you just write things without ever hoping to publish them? Do you put them out somewhere for free or do you just have loads of poems in your apartement

Christ, you look like a neanderthal

id still fuck a chick that looked like that

It's not successful yet, since I need to undergo step 5

1. copy paste a fanfiction into a word document
2. change names and places
4. ?????
5. Profit!!

yes and yes and also yes. is that a problem?

Not that user, but would you share? Not to criticize, I'm just another poetry user. I read poetry mostly, rarely anything else.

enjoy