The moment I sell my VEN for ETH it will moon for a week, right?

The moment I sell my VEN for ETH it will moon for a week, right?

Then do it bitch

Yes, u r u he mayrtr

Next week is gonna below your mind

Take one for the team user.

ven is so fucking oversold right now, buy more you idiot. this shit is going to bounce a good 15% over the next couple of days

I sold 30% in the morning and it continued bleeding. I guess it only works, if you sell all your stack.

Exactly why I won't do it kek.
I could have made more than 10k vet just by selling the news, why am I such a bitch.

I am not selling VEN. I saw its potential when WTC got destroyed by its social media admin. VEN is about to moon.

1 week

true, Walton is dead. VEN might jump

Hi OPie.

former node holder here. This is my advice to you:

consider an exit. maybe not all of it as its quite near its low point of 42k sats now back in early feb.

Personally i finished exiting today 100% between 52k sats and 46k.

I believe that for VEN to reach 80k sats again by June some crazy shit needs to happen. I dont see it likely. Our next target is June then major moon. Now if you can at elast 2x before June you can get a better position. I see VEN going up and down with announcements but not breaking 60k High for long or often between now and June. maybe you can flip VEN.

The momentum that got us to 80k sats happened between dec-Jan and it will be very hard to build it up again especially as we are desensitized to CCK and announcements so far. Maybe a random PBOC can do it or something but i'm going to take my chances as i have a few picks i believe i can 2x on at least before June.

Wht picks for 2x gib me please

5x AMB

After that WTC Twitter fuckup I'm betting VEN is going to moon soon. Hold. I'm down like 30% from where I bought but I'm expecting us to hit 10 in a month or so, maybe higher.

thanks. what did you get instead?

why the fuck didnt you just sell the fucking news you fucking idiot

How's this of any use? You're just spouting random price targets AKA speculating.

I hold 2 nodes therefore I'm right and you're wrong. See how that works?

huge fan, 1$ eoy max

All chink coins have been confirmed as scams now.

nothing shilled on here commonly. I hate biz and think its cancer so i'm not sharing.

Go to the VEN daily on plebbit and look for the comment talking about drying volume and 42k supprot and pm them if u want.

No, I mentioned i have a node becase hearing some pajeet selling their stack of 20 nobody gives a shit. at elast when i say i sold a node, people know im taking risk on my own advice.

btw, you cant hold 2 nodes with ven. what in the fuck are you talking about.

yes

Holding onto my 10k VEN but put 5 ETH into DTA today.