Munchy box

is there anything like this in the US?

Other urls found in this thread:

wewantplates.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We have all sorts of greasy take-out options, but kebab is only really found in pockets here and there, unlike most of Europe where it seems pretty ubiquitous.

Never seen anything like a giant pizza box full of a variety of shit, but it's pretty common for people to order a bunch of deliver/take-out from any of half a dozen different shitty cheap ethnic places that are open late and go to town when drunk or whatever.

Care to explain in detail what's in the box?

O B S E S S E D

Why not just eat straight out of the restaurant's dumpster OP?

>Implying they don't have heart failure in the US

kebab is everywhere in NYC.

>a few pockets

are you forced to have chicken in the munchy box, or do they allow you to substitute for something else?

Roughly left to right I'm seeing
>shredded lettuce
>onion
>chicken pakora
>naan / pitta
>lamb doner
>tandoori / tikka chicken?
>chips

I don't know how anyone can eat all that bread.

mmmm a box of bread with some cheese on it

pretty sure thats intended for like 4 fucking people

hell im a 315lb fat fuck and i share one of those with 2 other people.

rarely though because pizzahut is a shit but its the only one that delivers to bumfucknowhere

>a box of bread
>americans think these are different items
This is why america is fat desu

as part of this weird cosmic mistake i got one of those boxes one time, with cinnamon sticks. the whole pizza and chicken tasted like cinnamon. gross.

I live in SD, and this is probably the best late night food out here. Carne Asada Fries, mmmm.

These are for more than one person, right?

DO NOT POST THE HSP

Britfag here the munchy box in op's pic is normally shared between a few people, I have eaten a whole one if I hadn't eaten that day.

have fun

Honestly his feet don't even bother me as much as all of the dust from the top of the ceiling fan that's most likely getting knocked onto the kebab.

Things like that aren't very common my dude, I'm sure there are pictures of something similar with mcdonalds employees spiting on burgers etc.

where in sd is this famalam?

This deal is going in the U.S.right now.

> Pizza Hut

Absolutely disgusting. I'd rather go hungry.

I'm 240 pounds and I couldn't eat 1/4 of that in a sitting.

Fuck, that looks delicious. The chicken sandwich with mozzarella sticks on it and the brunch burger? Goddamn.

I wish we had Jack in the Box around here, I could totally go for one of those boxes right now.

i miss the hellapeno burger so much :(

nothing better than jack in the box $1 tacos when you're drunk

HSP Straya no Usa :)

Closest thing we have in Australia are Snack Packs, however they get old fast.

What exactly is in that?

gross

From bottom to top:
Chips
Sometimes cheese
Shaved kebab meats, usually Lamb, chicken or both
Sauce, the holy trinity is garlic mayo/aioli, BBQ and chilli.

thats what i thought.

Fuck off with your mayo

>Halal Snack Pack Appreciation Society
kak

with their mouth

san diego has the best mexican food in america hands down

I'm 213 pounds and you're not fucking applying yourself to the task, broham.

The pizza one, yes. The commercials humorously show entire parties sharing a box of these. We're not that disgusting here in America.

M80, I live in Brunswick, Melbourne. Where can I get my hands on a big hsp like that? All the ones I've found are in these tiny styrofoam boxes.

I'm amazed there isn't, honestly

fuck me, I have to get one of these now

they're not only late at night, right? I remember a promotion like that

They're just cheaper at night, you can order them all day here.

>garlic mayo/aioli
fuck off

I'm a grill of the same size and I can prob eat half.

You're full of shit you fat fuck. You could easily eat 2 medium pizzas, cinna stick and some wings. You're 240 pounds because you lack discipline and are a disgusting person. Don't lie on the internet about your eating habits.

Daily reminder Veeky Forums is infested by fat people
Don't be like them
Liking cooking ≠ eating to escape your depression

Jack in the box had some. I got one like a year ago, idk of they're still around.

Reminds me of breakfast shovels

Bread is what people used to survive on.

It's kind of stupid they put it on a shovel when that amount of food would easily fit on the plate beneath it. That's actually pretty small for a full english.

>a shit hole close to the mexican border, infested with illegals has the best mexican food in the us of a

please tell us more captain obvious

I'm 180 at 6'6" and I could eat that entire box and still have desert, you're lying if you are 300+ pounds man and insist you can't eat that much.

Honestly though, the best Mexican food is in LA.
SD Mexican food is wack as fuck

I think north (Preston, South Morang, Reservoir) or west (Footscray, Moonee Ponds) and you'll find them. Brunswick you can surely find better places that'll do chips, meat packs and sauce and chuck them together.

