A reminder that you have until the end of Q1 to get in at the bottom of this...

A reminder that you have until the end of Q1 to get in at the bottom of this. In Q2 you may still be fine but when Q3 ends, you won't make it with your piddling 1000$ investment.

Well, I am currently all in with my piddling $2000 investment

You invest as much as you can. You'll make it nonetheless

What is this?

Nothing you should concern yourself with unless you want to lose money.

Poopy pajeet scam stay away
HOLY SHIT DEVIL TRIPS

>Satan
>green ID

Money is truly the root of all evil, so I'll do the wrong thing and stay away from this pajeet coin.

This is s scam coin avoid fuckers

I wonder what you will do, listen to the FUD or research?

Dont make him lose money bro, satan confirmed this is a shitcoin

fuck off Ricardo fucktard.

This project went from A+ to absolute shit so fast.... Did anyone see the post they had about a fucking meme contest? The had 1st, '2st' and '3st' prize.

By the way, when i am looking for a good investment, i prefer devs who stick to professional announcements, strict deadlines and refrain from meme contests.

Somebody posted a 'Somebody touched ah my JNT' meme and i finally sold. Ill re-asses at 35 cents.

>meme contest for this on reddit

I regret learning about the 'community' that surrounds this coin

You don't like memes?

> Q1
> has invested 1000$ or more

Congrats, you're going to make it.

Hahaha I fucking hate that fuck. Would literally fucking beat the shit out of him if I saw him irl. Dude looked so fucking ugly and retarded fuuuuck.

That wasn't just reddit, that was a jibrel sanctioned meme contest... Confirmed by the mods last night. They cancelled it after everyone started freaking out saying how bad it looked.

These people have high influence and still need to post meme contests to gain hype? Give me a break

Still A+ if you just stay out of the telegram.

Please see:

If it was only the community, ya ofcourse. My issues is the mods are participating and sometimes promoting this nonsense. I don't want people associated with a project talking about moons and trying pull me along with announcement promises. If they do there work the shit will moon, the rest just makes them look unprofessional.

Haha I posted that meme. I did it ironically too. I'm glad it made you sell kek.

its that stupid fucking datboi guy and like 2 other people on the telegram which just shitpost all the time which fucking suck. literally 14 year olds just sitting around in th telegram doing nothing.

there are some really good convos in there, but yeah i wish the deadtime wasnt filled with such shit.

Ha, i checked back into the telegram earlier today and saw some guy post that pic of that exploding clock, then saying shit like Tick Tock, we believe in Talal or some shit, that wouldve made me sell today anyway. Watchings fags grovel at talals toes for measly 10 cent gain makes me sick

What the fuck. I’ve been staying out of the Telegram because of underage biz faggots spamming memes and weird barely English speaking fucks spamming shit. This is honestly retarded, what the fuck, making me want to sell.

I agree, im not giving up on the project really, but i suspect a better entry point in 1 or 2 weeks and maybe some of the morons will opt out or atleast stop kissing Talals feet

You guys are seriously selling because of autists in the telegram?

I like memes just as long as they're not anywhere near my investments

that's what really sucks about it, they're enabling the shit that makes the telegram so bad

I sold because i think i can buy back at 10 percent lower because the mods keep acting retarded and there deadlines are fucky. People who post moon memes and exploding clocks are short term buyers anyway, They will talk about HODL all the time but sell after 1 week of sideways movement

If anyone wants a telegram to look at, check out the Voise telegram, that shit is baaaad.... I bought like a month ago when they promised a exchange listing and sold immediately after it was 'delayed' (Still hasnt happened.) The level of god-worship and cognitive disonnance in that telegram is incredible.... A therapist could make his career in there

We've been bleeding for a month because the Devs have been postponing their February announcement. Yet it still maintained most of its value. We're probably close to the bottom.

>selling because of telegram memes and people having fun

Cryptocurrencies exist on the internet, memes exist on the internet, therefore we have to accept that future money will altogether be based on memecoins. Get meme'd financial world.

Your most likely right, there is no reason to move up either though... Seed announcement already expected even on reddit so most likely priced in. If i wasn't a poor fag i would just hold but i cant afford to miss other gains just to wait for them to get it together.

