BTC rejected

I bring you a continuation of my meme lines
I gave you two options the other day, I specifically cut the green dotted line going up short because i didn't see BTC breaking out that far. And i was right... If you look at 'pro' TA fags on trading view all those bafoons thought it is making a huge inverse head and shoulders and it would break out to 18k

I like to keep things simple and realistic, sometimes the noob TAfags are the ones with the real calls. Anyways , BTC was rejected
It may be going down to 8k if it breaks through the light blue support line as you can see in the meme chart. If it does.... you better hope support holds

Place your bets, what do you think is gonna happen?

BTC currently

>I gave you two options the other day: up or down
>It may be going down
>If
Fascinating.

There is a thing called sideways trading friend

Also.... look at where the green line goes UP to
Unlike other TA claiming a massive break out (18k target)

7500-7700 on Friday where we hit the long term bottom trend line

Whats up Bearfag? Good to see you again?

Not sure whats gonna happen in the immediate future and i really dont care. All i know its going down to 4k by June. Screenshot this.

>TA predicts volume coming in

Very possible friend
Sup mane, I don't make threads as often anymore. Think i pissed a few peolpe off, plus they are all on Oracles dick now. Looks like he is no where to be found unless BTC is obviously bullish

I think whats going to happen is what you haven no idea is going to happen

Oracle is better skimplton

Z say resistance at 10k
>Looks at coins on Gdax
>Huge sell wall at 10k
Z say we go up, shhhh
>Been climbing for the past day with massive buys frequently

Brainlets follow Z because he is bullish, i give realistic calls to the opposite of what the others are thinking

Keep makin threads bro. I miss reading all the posts by the delusional moonboys who get offended by your posts.

dumb namefag

if we test 10k which i think we will, and break through could very quickly lead to a freefall

Kek i use to piss off bullfags on purpose.
I think many have submitted and become bears for the time being

support is at $0.01

days of freefall are over. If we go down its slow and eratic. But we wont go down. We will test 10k and bounce off.

youre both often wrong, but you more so

I don't know how hard we would free fall desu
They desperately buy massive amounts in panic when we are going down
We would need a lot of kikes selling off to break their spirits. I would like us to visit 6k area again but like i said the buying pressure becomes insane even at 8k.

whats your opinion on the causes for btc dropping to 6k in early feb? i think wall street helped create this bear market and its in their interest to crash btc to accumulate more and monopolize the market since its obvious btc is here to stay.. i think circle buying poloniex , all these things are short term (as in this year) bearish signals but long term bullish (2-3 yrs)
i feel like theres a 50/50 chance we r heading down or up desu but i think itll move faster than anyone expects each way ..

Hey biz. is bitmex currently the best way to trade margin for BTCUSD? I know they only have ratio pairs for other coins, not USD. But i want to be able to go long or short rather than just buy/sell.

Intedesting, but i dont give a shit if its coming out of omegafaggot 2.0.

Exactly that, I was betting on Wall street doing another huge sell off causing mass panic and others joining as well
Then down to 6k again for a test of support

You heard about the cuck that bought 400+ Million dollars at 6k which caused the bounce right? He didn't do it all at once obviously but it caused a massive reverse, then he bought all the way up helping btc to reverse insanely fast
We would have went lower

yea the possibility of a long term (by crypto standards) bear market and an eventual floor of 3-4k is not unrealistic.. whether its going up or down i am gonna try to ride the fuckin wave

>Clark kent runs in the room obviously winded.

“Look like I just missed Oracle again”

I’m sure you would buddy.

That blue support line has been tested a lot and every time it's bounced hard. If it's going to break I would expect it much later. What I mean is the first red arrow ok, the little green arrow next to it will bounce higher. But I would wait for confirmation on the bounce before opening a long and if it's not showing strength able to break the resistance from the 2 previous peaks, close for whatever little it gets.

The US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) has launched a probe into cryptocurrency business, the Wall Street Journal reported today, Feb. 28th. Undisclosed sources told WSJ that the regulatory agency has a currently unknown number of subpoenas and information requests to advisers and technology companies active in the United States’ cryptocurrency market.