I'm in Kensington and Flemington Kebabs is one of the best souvlakis I've had. Along with Mamaras in Windsor, Nicosia in Malvern and whatever the place is directly across the road from the extremely overrated Souvlaki King on Brunswick street.

hahaha Triggered bro, LA doesn't have the best anything, it's a city full of transplants, they just rip off everyone else

Carne Asada Fries are Cal-Mex food though.

not yet but i heard obama is taking in more muslims sooooo....

I'm 6'1'' and a lean 180... Are you a fucking twig? Do you know how tall 6'6'' is???

It seems like the sorta thing that we SHOULD have but we don't. That looks great after a nightout but people here usually go for greasy spoons or mexican places.

I'm 6'3" and 170.... both mine and his weight are in the optimal BMI range - I think you're the one who might wanna be a little worried there, chubs.

>largest city in the country
>just a pocket

Joke's on you I eat because I'm not depressed anymore. When I was depressed I lost a ton of weight [spoiler]and then came out of my depression because I became attractive and started getting laid a lot only to gain the weight back

If you're active and fit you usually can eat a lot more, extreme example but you think 300 pounders could eat Phelps' breakfest

Yes, and?

The country is as large as the European continent.

I sometimes forget Veeky Forums is one of the more autistic boards on this site.

AYY EDMONTON!!!!!

Lucky All we have in US is cardboard pizza and sides of nasty tomato sauce or garlic oil it blows

I got something like this at a Kabob place in Ocean City. Needless to say, it's what we ate every day while we were there once we discovered it.

They have carne asada fries in South Dakota? Nice

And bald as fuck small dick gigantic sac

Stop making this thread fucking shithead

You can have whatever kebab meat they have, lamb chicken or beef

>Kebab meat

cat, camel, dog, muslim political opponent.

Kebeb is the worst thing in this world, made with glue and shit...

I think they did but wanted take-out...

This box is for pizza. Why would a pizza place offer a box of scraps which includes what looks like either a tortilla or pita bread? I say this is a bunch of crap thrown in a pizza box after you ate the pizza. It looks like it was meant for the garbage disposal.

you were clinically depressed only because you were overweight? that's retarded.

I'm either in uni or on Veeky Forums, hardly have ever exersized.
Just grew up with a large appetite and most larger people I know can eat a lot two, I can easily take down 40oz of steak in a sitting.
I know I can eat more than most but still believe fatties should be able to keep up.

This is true. I've been told by a person who worked in a factory that made donner meat, to never ever eat it.

They actually brush it onto the spits like a paste.

Not him, but I personally pick Sarita's over in Casa de Oro and El Pollo Grill in Lemon Grove for top tier carne asada fries

That's gotta be one of the dumbest things I've ever seen and I'm a goddamn moron.

Do bongs just eat this grabbing handfuls and surfing thier mouths not caring if it's chicken, meat or mostly onion?

It's 1 am and everything is closed
DELET

Do you not have forks in burgerland?

Well yeah
But it looks like the kind of shit one would mindlessly shovel into his mouth without a single care about what actually gets in, like cereal or Cheetos

You know it's damage control when you repost the same shitty image in every thread you can.

You can do that with a fork. You just stab as many bits of food as you can with it. In fact I'd argue that eating a munchy box with your hands is more finicky and complicated than eating with a fork when you're drunk. Cultures who eat with their hands have pretty specific ways to do it if you've noticed.

>look at me guys I'm from NEW YORK and nothing outside this city matters!

I'm actually very jealous of the munchie box.
Here everyone is a greedy jew that keeps shrinking portion sizes and sometimes you find a good deal only to find out they where actually selling yoy the small size which is a fucking horrid idea because it makes me hate them forever.
I just want someplace that gives actual big sizes and advertises the real price for a change.
You don't satisfy costumers by lying to them

man once I get money in a couple days it'll be pretty hard to avoid the temptation to buy one of those meals, plus all the other items since you can pick only one, and maybe a piece of cheesecake as well cause I'm a complete fatass with very poor impulse control when it comes to food

these all look really good

Don't be too jealous. The same rules apply everywhere. The vast majority of the munch box comprises of soggy, cooked-from-frozen chips, donner meat and salmonella leaves (kebab shop salad).

There's never enough of the good bits (the pakoras and the naan bread).

I don't think you know what Mexican food is bruh

It depends on what part of the US you're in. In some states barbecue platters are pretty common.

Mah nigga! Simply Donair in st Albert is arguably better.

Cityfag detected.

wewantplates.com/