Now that the jack thread has been rightfully deleted let's get back to food and cooking

Now that the jack thread has been rightfully deleted let's get back to food and cooking.
What's your ideal breakfast, Veeky Forums?
I like a fried breakfast at weekends.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mcL51TeOKpg&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=ak3uJGf6Bj0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Black coffee, orange juice, avocado and ham on toast, some fruit

Usually have a light salad like this one:
youtube.com/watch?v=mcL51TeOKpg&feature=youtu.be

Bacon sandwich and a mug of tea

A bowl of pho.

Sometimes I prefer a nice and simple breakfast to help kick off the weekend like the one in this video!
youtube.com/watch?v=ak3uJGf6Bj0

Fuck jack and fuck his sycophnats even more, I hope they fall into a smelter because they're fucking ham-handed middle-aged failures that handle cooking equipment like three legged dogs.

My favorite breakfast used to be chicken fried steak and eggs over easy with sausage gravy. I've been turned off of that recently because the steak is sometimes fried in unclean cooking oil and tastes shitty or is a really tiny cutlet.

Heuvos rancheos is bomb, because you can mix the broke yolks into the chili and put it on tortillas

can't go wrong with eggs benny or eggs royal especially if you're hungover, because it's a nice savor piece of food that wont crowd your stomach.

breakfast burritos are always good, smothered or not, and really easy to make at home. Good bulking food too if you're working out because you can fill them up with cheap ingredients and they'll still be palatable.

pancakes are shit, waffles are way better. Pancakes get soggy and boring after a few bites whereas waffles have a nice texture and crunch. Cereal of course is for small children and the elderly.

I'll have a craving for a big slice of ham and red-eye gravy too. something about slicing that thing up in the morning is comfy.

and holy shit greek fucking omletes with tziki sauce is nuts too

either an egg and tomato sandwich

or a bowl of soup with an egg in it and some hot sauce

Green tea or black coffee.
Half cup of frozen blue berries, half cup of mixed pineapple, mango and strawberries, one banana and a cup of unsweetened almond milk blended, drank with 3 MP Armor V multivitamins.
One boiled egg.
Non fat Greek yogurt with plain oats mixed in.

calm down autismo

>frog posting and YouTube 'celebrities'.
Could you be more of a faggot?

>not knowing Ja/ck/

Back to Facebook/Reddit with ye little miss image.jpg

what fucked up country are you from son?

how do you get ham like that?

Where can you get English Breakfast in clapistan?

I'm sure they aren't uncommon but I doubt you get delicious British baked beans and back bacon.

Ask for bacon.

>A bowl of pho.
I miss living in D.C. When I was sick, I would get some pho in the mornings, then blow my nose til all the gunk was cleared out, and throat was soothed from chilies. I usually had a limeade with it.

OP, gotta say "perfect" would be a beignet and cafe au lait, with a view of Jackson Square waking up, followed by a walk through the French Market to see what kind of thrift or antiques I can pick up.
When I eat out in a restaurant, and I see the word homemade attached to corned beef hash, I get that, paired with over easy eggs, rye toast, and grits. V8 w/lime

huh?

Oatmeal, banana, tea

Tendies and diet coke.

It's British bacon. The cut gets some of the leg meat (along with some belly) so it's leaner.

>It's an American shitposts yet again episode

this dude is fat as fuck

Forv the first time ever, I watched one of his videos from start to finish

Lazy man's omelet=worst 'omelet' I've ever seen that takes twice as much time to make

I'm going to guess a chink who emigrated to Britain

My ideal breakfast is pretty simple

3 over medium eggs
4 strips of bacon
side of grits
2 pieces of toast (sourdough or rye)
blackberry jelly/jam
coffee

Cacao Krispises with whole milk

One of these, slightly warmed.

Bacon, egg and cheese sandwich on a roll with potatoes and hot sauce

I couldnt eat that much unless i was very stoned...

if british people call american 'ham', 'bacon', what do they call americans bacon?

American ham is not the same as British bacon. Where have you seen American ham that looks like the same as a British rasher of bacon?

But American bacon is known as streaky bacon.

*Omelette

Is Pho not a bit heavy for breakfast?I live in a heavily Viet' populated part of Melbourne so I can get a good bowl for $6-7AUD. Might try it out.

Breakfast makes me sick if I eat before 10am or unless it's extremely light, so I don't usually bother outside of a bacon and egg muffin since I can get it as a deal with some coffee.
If I'm doing a whole breakfast thing, pretty much anything that provides the salty, oily, delicious meatiness of bacon and sausages. Maybe with an egg.

This.

>Is Pho not a bit heavy for breakfast

Pho shouldn't be heavy at all. It's a light soup. There isn't very much meat in it, and it's got loads of veggies.

I don't eat until lunch

Calling bullshit. I eat pho on the reg and it's hard to pay less than 9 for a bowl these days anywhere in Melbourne.

If I'm waking up early, something sweet like a Danish with a nice tea, maybe early grey but probably just breakfast tea
If I get up around ten, the ideal would be eggs Benedict with a fresh juice

Yup.

