Steakfags will defend this

>steakfags will defend this

>autist fags will fall for this

But seriously, why is it true for beef but not for poultry?

Do you faggots only speak in memes?

it's not. sear a chicken breast and you're probably killing anything that might fuck you up, same with steak. still, people really really do not translucent/pink chicken.

I think you a verb there.

>not eating raw chicken, pork or beff
fucking fag, tastes so good

Steakfag here, this is overcooked; there should be no whiteness.

steakfags will defend this

chicken is best at a nice medium, that's how I eat it when I make it for myself

You and your pet rabbit share the same plate come meal time?

No, no they will not. Chicken must be cooked through. Steak need not be, and is actually ruined by doing so.

Because beef doesn't give you salmonella.

>No, no they will not. Chicken must be cooked through. Steak need not be

no, mom, just stop.

yes it does. salmonella isn't 'the chicken disease', you can get it from a bag of salad.

Its not. Searing a chicken breast removes all threat the same as a steak. Its just that unlike steak chicken has a terrible texture and off taste when not 'fully' cooked.

Is no one else bothered that he tagged it "#medrare" when it's completely raw in the center?

that is medrare you humongous faggot.

Can I get Salmonella Fitzgerald from salad?

Wow nice reference.

I'm actually impressed well done

jews

risk is lower because beef meat pieces are cut from "inside" the carcass, it's not like chicken where each cut more or less touch the skin.

No, you got it right.
It's wrong for both. Pink-in-the-middle fags should be gassed.

[Insert Ja/ck/s moist juicy chicken here]

In factory farming, there are all sorts of chickens. A lot of relatively uninfected chickens but also a small handful of seriously fucked up ones. Instead of having chickens portions done such that you have a lot of clean bits and every now and then someone is more or less guaranteed spend a lot of time on the toilet, they wash the meat. In doing so, you now have chicken which is a "little bit" infected, but pretty much always safe after cooking through.

If you raise the chicken yourself and it doesn't walk in its own shit, it's probably safe. Same goes for some Japanese chicken which is why they have a tendency to serve it raw or undercooked. Though imo it's kinda eurgh and lacking flavour. There's also the odd unscrupulous restaurant which will serve "normal" chicken and put white people on the toilet.

Do you want to die 160 for chicken or you die birds have salmonella fucking reptiles

>imo it's kinda eurgh and lacking flavor

>Chickens that walk in their shit taste better
Hold on, are you saying poo in loos on to something?

Exercise your reading comprehension some more.

It's ambiguous, so I chose the shitposting route.