Just finished selling my apartment in Vancouver Canada here. I've put aside $350,000 to live off of...

Just finished selling my apartment in Vancouver Canada here. I've put aside $350,000 to live off of. Im 28 years old and I've been conservative my entire fucking life. I hate having to work, I have zero debt, no girlfriend, and an extra $950,000 from the sale of my apartment.

What should I put this in? I'm thinking 50% bitcoin and the other 50% into low market cap coins. Should I really try to put some into chainlink? It's being shilled here non stop.

I'm just tired of being a conservative idiot. I missed all of 2017 when crypto exploded and I want to make up for loss time. That's why I sold my apartment. Also I feel as though the real estate market is going to crash and I need to get out before its too late.

Someone tell me if this is a worth it idea or not?

Other urls found in this thread:

a.co/bzQIK95
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yes its worth it

dont be a faggot and sell it in a loss

buy the next 1-2weeks and HODL till the next year

Post actual bank account with said money or fake and gay

25% BTC
25% ETH

and then 50% of semi-low marketcap coins with some glimmer of promise, such as but not limited to:

OMG
Monero
so on...

I wouldn't put all of that money into crypto though, you already have a shitload of money, you may want to use a good chunk of it on traditional investments that aren't as volatile, you don't need huge returns to live a bachelor's lifestyle

proof or gtfo

just spread it all out in ETFs or index funds that pay 7-10% annually and live off a passive $70,000+ and never have to work again in your life

That's literally my goal is to reach ~$1M post tax in crypto and then just live off conventional investment returns

"I would put a billion dollar 5 year short on BTC if I could"

Warren Buffett

You have more than the poorfags that rule this board. 20% in stocks 40% in real estate 15% to live off of until your investments appreciate. 15% safehaven commodities 5% in pussy and 5% in crypto. You'll be broke by 30 if you bet on the father of all shitcoins long term.

be careful with Chain Link, I shill it non stop as a joke because I think it has a very high chance of failing

>putting $1mil into crypto

>I'm thinking 50% bitcoin
If you do this, you are a complete and utter retard.

$950 in a medium to slight aggressive investment account with a reputable investment company like Merryl Lynch or Ameriprise can provide you with 50-60k in income yearly, barely trying.

Right now, putting more than a couple thousand into Bitcoin is a complete fucking crapshoot that you'll probably lose.

Don't be a retard. If you really have that much cash, call Merryl Lynch or a company like that. Don't be a fucking retard. If you put that much cash into Bitcoin, it's gone. *poof*. You took a once in a lifetime windfall, and you're gonna piss it away.

If you aren't larping, take 5% of that money and gamble in crypto. Sock the rest away in interest and dividend generating investments. Don't be stupid. You won. Don't fucking piss it away on a mania.

Amen brother..... we'll make it

alL IN, K?
Just do it now while its chdap and DYOR while you wait dor the billions

ETFs are looking a little shaky. Treasuries look good with the rate hikes that were hinted at today, that caused the market to crater. I have some ETFs and they're always the ones that drop like a fucking stone on things like that - they bounce back just as fast, but they're so fucking volatile.

Hi user. Great work on your wealth. OMG, HPB, and AMB will bring you home. DYOR.

This, don't buy shitcoins unless you hate money. Good days are gone.

>under $950k
>won

Talk about low expectations.

Here's what you do OP:

>$50,000 kept in a bank account for day to day expenses, restock every few months.
>$450,000 in BTC (digital gold, projected to increase up to 10x in the next few years)
>$100,000 for altcoin gambling. Plop in a few grand into 20 or 30 altcoins and just have fun digging through ICOs trying to find diamonds
>$300,000 into an ETF once the stock market crashes in the next few years. Just cycle the $300k through 1-month T-bills until then.

Avoid low yielding securities like treasuries or bonds -- you don't have enough capital to live off fixed income or even stock dividends.

t. M&A user

$550k in crypto is the stupidest thing I've read on /biz all week, and this place is the home of the retards. Bitcoin cratered less than a month ago, but noooo, hurr durr put half a million dollars into it. Shut the fuck up, you nolambo loser. Only a shitposting NEET with no assets or income would call a million in cash low expectations. Get back in your crab bucket and stop giving such bad fucking advice, kid. Adults are talking here.

this.

