AAAAAAAAAAND WE'RE BACK

With BTC trending toward $11K and optimism filling the air, is this a good time to begin accumulating?

sure

If I get dubs, the color of my ID determines direction.

what direction is purple

roll

If he dub

potato

Blue means to the bottom of the ocean.

looks more like we're about to re-test 10k to me.

Hold Btc until Easter
During Easter bull run buy alts
Thank me in June when you're a millionaire

why alt bull?

The pattern was the same in 2017. Btc Ath, alt ath, crash, prolonged sideways 2/3month, btc ath, alt ath, crash, prolonged sideways etc etc

There were hundreds of millions of dollars worth of BTC spun at the >7K mark. I.e. anything over 6-7K for these coins is pure gravy. If these people get impatient BTC can tank at any second.

thats wat i see to
charts don't lie but fuckos on Veeky Forums certainly do

ok cool thx
which alts?

Rolling.

Bearfag here.

ITT: 1m candle lords

The main ones are safe bets, ETH xmr xrp xml. Then go for some other ones like neo waves xrb ltc iot, then go for low price shit coins if you want to gamble on a potential 100x

Anything involving spot price alone is a shitty metric for predicting potential market behaviour. That's why the TA fags are always wrong.

ok thankyou bro
sorry to be rude but how much are you in crypto in USD?

dont buy xml

theyre giving huge amounts of their coins for free to niggers and pajeets theyre non profit

price will absolutely get REKT

as I said
This is the shit you fags should be worried about.
There's people out there who can come out millions of dollars ahead just by dumping it down to 7k right now in one fell swoop.

Was $500k at ath, currently c$300k. $10k original investment, $0 withdrawn.

>its never going under $10k again

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

If it doesn't go below 9k we will bounce past 11k

wow that's some iron hands
respect

If it doesn't go down it'll go up.

This seems right enough.

>it will go up unless it goes down

This has been priced in since their launch. They've always said what they plan to do with the lumens. They gave free coins to ripple and bitcoin holders originally which is where I started with them. Genuinely believe xlm will 5x still before eoy 2018. Anyone who thinks them fulfilling their initial goals and promises with xlm will crash the coin hasn't been in this game very long

down to 10.1-10.2 first .
Then we will rise again.

NO WE’RE NOT

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Ancap

Invest in mint. 10k sats in a week.

Next stop: 10.5k