ITT: Hot Authors

male or female

God damn Jack Kerouac was hot.

He's eh. Bland.

There are tons of sexy pictures of Kerouac, but that's not one of them

He looks better in the OP than in this one, your taste is bad.

Clarice Lispector. Fuck...

And they said ps1 lara croft was an unattainable body type

>not even 5'9

obligatory joan didion

a young hunter s. thompson

Brad shoemaker

we /tv/ now

Socrates

Her books are really bad

literal sex

>Born to a Lithuanian Jewish family in Podolia in Western Ukraine

Why are so many of the great authors in history from similar types of backgrounds to that?

please try not to mention that board here again

thx

say what you will about him as an author, but damn

the jews have a rich culture and good education

Looks like Pepe

Carson McCullers looks cute in some pics, hideous in others.

So handsome and rugged.

This tbqh

as always, rupert brooke

qt pa2t

Hello ladies.

no they arent

I drunkenly tried to dance with her at AWP Minneapolis.

inb4 john green

Search your feelings, you know it to be true

Jealous

I think impure thoughts about her

What's good about them?

Sarah Gerard

AUDIENCE

P
U
S
S
Y

goddamn

Looks like Fassbender

if you are comparing them to prosemasters sure but you can't say you got nothing out of them

name a few, I don't know any.

I do too, but unfortunately they didn't go any further than thoughts that night. T_T

Jodorowsky, Cahan, Singer, Bellow

He had some stubby-ass fingers

i wish i looked like this

She lacks lips.

I don't care what anyone says; Pinecone is a snappy looking fellow.

Those teeth are full of character.

He had those thick little sausage fingers. I bet that dick game was crazy.

she hides them

qt pie alert

implying Pepe isn't a 10/10

No he looks better aged

Jews are typically smart and have a tradition (both genetic and cultural) of excellent verbal communication (written and spoken).

Who the Fuck is that

Weirdly somewhat woggy, like a central european peasant, but still unmistakably nordic.

>great authors in history
"No".

Hemmmmmmmmmmmmmmingway

everyone hatn on clarice cos they cant fuk her
>rekt

most smart people are attractive

Yeah, but most authors are not smart.

appearance reflects your soul :^)

This is true, that's why jews are always either ugly or vulgar in appearance.

Why does /pol/ insist on leaving their containment board? Do they actually think anyone outside of their increasingly bizarre circle-jerk is listening to their frothy tirades about cultural marxism, joos & coloreds, and the exodus of degenerate white pussy to BIG BLACK COCKS?

Fucking pseuds.

It is an easily observable fact, the men rat-like or alien in appearance, of if approaching human always with features that poorly harmonize, the women either similar or demonic sex dolls, enrapturing in a moment of lust but ugly on reflection.

Also, I do not go on /pol/.

shiit that bitch makes a nigga wanna row back

Your sentence structure is truly horrid, but that's ok because it's like a giant neon sign that says "disregard all of my opinions as I have the vernacular of a nine year old special needs child".

You don't go on pol? Maybe you should. Like immediately - and never return.

You're right, I'm not talented with language. I greatly admire those who are, which is why I hang around on this board.

What I'm saying is as good as fact, if we didn't decide to disregard physiognomy at the advent of modernity this would be common knowledge.

Clarice Lispector by the way is a good example of the second type, she has a very feline, almost feral appearance coupled with a good body, which makes hear appealing in a purely profane, erotic sense, but you realize how ugly she is when you return to sobriety. I theorize that this might somehow be tied to the matrilineal inheritance aspects of judaism.

Y'know what? I was the guy who originally posted Clarice itt, so your rubbish is falling on deaf ears.

Disregarding physiognomy at the advent of modernism? Pump your brakes, Goebbels. I suppose you think we should still be determining latent criminality using phrenology & that finger length denotes penis girth?

Nothing you said is fact.

And personally, I'd go balls deep into Clarice's tight, wet Khazar Cave Of Joy - and thank the gods for the chance. The after we would snuggle and take turns reading each other violent passages from the Chumash.

Absolutely disgusting.

Slow your roll, Shlomo.

Pierce Brown is so hot.

Robert Duncan (before sideburns)

would u pierce his brown

thomas pynchon looks like how his novels read

Get rekt /pol/boy

goddammit lol