Ask someone who works at Hot Dog On a Stick anything

Ask someone who works at Hot Dog On a Stick anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y2HXXybk92o
youtube.com/watch?v=dAuYmHF_FUg
youtube.com/watch?v=BsRgZRjJfts
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what does it feel like to be a complete failure?

What species of tree does the stick originate?

Why do you think anyone cares? Please take your AMA back to plebbit where it belongs. You do not need attention to post here and asking for it is not good

AMA originated on /b/ when it was midway through cancer a la 2007. Although it shares distinct similarities to the proto and modern reddit community.

That being said, this thread is shit.

I think about killing myself every day if that's what you want to know.

Pine.

This

You were born on this immerse planet.... in this expansive universe... your DNA structure contains star dust and universal big bang molecules... just for you to serve hot dogs on a stick to other humans for minimum wage. Where did it all go wrong?

Hot dog on a stick is one of the last major chain franchises that humiliates its employees with a silly uniform and churning lemonade in public space.

in what states does this place still exist? I haven't seen one for maybe fifteen years in WA/ID

do you talk like this in real life or are you just pretending to be this autistic

How bout I put my hot dog on your stick if you catch my drift ;)

thats a fucking genus bro

One in Las Vegas mall last time I was there. Don't know if it still is though.

youtube.com/watch?v=Y2HXXybk92o

youtube.com/watch?v=dAuYmHF_FUg

for the flyovers.

youtube.com/watch?v=BsRgZRjJfts

Recently the HoaS in my mall had their fryer break down, so they couldn't make corn dogs, but they were still open. Why would you open if you can't sell your main products? Another unrelated question, why don't you fags just call them corndogs?

There is stilll one in the south premium outlets. Dont know about Galleria

In Vegas I only see hot chicks working there. are you a qt OP?

Do you know the Hut Sluts?

>You were born on this immerse planet.... in this expansive universe... your DNA structure contains star dust and universal big bang molecules... just for you to shit post on a Cantonese woodblock-print image board to other humans for free. Where did it all go wrong?