I'm not selling, I just think it makes the token look like a joke

someone deep shill me on the token value and the process by which it's backed by "real-world" assets

seed announcement has a chance of causing a ridiculous FOMO run

coin volume low as fuck

Half of Biz is in the fucking telegram. It's literally filled with memesters, NEETs, and autists. It has NOTHING to do with the team.

that's what all the telegrams look like, it means nothing for the project

any takers? tell me why this isn't an arab scheme

yeah, I don't know when the faggy memes started or why they started, I got in before all that. but the fucking JNT marine bullshit, all that gay shit can stay in LINK.

like all tokens it's a clever trick to create value out of nothing. this cycle is just one goal of the project (if they don't change it on the roadmap).

i entered my meme into the contest already btw

The token isn't backed my real world assets. You've misunderstood the purpose of the token. It's a governance token.
The stable coins (jCash) will be backed by real assets. And the proof will be 130% of the asset value locked in JNT in a CryDR. That's what drives the value of JNT up. Want to put $1 million on the block chain? You have to lock up $1.3 million in JNT.

I saw it this morning. I put a message in telegram saying what a bad idea it was and Talaal pm'd me saying that there was no meme contest.

Still wtf. But it got me thinking. Maybe I could create a meme so offensive that CNN would do a story on islamaphobia and interview the team. SO I spent all day making JNT is ISIS memes. This one is my favorite but I hope other Jihadis can contribute.

Kek That is quite the idea and i could see CNN doing that.

what about that bullshit about jCash going up 1% or something, is that real?

making a fake contest, that is some high level FUD

>That's what drives the value of JNT up. Want to put $1 million on the block chain? You have to lock up $1.3 million in JNT.
Ok, so what amount of assets would have to be put on-chain to bring the token up to, say, $2?

this is a question i want to ask Yazan once they do a AMA or whatever.

1) about why that arbitrage exists
2) whether a large enough jUSD pool means the market arbitrage opportunity will no longer exist, and then what

tether does moon to 1.03 sometimes, maybe because there's not enough supply or something.

~360 million with no speculative value attached

less than that if people speculate.

No, this really fucking happened. I have most of my savings in this shit and I woke up to talk of a fucking meme contest in the telegram.

What bothers me more is they are backtracking, the mod said last night i was Jibrel sanctioned contest.

i sent an email to the address it didn't bounce back.

somebody made this for fun?

Do not buy this overshilled shitcoin.

also they're announcing on television

+5000 normie interest

Token Price = (Assets * 1.3) / Circulating Supply.
Doesn't take into account speculation.

We could have had fun with this but i'm glad they didn't go through with it.

Who told you that? The guy who claimed the Sheiq announcement in mid-February or the guy who promised the seed announcement before the end of February

Maybe the guy who said there was no meme contest despite his team putting one on and then backtracking.

(When) Pattern is bad
(Excecute) Ignore

>no meme contest
>just FUD

>JNTlmen

goddamnit fuck, my brain cringed so hard it folded. this is bullshit, right?

Hahahaha you found it, i was too lazy

I was pretty upset as well. But it did feel nice to have Talaal PM me.

I have no idea. But when I woke up I checked the telegram and all the dumbfucks on there were salviating over the idea.

So, that's what got the wheels turning in my head. If we get all the JNT from spammers from Veeky Forums together making anti-muslim memes and spamming the telegram/website/reddit with them, we might be able to make normal headlines and get the boys some international press to explain the project.

Do you guys think this has legs or would it be some innocent fun for the sideways market? I guarantee you we can make the frontpage of reddit at the very least

They said they prerecorded something, they're just waiting for the press to report it.

Obviously it's going on television user.

I guess it would hurt the coin more than anything else. People are stupid and JNT will be stuck in their heads as the coin that supports terrorists. Naturally, financial institutions won't pick up a product that has a reputation of having connections to terrorism.

That is my problem, they keep saying things and they keep not happening. Id rather no news then news that doesn't happen. The sheiq was first strike, let that go, then they said seed by end of february, i let that slide and now the fucking meme shit. Even if Talal messaged people saying that it was a mistake made by a low level idiot and he stopped it, id be fine... The guy is proving over and over he has the ability to lie

Muslim extremists are the largest emerging market

Sorry.

"Financial institutions won't pick up a product that seems to have OBVIOUS connections to terrorism".

what the fuck?

All these fud comments are identical what was said about Antshares or Tron or Verge the list goes on and on

NEO didn't have a fucking meme contest

Of course they would. Jews don't care as long as they make money.

JNTLmen in the hizouse

the community manager doesn't know jack. he could have fallen for it, there was no announcement on twitter or the site, and the first source of that was reddit. the picture wasn't hosted on the jibrel site. making a fake contest is some high level fud, even for Veeky Forums

let the boys work in peace. all the institutional side of things is back room schmoozing, you either land a big account or don't.
the retail side of things (SMS jcash transfers) is when meme level marketing might work

The point is that it's low level FUD that gets normie money involved. But more importantly, it'd get invaluable media exposure. Do you think the SEED announement can make CNN? Fuck no. You sound like a pussy ass redditor to be honest anyway.

