Welcome to Subway. What can I get you today?

Welcome to Subway. What can I get you today?

Nigger dick cheese sandwich

just stuff a loaf of bread in another loaf of bread and give it to me

What the fuck are those gloves?

for the fresh moose, notice the leaf next to the subway logo

I says to him, lemme get a BMT. He says to me, what bread. I says to him, Italian. He says to me, cheese and toasted? I says to him, yes. He says to me, any salad? I says to him, lettuce, onion, gherkins. He says to me, sauce? I says to him, half chipotle and half sweet onion.

Ice Hockey player gloves.

Cheese oregano bread, veggie delite, double cheese, toasted, avocado and all veggies, salt, pepper, parmesan, south west sauce

Foot long wheat, double American cheese. That's it, just bread and cheese. Yes. No, no meat. No, I don't need it toasted. Yes. American cheese. It's only bread and cheese. Alright, thanks.

One 'forbidden one' please

never went there, what should i try?

If you've ever made a sandwich with meat X and salad A thru G with some sauce before you've pretty much had what they have to offer.

c-can you p-put on some r-r-real gloves plese i-i'm allergic to hockey

Wheat, shredded cheese, tuna, peppers, onions, cucumbers, sweet onion dressing

oooo post it. Post it!!!!

>thru

"Hi I want the sandvich. I mean, the foot-half uh.........with umm...the oregano...and the uhh Italian with cheese.."
>What veggies?
"I uhh..Nevermind I...um..."
>Any sauce
*say nothing*
>that would be 6,70$
*drops wallet* "Sorry I'll pick it up."

Nah, I don't need any sauce, I'll put some on myself

"I'll have a 'Mad Man' please"

Give me that foot-long veggie, oh honey oat and wheat. For cheese? I usually get pepper jack. I get it put in the blender to get it hot and ready for me. For veggies? Give me all of them. Drop them, plop them on that sub sandwich.
No fucking grapes tho

gimme umm... all the veggies and cheese, no meat, all sauce as well... uh... yeah. but no olives bruh, that shit is gay

gimme a turkey sammich breh, footlong on herbs and cheese bread

that white cheese, no the other one, the half circle one, yeah

toast it so the bread and i have something in common

gimme the lettuce, the jalapenos, the banana peppers, the pickles, the salt and pepper, and some mayo and some hot sauce

card

thanks man, have a good one

FUCK THE MODS

GIVE ME THE FORBIDDEN ONE

You can't just post it

It needs to be summoned

6 inch blt, honey oat, no cheese, toasted, lettuce, tomato, onion, mayo, salt and pepper.

Sun Chips and a sweet tea.

Golfing gloves.

I'll have a prepubescent boy. You're spokesman said it was the best.

I'll have a chicken breast footlong on Italian herb and cheese bread please

Lettuce, onion, jalepeno, black pepper, mayonnaise

in canada, all sandwich species are served extra hot, so the sandwicher must protect hands

>What can I get ya sire?
Foot long Italian Bread with Turkey and White American Cheese.
>And toppings for my lord?
Lettuce, Cucumber, Tomato, Black Olive, Pickle, Banana Pepper, Mayo, Salt/Pepper, light drizzle of oil.
>Does my lord require chips, soda, or one of they freshest cookies of the land?
Nay peasant.
>Good day to you sire.

6 inch wheat, tuna, cheddar, toasted - light lettuce, pickles, mustard, mayo - the end

Footlong meatball marinara,
toasted
cheese
lettuce

Baked Lays
Sprite or Lemonade

add cchip cookie

>Welcome to Subway. What can I get you today?
I just don't go there anymore. I've got Publix.

@Publix, it's about the Boars Head italian on 7grain roll, with spinach, lettuce, tomato, pickles, cucumber, olives, banana peppers, onions, peppers, oregano, oil, vinegar.
Or, chicken fingers, deep fried, garlic pickles, lettuce, tomato, mayo, hot sauce. If you're lucky your sub now weighs 20lbs, and was $8.

They also sell pan con lechon fixins. Buy some roast pork in mojo marinated onions, mustard, pickles, cuban bread. For $10, you have enough for 4 sandwiches.

>this many people on Veeky Forums actually eat at Subway

6 inch BMT, lettuce, onions and pickles, honey mustard sauce.

it's the biggest food chain in the world. why are you suprised people eat there?

because it's categorically trash food

lol no it's not. it's the biggest food chain in the world, youre just being a contrarian hipster douche.

>not an Indian behind the counter calling me buddy

Picture is fake

>just finished my third consecutive summer working at subway

What do you put on a meatball sub besides provolone and Parmesan? I always feel like I'm not adding enough to it

small amount of green pepper and oregeno.

here in vermont it's poor white people with indescernible tattoos and gague earrings.

In Washington State it's pasty white people who are always way too nice/happy in spite of working at Subway.

so it's like maine then? I've heard washington is the maine of the west coast, oregon is the vermont and california is the new york. i've never been to washington, but it seems pretty accurate.

Northern California is the New York
LA is the Atlanta

this

t. inland empire

SOMEONE POST THE FUCKING PICTURE ALREADY

Spokanebro?

la isn't the miami? tons of hispanics and beaches.

hard to compare but

SF::NY
Oakland::Jersey
SJ::Philly
LA::Atlanta
OC::Orlando
SD::Miami

ok.

why even respond with that?

yeah, can I get directions to the nearest quiznos?

FUCCC

ok.

so you know it's ok.

Italian Herb and Cheese, Turkey, Swiss Cheese, Lettuce, Pickles, Creamy Italian Dressing, Banana Pepper. Toasted.

FUCKING
PICTURE
ALREADY

Oven Roasted Chicken, with bacon, lettuce, tomateoes. No cheese, no mayo. Whole wheat, toasted. ;)

what happened to the quality of their chicken?

I used to love getting a chicken breast sub with some extra cheddar melted right on it but now the chicken breast is like chewey plastic

don't contaminate my shit i don't want to find another beef shit nugget in my SCHNITZEL

It's always been shit

Get me a Flatizza

>We don't have that anymore

Well I'm walking home and eating ramen, all your sandwiches are trash, your mascot's a child fucker byeeeee

>I used to love getting a chicken breast sub with some extra cheddar melted right on it but now the chicken breast is like chewey plastic
mechanically separated. And, yea, it's always been bad, like cat food bad.

HAHAH EPIC GOTTEM

if anything oakland is more like brooklyn

epic troll /b/ros it was just a prank

JUST SUBWAY MY SHIT UP SENPAI

Got a steak and cheese and it was around 9 bucks for it.

Thats too much right?

GIVE ME ALL OF THE LETTUCE AND NOBODY GETS HURT

I think so, unless you are craving a cheesesteak and don't have a good place in town.

A chicken fillet roll with Taco sauce

Yes, can you tell me where the closest Penn Station East Coast Subs is, by chance?

it's too make sure he doesn't put to much stuff because he sees a guy he likes.

It's on the same level as McDonald's