Do you feed your pets fruits?

Do you feed your pets fruits?

I freeze grapes and give them to my dog as a treat

My dog does exactly that. Same with apples, eats them very daintily, like a human would. But it's always just a bit. No idea if they're bad per se, but watermelon certainly isn't in respected dog food brands.

my dog eats strawberries off my plants if I let her near them. they make her do diarrhea.

I used to feed my turtle banana when he was alive. pretty much all he lived off of. I kind of feel bad that he had to live that way now.

lmao grapes are literally poisonous for dogs you dipshit

same with mine, she grabs the berry with her teeth and pulls until it snaps off the plant

She likes them though.

People that blindly feed "people food" to their pets disgust me. Dumb niggers can't even do a 5 second Google search to make sure they aren't feeding their pet poison.

My dog eats a lot of peanut butter

Mmmmm she could lick that stuff up for hours

I don't think most pets can process sugar as well as humans can.

haha

shit I hope my fruit bat is okay

i give my dogs pieces of cut apple

I feed fruits and berries to my red eared slider turtles. Also meats and vegetables. Mother fuckers eat better than I do. Always in moderation though.

My pug loves chocolate-covered raisins. They're his favourite.

Yep, my hamster gets to have all kinds. Fruits, veg and meat.

I feed my pet gorilla bullets.

I throw my peals and plant scraps out for the local deer.

oh shit nigger

Fucking thought that cat was gnawing someones arm at first

This should be in

Hidden.

thank god. there's enough of those little deformed fuckers running around already

>Deformed
Um, my dog is perfectly healthy. I take him swimming every weekend. Pugs have been proven to have one of the longest lifespans among dog breeds. Read Wikipedia, dumbass.

Might be a sign that she want out

My two dogs like banana and apple as long as its broken into small pieces.

its adorable but it aint no hamster.

She has a doggy door

I hope he's doing well

I fed my puppy 1/3rd of a medium sized homemade blueberry pancake last week. It was leftover and going to be thrown out anyway.

It made her sick :( I'm sorry pupper I won't try that again

My cat really likes olive.

Indi . . .

My cat will eat the olives I pick off of pizza, but only because of the pizza grease. She's only there to stalk me for the pepperoni.

i feed my dog bits of apple, banana, and various citrus fruits

The leaves are poisonous to dogs. The fruit is fine.

Maybe we should put YOU to sleep instead...

thank you for your input fun police

>dubs two posts in a row
it's alright, just evolution in action