Cold pizza this morning.
Sets you up for the day.

Sleep tight, pizza.

I laughed out loud when he decided what to call poutine. I'd think this was an incredible parody if I didn't know better.

Runny egg,
Baked beans on a half of toast.
butter the other half,
Sauage,

A trimmed version of the continental sorts of breakfast you'd find. It used to be a real treat growing up.
and a half of black pudding.

*and a half of black pudding.

Don't know why that didn't make it in. It was the absolute best part.

But it's right there in the post.

Damn I see it. I must have inserted my other thought halfway while writing the list?
Or maybe tabbed back and clicked wrong.

And then only read half way before noticing it missing.

The point I'm trying to make to you friend is I really fucking love black pudding.

Is that an mlp doll?

No, it's sausage egg and cheese I'm pretty sure.

Disgusting! Post real food! Show us what your mom prepare for his underage autist child who play with little pink dolls.

>cup of black tea or glass of iced tea
>poppy seed roll with ham, cheese and tomatoes or something similar
>sesame seed roll peanut butter and marmalade sandwich
>an apple

my usual breakfast is just almond butter and peanut butter on toast with a little raspberry or apricot preserves plus coffee. Ideally I'd eat an acai bowl, or a full breakfast of eggs, bacon, hash browns, toast, juice, and black coffee, pour over preferably.
you realize no one here likes jack right? they just like pointing out his errors and making fun of him. You're only aligning with Jack posters. people who don't know anything about cooking would think jack is just another average youtube chef.

>Show us what your mom prepare for his

Autist confirmed.

2 scrambled eggs with chives
3 strips bacon or smoked salmon
Hashbrowns
Sauteed mushrooms/cherry tomatoes
Giant baked beans in tomato sauce

Alternative

Toasted onion bagel
Herb cream cheese
Smoked salmon
Dill
Red onion
Capers
Squeeze of lemon juice
Generous amount of cracked pepper

You are the biggest fucking meme on Veeky Forums right now.
What is your fucking name so I can report you?

Report him to who?

The police.

Usually on the weekend I make a breakfast bowl that consists of:

>Shredded potatoe hash browns
>Two over easy eggs
>A few strips of bacon crumbled up
>Shredded chedder cheese
>A dash of got sauce
>S&P

Top it off with a tall glass of OJ, and I'm in for a good morning. It is also really good when I'm hungover.

>A nice short stack of buckwheat hotcakes with fruit perserves, eggs over-easy, and maybe some patties or bacon
>(Shrimp) grits with black pepper and/or cheese and a hard-boiled egg
>Fresh, buttery biscuits with gravy with those big, peppery hunks of sausage and OJ
>Piping hot oatmeal and molasses with a big cup of coffee, two sugars
I love a good diner breakfast.

>bacon, eggs over easy, cherry tomatoes, toast
>whole milk greek yogurt with berries
>steel cut oats with raisins or dried cranberries
I can't pick a favorite. It all depends on my mood.

>cheeky streaky bakey wakey
ftfy

Blueberry scones and a strong cup of earl grey - maybe some oatmeal.

Holy shit bro are you me? Substitute DC for Houston and everything else is spot on.

God damn it he's Canadian

I gotta admit, I love those fuckers

Shart!

With lots of cream and sugar
throw in an egg and it sounds 10/10

Pho isn't actually that filling, it's pretty light.

They have pretty good ones at some Irish pubs, at least around Boston.

ITT: Homosexuals.

How about you say that to my face, you little faggot?

Pic related

this desu

>I don't know if it's male or female
TRIGGERED

NO HOMO!

Jesus fuck, now I want poutine.

>tomato onions and mushrooms cooked until most of the water is gone
>crack eggs on top and scramble together
>guacamole spread on toast bread
>assemble sandwich

fucking heaven

NO HOMO !

Really? I mean it fills me up comfortably. I never thought it was a lot of food before, I just really really like breakfast foods.
>ibf fatass
I'm just skinny fat at 6'1" and 170 lbs

then why only the half?

Old pic but generally sausages at the weekend. Maybe some scrambled eggs.

WOW! That was totally cool!

That Syrian breakfast look tasty.

>plate

What a fag

>Jack
>another average youtube chef

Are you down? Jack is clown tier

I am jelly of that fat retard

Veeky Forums is just going through its "no fun" phase. Jack is terrible and the jokes are funny. Veeky Forums is literally built on that kind of shit.

>another average youtube chef
did you read the rest of that sentence you fucking retard? who do you think posts the positive comments on his youtube videos?

UK

I usually go for scrambled eggs with a Chipotle drizzle, accompanied by two pieces of wholemeal toast and a handful of spinach, wash it down with tea and water then have an orange afterwards

Scrambled eggs with ham, a nice bun, or a sandwich from a pie iron, usually with water or orange juice to drink.

>oatz made with water, splash of milk, cinnamon
>two cups of black tea
>either a banana or cottage cheese with maple syrup and walnuts

I eat at 6 and again at 10. I stop eating at 3 or 4. So basically breakfast, brunch, late lunch, and skip dinner.

In