Half a mil in crypto lmao wtf. at most I'd throw 10% in.

>flyover state hick in awe of 6 figures

Kys, retard. Shouldn't you be in bed by now? I'm sure you have a long day of waiting tables ahead of you tomorrow.

>I missed all of 2017 when crypto exploded and I want to make up for loss time
Consider that there are several million other people in the world who feel the same and plan accordingly

Buy 90% dividend stocks for income then 10% memecoins

That's all you got? Memes? Shut the fuck up retard. You have nothing to bring to the table but trolling and memes.

A wageslave like you would talk about bringing things to tables.

Fuuuuuuck me don't buy a load of stocks RN. Or at least take a second to look at the NASDAQ charts before you grab your bags

>What should I put this in?
My pocket pls thx.

Dude, are you my mentor ?
I have 60% in Real Estate
20% in stocks- 10%ish yieald
20% in bonds- 1-2%ish yieald
7% in cash
3% in crypto
Guess I did good

That's great user. If the creator of /r/buttcoin had put $100 into BTC on the day he created the subreddit he could cash out today with $33 000.
Invest in rope.

>Im tired of being a conservative idiot
>should I buy chainlink?

wasnt chainlink getting shilled on /lgbt/ because they took the bait from bagholders here? I remember before it launched it was hyped up so much

then so many pink wojaks
so many

You're a fucking idiot. Just buy a nice average home in a low cost of living area. If BTC craters in the next few months you will kill yourself. You missed the boat, I'm sorry.

horrible idea OP

with that amount of money you should put the vast majority into tradition investments

>All these retard suggesting bonds and stocks when rates are about to skyrocket and stocks are riding the end of a 10-year bull run

Jesus fucking christ Veeky Forums

You're an idiot, don't invest into these shitcoins. Jesus. Are you serious? Go see a financial advisor before you lose all of your goddamn money. Don't be supid

% in pussy

Best advice i've seen on Veeky Forums

before you put almost a million down or even a few thousand down on crypto read this book:

a.co/bzQIK95

and i am very bullish on btc in the long term

where can i find archives of this i want to see it

>being this offended by the fact that people have differing perspectives

Hurrr derrrr you got me there! Go back to /pol, faggot.

$100 is nothing for kids these days.
>10k in 3.3m out. That's another story and another wave of fomoers by Easter.

>rates are about to skyrocket
Like making shit up, do you?
>stocks are riding the end of a 10-year bull run
Like larping, do ya?

lmao im trying to make gains in crypto so i can put a down payment and make some chink family pay off my mortgage.

idk yd u get out, housing rates were going to just keep going up. Plus u can cash out unlike crypto

Does the name Powell mean anything to you?
Does the term overnight lending rates mean anything to you?
Does the term debt crisis mean anything to you?

If you want to be a retard, contain yourself. Markets don't just go on 10 year fuckwin amazing bull runs and keep going for another 10. Especially when rates and yields are going up.

Markets took until 2013 to get back to year 2000 levels, we are only in a 5 year bull run after 15 years of stagnation lots of room to grow

So you have over 1 mil. Take 20% and put it in crypto. The other 80% put it into traditional stocks/mutual funds/real estate and have on hand to live off of. 200k in crypto, if you chose the right coins could make you a multi millionaire by 2020. No need to risk more than that tho because of the volatility of crypto you could lose it all as well.

>Markets don't just go on 10 year fuckwin amazing bull runs and keep going for another 10.
Says who? You? I can find 10 analysts right now who will argue both sides of that - and they have as much chance of being right as you do - actually more, because they're smarter than you.

Powell's comments today were nothing. The rate hikes have already been baked in. The drop today was emotional reaction, it will recover, and the chips just got moved around the craps table. Don't lecture me on the stock market, kid, I've been invested in it longer than you've been alive, most likely.

>"I missed the crypto boom, waaa waaa"
>sells a shitty apartment for a million dollars
Such a shame, user. Sounds like you missed out on a golden opportunity since your money was tied up in that shitty asset

That’s a skinny fat ugly bitch right there

>today

Kill yourself, larper.

How the fuck did you get so much $ at 28

But OP, if you sold your apartment, where are you going to live now?