So I was sober for 9 months just there, and decided to have a drink tonight

So I was sober for 9 months just there, and decided to have a drink tonight.

I've done a litre of vodka in just under 3 hours, I feel kind of drunk really happy but mostly really tired

Question is, I thought I would have zero tolerance, have I fucked it by drinking so much for so long in the past. I was doing 3ish litres of vodka a day, eveydaay.

Kys

just go eat something and wait it out with some nice video

Eat something better than that shitty sandwich though.

yea this may help

you done fucked up bwoi like crip walking by suge knight

> I was doing 3ish litres of vodka a day, eveydaay.
Man I wish I was cool enough to consume 400 litres of pure alcohol every year.

>decided to have a drink
>1 litre
>under 3 hours
>a drink

Same. I used to drink every day. Life changed in a big way for me, pretty much had to stop for 6 months definitely. Altogether I think it might have been close to a year of sobriety, but drinking almost an entire 5th for the first time, I was suprisingly still high toleranced (if that's a word).

>I was doing 3ish litres of vodka a day, eveydaay.
Dying from liver failure is pretty bad way to go, just saying.

I just ended a lengthy sobriety streak myself, though mine was just two and a half months. My tolerance is definitely lower, but not THAT much lower.

I used to drink a half to two-thirds a bottle of vodka a night (solely a beer man now), and 3 liters a day sounds like a lot to me. I mean, that's dead-before-your-40 a lot. I have no right to preach to anyone about drinking with the way I drink, but Jesus, man, that's insane.

Dude that's like six beers an hour, all day. How the fuck do you get that much down you?

I could go through 750 ml in an afternoon and night and still only be a little hungover in the morning. I cut back a lot, stopped for two months but it still took too much for my comfort to get even buzzed. Binged too hard and now I cut down to allowing two days of drunk but I'll still have about three shots just so I can sleep. Never got blackout drunk but I feel like I'm on a rollercoaster when I try to sleep without anything.

BAC calc says you should be dead. Why you no dead OP? Do you weigh 500kg?

everything is so fucking boring sober

I panic when I think about never drinking or doing blow again, like legitimately panic

I can't wait to die

Yes... being sober is kinda shitty, I'd rather be board and drunk than board and just being sober.

Wife was out last night
>Hid my last bottle of vodka away last night so the wife wouldn't find it
>Hid it that well now I can even find it
>Don't even know if I drank it desu
>If/when I find it I will be so happy
>Alcoholism, good times

This. I fucking hml.

LOOOOOOOOOOOL I've done that more times than I can count.

degenerate ..no self control.... just go fucking walk across the earth thinking about how shit you are...

what a fucking shit tier album

jesus christ you are retarded please kill yourself immediately

no u