Drugs and Food

>tripped really hard with some friends and brought doritos with me
>completely disgusted with them permenently because I over-analyze them and taste how processed and fake they are

>got wasted at a party
>ate a Big Mac
>threw it all up, blacked out
>cant even smell a McDonalds Burger without feeling sick

Has anyone else had a food/drink/etc ruined for them by a drug? I literally cant eat a McDonalds Burger after that night, it reminds me way too much of that stinging sensation in my nose when I felt the vodka come back up.

first time i got stoned i ate a bowl of stale tortilla chips. my friend let it happen because he didn't want to stand between a nigga and his chips.

Yeah i cant eat any fast food except popeyes anymore. Mcds is the worst but thats just cause i work there and saw from a different perspective

pic related. cant wont ever again eat them. nope.

You make terrible life decisions. This is separate from the fact that the food you eat is awful.

Also you're probably fresh out of high school, so your life experience is also dubious.

Did Poppy seed tea with Coca Cola and lemon juice, and vomited for a couple of hours. The smell of the washed morphine ruined soda for me

Best stuff to eat while tripping is fruit and vegetables. Some grapes and cantaloupe. Carrots and hummus. Perfect.

Please go back to where you belong and never come back.

Agree with this user. Ate some blueberries and apples while tripping balls it was the best feeling.

Also had a redbull once coming down off a trip shit was dope

This nigga knows what's up.
Processed stuff grosses me out when tripping. Best idea I've had so far was making fresh soup before dropping, and eating that on the comedown.
That and garlic olives. First time I ate one I was standing up, and I had to hold the wall because the explosion of flavor turned off my legs.

And cucumber with honey-mustard dip!

>not having fun and experimenting while you dont have the responsibilities of an adult yet

Im sure sitting at home on my computer for 7 hours a day is a lot more fun.

>mom and little sisters visit me, I'm throwing a dinner
>secretly eat two weed cookies I made beforehand
>feel ABSOLUTELY euforic while cooking
>cook flawless dinner
>down a pair of JackeyD'n'Coke
>dinner conversation is feels so good

Best dinner in my entire life

>is feels
holy shit, it's time to go to sleep

Wow, I did the same exact thing with mushrooms and doritos

nah usually when I was drinking (back when I still drank) If I threw the food I ate up it didn't bother me that much.

ate scrambled eggs when i was on LSD once. i couldn't eat them for a year or so after that. texture was fucking weird

>dropped acid with a friend
>midway through the night he goes to the kitchen
>I'm way too busy laying down on the couch and tripping on Fatboy Slim
>after a while decided to go check on him
>he's eating sausage with condensed milk all over

This is what I am doing now. I never was a huge fan of drugs, how can I enjoy my free time? I don't have any friends. Video games are boring to me now.

By the way, I don't eat anything when tripping on acid. I just don't feel hungry, so every time I do that I eat a lot first or else I'll spend many many hours without eating anything.

>apprenticing at Japanese restaurant
>living off staff meal and Weetbix
>Japanese can't into spicy food (fuck off, wasabi isn't hot, it just intensely bitter)
>Take ecstasy
>Really miss having spicy food in my life
>Drink a bottle of hot sauce
>Feelsgoodman
>Throw it up later
>No regrets
>10/10 would do again

You don't eat while trippin' goofus! You drink like a fish all night and filled up on booze.

Eons ago, I was tripping balls, while doing rattlesnake shots, some genius in the group wanted to get some dominoes pizza...I haven't ate it since then!

Thanks to Robitussin, even a whiff of cherry makes me feel like being sick.
looking at cacti and succulents makes my mouth recall the putrid eternal taste of san pedro cactus, and I usually can't eat for a day or so.
>mescaline literally gave me food ptsd

On the other side of the fence
>do LSD once
>feel like eating (but also feel full at the same time)
>start snacking on some rye bread
>I feel full as fuck but I can't stop eating
>eat an entire fucking loaf of rye bread
>wtf I love rye bread now

Oh, the bread itself looked really fucking weird while I was high as well.
It's looked similar levels of weird every other time when I was high.
It's like, I could see individual green and salmon spheres all over the surface of the bread, which looked neat as hell.
I quit drugs 5ever now though. They were no good for me, and weren't really worth doing more than a very small number of times.

That's kinda sad. I'm of the same cloth, but have stick-around friends from gradeschool.

We drink massive amounts of alcohol, and take narcotics. It's fun, but gives you an extensional crisis.

Tnis was the stupidest fake story my drunk-ass has ever read. God damn. Stop it.

Except it happened

>extensional crisis
lol

I know, right? Manually typed "existensional" but right click corrected to that. Both are wrong spellings, so whatever...

try googling the word that might help you out

True, but my drunk-ass doesn't care at this point.