How many melons are there Veeky Forums?

How many melons are there Veeky Forums?

bout three fitty

>look mom I poasted it again, lol
make another portal or monty hall thread while you're at it - jackass

0. Those are watermelons, not water melons.

In the case that 'water melons' was a simple grammatical error, and that 'watermelons' was actually meant, then there are four watermelons that have each had a quarter piece removed (with none of the quarter pieces pictured), and one whole watermelon that has been cut into four equal pieces.

The non cornered watermelons are quarter watermelons and not half watermelons as half watermelons cannot stand like that. The quarter watermelons are known to not be part of the 3/4 watermelons as the stripes of the 3/4 watermelon and 1/4 watermelon rinds do not fit

define "melons"

>The non cornered watermelons are quarter watermelons and not half watermelons as half watermelons cannot stand like that.

Bullshit - look at the shadows. They are clearly half watermelons propped up somehow. The answer is 5.

If you're talking about how much total "melon mass" there is, then 5.
But if you're talking about how many watermelons it takes to make the same arrangement, then it's 6.

Look at the difference in height between the centre melons and outer melons

The answer is clearly 4

it's obviously four.

visual spacial high functioning autist master race

it's also 8

:)

π

a possible 6 watermelons, 4 with 25% of their mass removed and 2 with 50% of their mass removed could be recombined to form 5 complete watermelons.

8, but some have parts missing

6, 7 or 8

The half pieces on the sides are actually the quarters cut off corners, and then rotated so they appear to be halfs. Also a new pattern was painted on the pieces cut to maintain the illusion.

this can't be true because sides of a watermelon don't have stems.

The picture was cut from 6 different melons, assuming none of the half-watermelons are actually two quarter-watermelons glued together; there are 5 watermelons-worth of melon in the picture though.

Of course, in actual fact, c'est ne pas un watermelon, so 0.

WHY AM I EVEN POSTING HERE FUCK ITS JUST TEENAGERS IN COLLEGE

-1/12

That picture is imaginary therefore in the complex plane.
There are 0 + 5i melons

THERE ARE FOUR WATERMELONS

the answer is pacman or optical illusion

There are 8 watermelons.
All of them are missing a portion.

I think it was the egg that came first

3/4
3/4
3/4
3/4
1/2
1/2
1/2
1/2
=

This is correct.

2 + 4 3/4

I'm a vegan

2 complete ones and 4 dysfunctional ones missing parts not present in the picture. Their combined mass should be close to 5 complete watermelons.

>But if you're talking about how many watermelons it takes to make the same arrangement, then it's 6.
That's a very wasteful way to go about it, I'd say that you can do it with 5 and a bit of tape.

>very wasteful
If you use 5, you eat none of your moronic art project that will sit out until it rots. If you use 6, you eat one. The waste is reduced from 100% to ~83%.

safe to say there are no inorganic chemists in this shithole

kek

*tree fiddy

There are no watermelons, there is only a picture of watermelons.

This is obviously the answer, they want you to think too hard.