Just finished watching That Sugar Film and I'm motivated to stop shovelling sugar loaded shit into me

Just finished watching That Sugar Film and I'm motivated to stop shovelling sugar loaded shit into me.

Anyone else get that same effect?

Other urls found in this thread:

diabetes.org.uk/Guide-to-diabetes/Enjoy-food/Eating-with-diabetes/Diabetes-food-myths/Myth-sugar-causes-diabetes/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I guess if you need a movie to realize how sugary a lot of foods are and how bad that is for you, at least that's better than never understanding.

So is this what reddit is like? Everyone trying hard as fuck to fit in? No one gives a shit if you eat sugar or not fatass. Everyone here lies.

Yes indeed, you should stop consuming a naturally occurring product of vegetative matter, and instead consume some industrial by-products of nazi drug tests.

I wonder who could be behind this.

Sugar is not making you fat. Fat is not making you fat. Artificial sweeteners are not making you fat. GMOs are not making you fat.

Eating too many calories is making you fucking fat.

If you watched movie, he at the same amount of calories as he did before the sugar diet and he actually gained wait. Of course calorie surplus is gonna make you fat, it was surprising to see the sugar do such damage.

is that the gay docu that ends with that fag singing and dancing for some reason?

I don't eat sugar, I drink refined sugar.

The enjoyment is night and day.

That motivation will be gone by tomorrow.

/thread

>anecdotal evidence
Well gee willikers user, sign me up for this sugarless diet of yours.

Kek look buddy if you have a problem with everyone else in this board maybe you should fuck off back to wathever shithole you crawled out of

Fat fucks the lot of you.

The body doesn't really crave sugar. That's why sugar substitutes work so well.

But the body strongly craves fat. when I eat something fatty, like a potato chip, my whole body reacts. That's why fat is so addictive.

This. Hell, all complex carbs get metabolized into glucose, a monosaccharide, i.e. sugar; most amino acids (protein) get converted into glucose via gluconeogenesis. So unless you're eating a low-protein and high fat with no carb diet and in ketosis 24/7, you're eating sugar. What you gonna do about it, fattass? Get some exercise and have an apple (literally all calories from sugar).

This board really has shit for brains.

If poison still kept your calorie count, would you still eat it? Thats the whole message of the film, calories are fine, but sugar is the stuff that fucks you up, both physically and mentally.

I bet most of you inhale HFCS on a hourly basis.

but then you have to get into things like glycaemic index, yes your body breaks everythign down and metabolises it to glucose, but if you are eating lots of refined sugars then your body barely has to do any work and this means a huge spike in your blood sugar, which means a huge spike in insulin production to compensate.

keep doing this day in and day out and your body will build a resistance to that massive dose of insulin and this is called type 2 diabetes.

the reason eating the same amount of calories in apple form is healthy is because all of the fibre and whatnot that is bound up with the sugars that takes time to break down, its the same calorific value, but you arent massively spiking your blood glucose, its energy that is released over a longer time period.

>Toxic sugar
>Because factory produced is CHEMKALS!

Thanks, foodbabe. You need to go back to india. MAGA.

diabetes.org.uk/Guide-to-diabetes/Enjoy-food/Eating-with-diabetes/Diabetes-food-myths/Myth-sugar-causes-diabetes/

You're retarded.

you should have read my post, i clearly said type 2 diabetes is insulin resistance. and while your quick google might make you feel smug, spiking your blood sugar is bad for you regardless.

wanna know how i know this? when i go and see the diabetic dietician she tells me exactly that.

t. type 1 diabetic.

piss off you ignorant nigger.

Fucking finally someone with some sense.

I'll add it's also not just the sugar you eat but the type as well as it was shown that Fructose is the worst - you knuckleheads don't seem to understand this. glucose is actually useful, fructose being normally so rare to us, when given in high quantities your liver flips the fuck out.

>Type 1
Don't blame science for your bad jeans. That's not even Type 2, moving goalposts and blatant lies.
(You)

>keep doing this day in and day out and your body will build a resistance to that massive dose of insulin and this is called type 2 diabetes.

Read what you posted, moving goalposts.

>jeans
Fucking idiot.

I did stop shoveling sugar... I quit pretty much all added sugar (or try at worst to stay within the 6-9tsp daily limit for added sugars, rare days). It's made a world of difference in only 1 month. Yes, I know, it's a huge shock that not stuffing your body full of shit on a daily basis makes it feel better. Astonishing discovery. Try it.

my niggah,

What kind of stuff did you allow yourself to eat?

>implying diabetes is real

never heard of this film. downloading now, thanks OP.

Generally reduced sodium intake by avoiding things knowingly high in Salt (though not as strictly as with sugar). Fruit sugar, vegetable sugar, and milk sugar OK (even then I try to avoid gorging on anything but vegetables) - honey, maple syrup, agave, white sugar, brown sugar, "evaporated cane juice" BS all no. I went no sugar or very low (as mentioned, no more than 6-9tsp on very rare occasion if even that much, usually try to stay in just a couple tsp added sugar if not 0). Otherwise I cut out nothing - so it's actually been surprisingly easy to stick with and as you eat low or no sugar, your taste buds adjust and you can appreciate the sweetness of fruit and things more. I have had a couple bites here and there of things with real sugar and almost all taste ridiculously sweet, same goes for "no sugar added" things sweetened with sorbitol.

The thing is, I didn't explicitly cut out any food(s). But by cutting out added sugar and lowering your sodium even to a modest degree requires you to eat way more real, unprocessed food. That alone provides enormous benefits. I eat a lot more vegetables and incorporate more vegetables in all my meals.

Example - tonight I had nachos with ground beef, homemade salsa (that had olive oil, bell peppers, fresh tomatoes, beans, corn, etc), sautéed an onion and a whole package of baby kale/baby spinach mix into it and topped with additional fresh tomato, some cheese, and some plain greek Fage yogurt. It tasted delicious but had plenty of veggies in an otherwise not-typically-vegetable-heavy dish.

I realize this is a lot of info to put out on a medium like Veeky Forums but it's so worth the effort if anyone cares to try it.

Quick bumperoni

Now you should probably watch The Semen Film

user who hurt you?