This shit is only going to be featured on camelvision in Dubai. Not enough to pump any real money into the project. Expect a dump and buy more.

>"community manager"
>when Talal is actually BizDev Lead & Co-founder

My concern is that it's looking more and more like we won't even get 2x out of this project (announcement not with the sheik himself, didn't happen in FEB, meme contest to replace it, etc. etc.) at the very least we could get some bag holders out of the deal and have some fun.

Bruh sell already youre fucking boring

oops thought tarek wrote it

Honestly I was hoping for 1000x but if you'd seen the telegram it was very uninspiring

I'm not concerned. Keeping all the announcements in Telegram was a good thing. The hype hasn't even started yet seeing as nobody even knows the coin.

This is factually correct but as of late I find the direction of project completely uninspiring. I'm glad they came to their senses about the meme contest but the fact that Talaal even entertained it is a very, very concerning turn of events. Couple that wit the decision to suddenly announce that the announcement would be WITH the sheik, then backtracking, and then the announcement not coming in February at all, well, I'm starting to have my doubts. I used to FUD ironically but now it's getting real.

After these events, are you still confident in the team?

You're a joke. Sell your 150 JNT already.

Do you have the attention of an ant? How autistic are you? Literally go outside and come back in a month, your concerns are idiotic desu

I agree with you. I sold my stack today for these specific reasons, this is starting to become a habit. Fuck this shit project, this is not going anywhere

They actually had good reasons to delay.

what were they

>Waits for an answer

you don't get it
gaylal is muslim and you not
lying to you is not "lying" for him
read the koran mate

yeah man, they should totally hire a retarded gaylord like you for cmo
presenting themselves as isis-backers will sure help them

Come on I'm waiting for an answer.

The announcement was pre-recorded. They want major news outlets to cover the press release and not squander it in some Medium article.

News outlets will cover things on their own time, but if you want exposure through them as a project you need to adhere to their standards.

But go ahead, sell. You impatient autists are not even needed. That's the beatuy of the token.

> That's the beatuy of the token.

And that's the double edged sword. IF the investors don't matte, why make a fucking meme contest. Why announce that your going to present your project with Al-Maktoum himself then back out of it? Why back out of the announcement altogether and blame it on media timelines?

If this were TRX or some shit I could just let it go, but this project is targeting institutional money. Meme contests aren't what's fucking needed right now either.

I think the idea of the meme contest was a way for them to reward their telegram group, have a little fun and maybe a bit of community building, never intending it to be a big deal. However, I think they correctly realized that it was actually a terrible idea, seeing how it wasn't really beneficial in anyway and would just make them look unprofessional, so they shut it down before it ever took off. Honest mistake that they realized before it ever did any damage, not sure what the big deal is.

People are overreacting

this, holy shit it was literally a fun idea. if we weren't in a bear market this wouldn't be an issue.

pic related is the real source of the problem here

Like I told you sooo many times you brainlets, JNT is a meme scam coin. Talal has no idea what the hell he is doing. He is 27 years old for God sake. An Arab man, surely rich by his parents who happens to went all-in with daddy money to his 1432432 ideas on his mind.

jCash, tokenize billions of assets, jSearch being the google of Blockchain (really?). Meme contest on his Telegram group. Outsourcing his devs to where? Europeans? Americans?...Nah, Russians....Yeeep.

His SEED announcement ''delayed''.

I am not fudding, just saying facts. I sold my bags long ago.

When will you learn Veeky Forums ... when?

JNThadis in full force tonight

then how isn't tricking the media into giving the media coverage because alt right racist spammed them with islamaphobic memes not a fun idea?

People are literally grasping at fucking straws to FUD this.

>I sold my bags long ago.

nice man, now fuck off with your stupid creepy pic.

You think the royal family put him in charge of 4 billon dollars of their assets because they thought he didnt know what he was doing?

People also need to keep in mind that Talal is a co-founder and the public face for the most part, but Yazan is clearly the one who's driving this project. At one point Yazan advised 1.3 trillion in assets while he was at Oliver Wyman and Deloitte, which are top accounting firms in the world. Retards can scream about Talal being a 27 year old Arab running around with his father's oil money, but
A) that isn't true
B) he's not the the fucking CEO, it's three different people who co-founded