Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dipprasad_Pun
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>chilean
>falkland
Incorrect

>previously frozen
>$35/lb

Perhaps my understanding of the Chilean sea bass industry and market isnt good enough to make a judgement on this but WHAT THE FUGG SENPAI

its good fish but at that price youre a fool.
Order a pound and a half for yourself.

nothing better than fresh fish bruddah.

I didn't buy it, I bought some cheap Atlantic salmon instead.

Falkland Islands no exist, the real name is Las Malvinas. What a piece of shit supermarket person writing that bullshit. Probably some stupid Anglo fat fag with broken teeth.

Fuck off Argentine. The Falklanders don't want to be part of your shitty country.

Fuck off Carlos.
Rightful British clay. You spics can't run your own country and economy let alone add to it.
Also, you're black, live with it.

Don't you have some whales to kill you falkshitter

British clay doesn't mean shit, the mayor of the biggest most important city, the capital, Lomdon, without it your country would be fucking garbage like Irelakd, is ran by an openly Muslim caliphate faggot. British clay means dirty African Turkish ass.

>In March 2013, the Falkland Islands held a referendum on its political status, with 99.8 percent of voters favoured remaining under British rule. Argentina does not recognise the Falkland Islands as a partner in negotiations; consequently, it dismissed the Falkland Islands' sovereignty referendum.

British food is best food, that is why it's so expensive.

If the Falklands belong to Argentina just because it is right off the mainland, does that mean Cuba belongs to The United States? Cuba is closer to Florida than that British island is to Argentina.

>If the Falklands belong to Argentina just because it is right off the mainland, does that mean Cuba belongs to The United States? Cuba is closer to Florida than that British island is to Argentina.
And Cayman is even closer.

Well, England is very close to France. So, I'd say France owns England. Which means France should own the Falklands.

Berets and baguettes for everyone.

Strategic sheep purposes.

All fish taste same

You seem to be mistaken. It's France that is close to England, therefore England should own France.

Protip: unless it came off of the boat literally the same day, frozen fish is way, way better than "fresh" fish.

They're both close to Jersey. The Jèrriais should own them both.

I think you just bought their plane ticket

>that pic

I am sooo scared. little runts playing soldier.. it's so cute.

Everything belongs to the United States. Even you.

If it's previously frozen you may as well just buy cod

The species is has the name Chile in it but it was caught by the Malvinas

M8 those little runts will cut your balls off and staple them to your forehead

I'm an American and they scare the shit out of me. Same with mounties, you can joke all you like but they're badass motherfuckers.

looks like boyscouts to me

>Can't even remember who they waged war against

Brits are so fucking stupid. No wonder they approved brexit

Look up what they've accomplished. Laugh at them all you want but the Gurkhas are deadly motherfuckers.

This. Say what you want about their appearance but their results pretty well speak for themselves.

>mounties
Ahahahahahaha
They're probably too busy apologizing and guzzling tree sugar to get anything done.

>white fish
BORING

In case you feel like educating yourself today

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dipprasad_Pun

>Malvinas
*Falkland Islands
ftfy

thats a lot of money to pay to support a terrible industry

Cry more, brown man.

If I were in the Taliban I would be depressed by this pun.

post your chili recipe op

Bump.

Fuck off Argie cunt

Next you will be telling me how white you are.

>dollar sign

If africa really big and all other continent near africa, do we all nigger?

You are missing one obvious cue of information, doing yourself a disservice.
This board should implement flags.