NANO THE ONLY COIN THAT SURVIVES WHEN EVERYTHING ELSE DUMPS FUDDERS BTFO

NANO THE ONLY COIN THAT SURVIVES WHEN EVERYTHING ELSE DUMPS FUDDERS BTFO

You wish.

Im not fucking selling.

>survives

it's easy to survive when you're already down 90% from ath

Charlie Lee dumped LTC at ATH and bought NANO... wow

UP 100% LAST 7 DAYS

I'm slowly jumping on the NANO wagon. Relatively low supply (With total supply and circulating supply completely out there), feeless, fast. This is what people will want. Free and quick. Not some fucking complicated bullshit gotchas and hard to use nonsense. If they can make slick apps and payment gateways for it it will easily get into top 5.

top 10 coin when?

It's not going higher.
Fake news can't moon a shitcoin.

>fake news

Hmmm... Who knows better, C. Lee or some random biz user?

ooh someone who can think harder here

You Nano bag holders are quoting a man who, literally, copy and pasted bitcoin code into his coin and called it good.

This.

I went all-in on Nano yesterday. Cannot wait for widespread adoption this is going to be the true "cup of coffee" coin the world has been waiting 9 years for.

It will never, ever go beyond 149

How many shitcoins are actually just copy pasted rewrites though? I'd wager quite a lot

I SOLD THE SUB 100K SATS DIP, HOW DO I EVEN COPE

because all the holders are too deluded to sell and everyone else doesn't give a fuck about it

also FYI, if you truly think it's a "cup of coffee" coin, then its price will stabilize and never go up or down significantly, because that's what pure currencies need to do. why do you think bitcoiners meme'd themselves away from "currency" and into "store of value" ?

because bitcoin is slow as fuck.

Pure currencies don't have a cap on circulation they just keep printing

Nano will do just fine with merchants if there is an instant, automatic Nano=>Fiat option available

Probably helped it honestly.

This, Venmo is almost instantaneous and free as it is

so bitcoin cash fixed it by increasing the block size, but now they're figuring out it isn't a store of value that way, and bitcoin went all in on the store of value meme.

Also, it's highly unlikely the norms are going to spend cryptos on anything either. Normans all have that story of the guy spending 10,000 BTC on a pizza permanently burned into their mind, they don't want to get rid of these coins unless it's for dollars.

What price are we looking at EOY

realistic is 200-400 like ltc price range. Amazing would be 800-1000 like Eth.

Im not fucking buying.

mfw literally holding a bunch and swing trading up

OOPs

Incredibly proud of myself for selling my WTC for NANO!

CPC?