US STOCK MARKET ON VERGE OF TOTAL COLLAPSE

US STOCK MARKET ON VERGE OF TOTAL COLLAPSE

good

I was thinking about opening an IRA. Should I now wait until the dip and buy low?

i hope so, i'm getting a $38k bonus in 2 weeks

>he thinks the banking system will still exist in 1 year

good meme

I wish biz would talk about this more

Good

Reminder that Germany only went full fascist during a depression. Italy is going through a similar thing and hopeful we get the same in America to get rid of the fucking Jews once and for all.

Never going to happen, grow up. We could go tits up and nobody is going to be begging for communism to save them because they know you're just going to murder a bunch of people and claim it was "self defese" against a counter revolutionary or something.

I don't think you know what a dead cat bounce is

Black Monday is 3/5 - cap it. Remember my name and trip and I will be back Monday at the closing bell.

Crashing this market with no survivors

Ill bite. Any crypto recommendations?

just for clarification so the intelligent people of Veeky Forums will understand

Bitcoin are not in a dead cat bounce then?

you do this every time, and its never true

No nigger
Find just one correction in the history of US stocks that led to broad market losses >50%
>you can’t
Just type your “past performance doesn’t indicate future performance” response and fuck off

Oct 11, 2007 - March 6, 2009

here's one without me half assing it

reminder to sage and hide leftypol threads
pathetic

>loses 55% from the very tippy top to the absolute bottom
>recovers anyway
"total collapse"

>this is fine

bump

No one cares. Retards unironicaly sage these threads. I guess someone for every bag there has to be a bagholder

Not before the jews take your guns

*eats your child*

>opening an IRA at the peak of a 10 year bull run

YEAH DO IT!

Stop larping, kid. Go read the Wall Street Journal every day for a year, before trying to post about the stock market again.

a few weeks ago some wall street anons were saying that everyone is going to be taking their money out of stocks, and if you buy the dip you're an idiot because its all going into crypto

we shall see

but muh gold

not really suprising. stocks are a joke. at this point they are only used by old boomers to collect dividends. crypto is the future.

Fucking hope this is true. I’m wanting to 50/50 my portfolio crypto/blue chips but fucking everything is sky high on the charts. Goldman jews are saying a potential 25% correction in the stock market this year. Hate watching muh money sat doing nothing but fuck buying anything while it’s all mount everesting

capped for posterity

BTW if you check that is sherlock link. He forgot his trip the silly billy

Check TVIX if you want a nice trade that's compatible with your ira account.

THIS is how the golden bull run happens

who is paying you? how many years have you been working? what is your profession? do you like your job? what is your annual salary? is 38k bich money to you?

you mean BCH money

a large corporation, 15 years in, doing IT stuff. I like my job a lot as I have a lot of autonomy in the projects I work on. My salary is around $150k.

$38k is always significant, but it doesn't change my life at all. I've been able to save quite a bit over the years as I'm not married and have no children.

Where can i trigger boomers by saying stocks is a ponzi scheme and a bubble??

>its all going into crypto
>stocks are a joke.
do either of you know the actual _utility_ of stocks before the return for the investor?

Why wouls I want fascism?

>savage industrial period regimes and third world states

okay user

don't care about what political system rises, all i care about is this husk of a nation dissolving.

No wait a few months and buy in at 5% higher prices. People have been calling for a crash for 5 years now. It isn't coming. Because we are in the crash right now. Ever since 2008 modern monetary policies have spread the crash out over many decades. Profits will start to increase to outpace debt and meet up with stock valuations, or global debt will snow ball and valuations will soar until it all collapses the in type of crash that starts a 1000 years dark age.

But that crash isn't happening tomorrow. It isn't happening in a year, it may happen in 10+ years. Just hope your dead by the time it does. There is nothing you can do about unless your the actual president or chairman of the FED or similar.

Oh noes, it'll fall to 2,600 before it recovers. What shall we do!?