What the fuck, germany just removed tax for purchases with cryptos and made it legal tender

So provided you only spend your crypto on things never going into fiat you avoid capital gains tax. Can a computer programmer from poland get a job in germany knowing only english?

go euros! bull market

pewnie, że może

jadę z tobą Mirku

>Never go into fiat
>Buy a house with crypto
>Pay sluts with crypto
>Living the good life

>> Trying to get job in collapsing kingdom of rapefugees, when living in literaly best country in Europe.

WTF I'm moving

>Poland
>Best country in Europe.
I died. Keked myself to death.

kek
it's a fucking shithole, you Anons have no idea

If only you knew how bad the legal situation regarding cryptos is in poland at the moment...
Literally can't cashout without putting yourself at risk.

Krauts save the world again.
God bless the Fourth Reich !
This time we are all in boys !

'Other aspects of the cryptocurrency ecosystem will not be taxed. Miners who receive block rewards will not be taxed, as their services are considered to be voluntary, according to the document.'

Source please

any sensible way to cash out in germany and transfer the money to the states?

Imagine, in 10 years there will be luxury hotels & housing in Germany that accept crypto.

>Amerifaggot doesn't realise Poles have been flooding the UK since the turn of the century

Ill buy stuff for you in germany if you send me crypto but i think you can just do that yourself. Just wait for payment processors that do crypto and you can 'cash out' by just buying loads of shit online

Don't really care not going to withdraw, only accumulating more every month. I don't know what you guys are talking about, im from spain living nice as java dev getting about 10000zl every month and living fucking comofrtable here. Everything is cheap, i bang slav girls cuz they are going crazy for foreigners. Spain was fcking disaster, struggled to find a job. No rapefugees and nice people drinking vodka every weekend with me here, im satisfied.

Until you get robbed and beaten up because some nationalists brainlets mistake you for an Arab. Or you just look bad for them. Or they get bored.

yeah, great country

>I don't know what you guys are talking about, im from spain living nice as java dev getting about 10000zl every month and living fucking comofrtable here.
jobs paying that well don't fall off trees in Poland. There's a reason they all leave and go West. It's nice but it's far from the best country in Europe.
>No rapefugees and nice people drinking vodka every weekend with me here, im satisfied.
Refugees are a non-issue and Polish nightlife is very boring.

god americans are SO stupid

this has always been the case in australia. Eurotrash stuck in the 60s...